Mystery Babylon Speaks

@Lisa
do you think modern israel is still god inspired?
do you think God would sanction the use of USURY to establish his single biggest promise in the entire prophetic era?

Don't forget the imposter jewish messiah hasn't come yet.

do you think this is JESUS they're talking about?

Proverbs 28:8
He who increases his wealth by interest and usury Gathers it for him who is gracious to the poor.

usury was officially abolished in judaism after the jews broke the rule

Nehemiah 5
Now there was a great outcry of the people and of their wives against their Jewish brothers. 2 For there were those who said, “We, our sons and our daughters are many; therefore let us get grain that we may eat and live.” 3 There were others who said, “We are mortgaging our fields, our vineyards and our houses that we might get grain because of the famine.” 4 Also there were those who said, “We have borrowed money for the king’s tax on our fields and our vineyards. 5 Now our flesh is like the flesh of our brothers, our children like their children. Yet behold, we are forcing our sons and our daughters to be slaves, and some of our daughters are forced into bondage already, and a]">[a]we are helpless because our fields and vineyards belong to others.”

6 Then I was very angry when I had heard their outcry and these words. 7 I consulted with myself and contended with the nobles and the rulers and said to them, “You are exacting usury, each from his brother!” Therefore, I held a great assembly against them. 8 I said to them, “We according to our ability have b]">[b]redeemed our Jewish brothers who were sold to the nations; now would you even sell your brothers that they may be sold to us?” Then they were silent and could not find a word to say. 9 Again I said, “The thing which you are doing is not good; should you not walk in the fear of our God because of the reproach of the nations, our enemies? 10 And likewise I, my brothers and my servants are lending them money and grain. Please, let us leave off this usury. 11 Please, give back to them this very day their fields, their vineyards, their olive groves and their houses, also the hundredth part of the money and of the grain, the new wine and the oil that you are exacting from them.” 12 Then they said, “We will give it back and will require nothing from them; we will do exactly as you say.” So I called the priests and took an oath from them that they would do according to this c]">[c]promise. 13 I also shook out the d]">[d]front of my garment and said, “Thus may God shake out every man from his house and from his possessions who does not fulfill this e]">[e]promise; even thus may he be shaken out and emptied.” And all the assembly said, “Amen!” And they praised the Lord. Then the people did according to this f]">[f]promise.

they did this after returning from Babylon.

looks like they've broken the promise.

Lisa

Superstar
@Lisa

do you think modern israel is still god inspired?
do you think God would sanction the use of USURY to establish his single biggest promise in the entire prophetic era?

Don't forget the imposter jewish messiah hasn't come yet.

do you think this is JESUS they're talking about?
I still think that Israel is God's chosen people and they were brought back into their land…however that happened, there they are!

I think its you muslims that are overtly worried about usury…

The Jewish Messiah has already come….Jesus…they just missed Him, but don't worry the Bible says that they will know Jesus in the end :)

I don't know, didn't watch the video. I have limited time here today…sorry.

Lisa

Superstar
Proverbs 28:8
He who increases his wealth by interest and usury Gathers it for him who is gracious to the poor.

usury was officially abolished in judaism after the jews broke the rule

Nehemiah 5
Now there was a great outcry of the people and of their wives against their Jewish brothers. 2 For there were those who said, “We, our sons and our daughters are many; therefore let us get grain that we may eat and live.” 3 There were others who said, “We are mortgaging our fields, our vineyards and our houses that we might get grain because of the famine.” 4 Also there were those who said, “We have borrowed money for the king’s tax on our fields and our vineyards. 5 Now our flesh is like the flesh of our brothers, our children like their children. Yet behold, we are forcing our sons and our daughters to be slaves, and some of our daughters are forced into bondage already, and a]">[a]we are helpless because our fields and vineyards belong to others.”

6 Then I was very angry when I had heard their outcry and these words. 7 I consulted with myself and contended with the nobles and the rulers and said to them, “You are exacting usury, each from his brother!” Therefore, I held a great assembly against them. 8 I said to them, “We according to our ability have b]">[b]redeemed our Jewish brothers who were sold to the nations; now would you even sell your brothers that they may be sold to us?” Then they were silent and could not find a word to say. 9 Again I said, “The thing which you are doing is not good; should you not walk in the fear of our God because of the reproach of the nations, our enemies? 10 And likewise I, my brothers and my servants are lending them money and grain. Please, let us leave off this usury. 11 Please, give back to them this very day their fields, their vineyards, their olive groves and their houses, also the hundredth part of the money and of the grain, the new wine and the oil that you are exacting from them.” 12 Then they said, “We will give it back and will require nothing from them; we will do exactly as you say.” So I called the priests and took an oath from them that they would do according to this c]">[c]promise. 13 I also shook out the d]">[d]front of my garment and said, “Thus may God shake out every man from his house and from his possessions who does not fulfill this e]">[e]promise; even thus may he be shaken out and emptied.” And all the assembly said, “Amen!” And they praised the Lord. Then the people did according to this f]">[f]promise.

they did this after returning from Babylon.

looks like they've broken the promise.

The Jews have often broken trust with God….what's your point? And…God has always been faithful to Israel and was/is still their God, because you see, He made an everlasting covenant with Abraham. Even if we are faithless, He is still faithful, He cannot deny Himself.

I still think that Israel is God's chosen people and they were brought back into their land…however that happened, there they are!

I think its you muslims that are overtly worried about usury…

The Jewish Messiah has already come….Jesus…they just missed Him, but don't worry the Bible says that they will know Jesus in the end :)

I don't know, didn't watch the video. I have limited time here today…sorry.
Are the synagogue of satan, God's chosen people?
A house built on Usury is going to be destroyed. This is a major prophetic theme in the old testament and here it is in the words of Nehemiah

Thus may God shake out every man from his house and from his possessions who does not fulfill this e]">[e]promise; even thus may he be shaken out and emptied.”

in Zecheriah 5
Then he said to me, “This is the curse that is going forth over the face of the whole land; surely everyone who steals will be purged away according to c]">[c]the writing on one side, and everyone who swears will be purged away according to d]">[d]the writing on the other side. 4 I will make it go forth,” declares the Lord of hosts, “and it will enter the house of the thief and the house of the one who swears falsely by My name; and it will spend the night within that house and consume it with its timber and stones.

USURY + Timber and Stones, where's the connection?

Habakkuk 2
And say, ‘Woe to him who increases what is not his—
For how long—
And makes himself g]">[g]rich with loans?’
7 “Will not h]">[h]your creditors rise up suddenly,
And those who i]">[i]collect from you awaken?
Indeed, you will become plunder for them.
8 “Because you have looted many nations,
All the remainder of the peoples will loot you—
Because of human bloodshed and violence j]">[j]done to the land,
To the town and all its inhabitants.

9 “Woe to him who gets evil gain for his house
To put his nest on high,
To be delivered from the hand of calamity!
10 “You have devised a shameful thing for your house
By cutting off many peoples;
So you are sinning against yourself.
11 “Surely the stone will cry out from the wall,
And the rafter will answer it from the k]">[k]framework

12 “Woe to him who builds a city with bloodshed
And founds a town with l]">[l]violence!

Woe to him who says to a piece of wood, ‘Awake!’
To a mute stone, ‘Arise
!’
And that is your teacher?

Revelation 18
24 And in her was found the blood of prophets and of z]">[z]saints and of all who have been slain on the earth.”

Idolatory isn't always literal. If the jews put their hopes and trust in their material wealth over God amassed through a curse and forbidden practice, it is a form of idolatory. The wood and stones are symbolic of a house too hence the connection to what Nehemiah said and what is in Habakkuk 2.

they don't call it the HOUSE of Rothschild afterall.

How did they kill the prophets?
Matthew 23
"Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you

http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/bb/bb32.htm

MANASSEH the son of Hezekiah slew Isaiah with a wooden saw
Ahaziah the son of Amaziah smote him with a staff upon his head
Others say that it was he whom Ahaziah the son of Amaziah8 killed with a staff, and he died
of course Jesus was crucified on the cross, the wooden cross.

why did they hate Jesus Christ more than anything?
the pharisees were usurers.

but yeh let's just ignore the facts and instead claim te synagoge of satan=God's chosen people.
They're waiting for the new messiah, not Jesus Christ.

@Lisa
In the 7th Century the jews created a jewish commonwealth of the sassanid empire, in Jerusalem.
They were a nation again...for a short while...

was that God's doing too?
you know what happened later right?

Lisa

Superstar
Are the synagogue of satan, God's chosen people?
A house built on Usury is going to be destroyed. This is a major prophetic theme in the old testament and here it is in the words of Nehemiah

Thus may God shake out every man from his house and from his possessions who does not fulfill this e]">[e]promise; even thus may he be shaken out and emptied.”

in Zecheriah 5
Then he said to me, “This is the curse that is going forth over the face of the whole land; surely everyone who steals will be purged away according to c]">[c]the writing on one side, and everyone who swears will be purged away according to d]">[d]the writing on the other side. 4 I will make it go forth,” declares the Lord of hosts, “and it will enter the house of the thief and the house of the one who swears falsely by My name; and it will spend the night within that house and consume it with its timber and stones.

USURY + Timber and Stones, where's the connection?

Habakkuk 2
And say, ‘Woe to him who increases what is not his—
For how long—
And makes himself g]">[g]rich with loans?’
7 “Will not h]">[h]your creditors rise up suddenly,
And those who i]">[i]collect from you awaken?
Indeed, you will become plunder for them.
8 “Because you have looted many nations,
All the remainder of the peoples will loot you—
Because of human bloodshed and violence j]">[j]done to the land,
To the town and all its inhabitants.

9 “Woe to him who gets evil gain for his house
To put his nest on high,
To be delivered from the hand of calamity!
10 “You have devised a shameful thing for your house
By cutting off many peoples;
So you are sinning against yourself.
11 “Surely the stone will cry out from the wall,
And the rafter will answer it from the k]">[k]framework

12 “Woe to him who builds a city with bloodshed
And founds a town with l]">[l]violence!

Woe to him who says to a piece of wood, ‘Awake!’
To a mute stone, ‘Arise
!’
And that is your teacher?

Revelation 18
24 And in her was found the blood of prophets and of z]">[z]saints and of all who have been slain on the earth.”

Idolatory isn't always literal. If the jews put their hopes and trust in their material wealth over God amassed through a curse and forbidden practice, it is a form of idolatory. The wood and stones are symbolic of a house too hence the connection to what Nehemiah said and what is in Habakkuk 2.

they don't call it the HOUSE of Rothschild afterall.

How did they kill the prophets?
Matthew 23
"Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you

http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/bb/bb32.htm

MANASSEH the son of Hezekiah slew Isaiah with a wooden saw
Ahaziah the son of Amaziah smote him with a staff upon his head
Others say that it was he whom Ahaziah the son of Amaziah8 killed with a staff, and he died
of course Jesus was crucified on the cross, the wooden cross.

why did they hate Jesus Christ more than anything?
the pharisees were usurers.

but yeh let's just ignore the facts and instead claim te synagoge of satan=God's chosen people.
They're waiting for the new messiah, not Jesus Christ.
The hated Jesus because He exposed their hypocrisy and He was taking followers away from them…

As for the rest, I have already explained that the Jews haven't always been faithful, what more do you want?

Lisa

Superstar
@Lisa
In the 7th Century the jews created a jewish commonwealth of the sassanid empire, in Jerusalem.
They were a nation again...for a short while...

was that God's doing too?
you know what happened later right?
In the end times, God said He would bring His people that were dispersed in the world and bring them back to the land He gave them. They will build a temple and offer sacrifices, there will be a treaty that lets them do this, the treaty will be broken and then things will go very wrong for them, but they will come to know Jesus who will save them. They will also be hated by the world…and they are.

In the end times, God said He would bring His people that were dispersed in the world and bring them back to the land He gave them. They will build a temple and offer sacrifices, there will be a treaty that lets them do this, the treaty will be broken and then things will go very wrong for them, but they will come to know Jesus who will save them. They will also be hated by the world…and they are.
my version, as already explained...has no contradictions.
yours has many, as i've already pointed out.

My post didn't go through for some reason

@Lisa The messianic kingdom will be a new heaven and a new earth.
a spiritual jerusalem.

The current Jerusalem is mentioned in Revelation 11 when the anti-christ comes there....as "sodom and egypt"

Lisa

Superstar
my version, as already explained...has no contradictions.
yours has many, as i've already pointed out.
I don't think my answers were contradictory…God said He would bring His chosen people back into their land and He has. He brought them back for His name's sake, not that they were faithful. But, His ultimate plan is to bring them back to salvation. Paul tells us that God isn't done with them yet. And I have also explained that God made that everlasting covenant with them…

I don't think my answers were contradictory…God said He would bring His chosen people back into their land and He has. He brought them back for His name's sake, not that they were faithful. But, His ultimate plan is to bring them back to salvation. Paul tells us that God isn't done with them yet. And I have also explained that God made that everlasting covenant with them…
you need to pay more attention to the finer details.
The promised kingdom is a new heaven and new earth, a spiritual jerusalem etc.

The current Jerusalem is called "sodom and egypt" for good reason.

Lisa

Superstar
you need to pay more attention to the finer details.
The promised kingdom is a new heaven and new earth, a spiritual jerusalem etc.

The current Jerusalem is called "sodom and egypt" for good reason.
Well, ok, but there really will be a new literal heaven and earth….Then I saw a new heaven and new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea.And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God….And I heard a loud voice saying "Behold the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them (not in them) and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them.

Revelation 11 hasn't been fulfilled yet, yet you're too busy thinking the messianic kingdom is already here.
crazy.

Lisa

Superstar
Revelation 11 hasn't been fulfilled yet, yet you're too busy thinking the messianic kingdom is already here.
crazy.
Yes, well that's what the new heaven and earth refers to.

Revelation is waiting to be fulfilled, yes...

Lisa what do you make of Zechariah 11?
you agree that most of this chapter is a prophecy of the jewish rejection of Jesus Christ AS

what about the final part about the foolish shepherd?

Lisa

Superstar
What does Zechariah 11 have to do with mystery, Babylon?

Yes the Jews rejected Jesus...and that does not make the mystery Babylon.
Read on to Chapter 12 where God says "Behold, I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that causes reeling to all the peoples around; and when the seige is against Jerusalem, it will also be agaisint Judah. It will come about intact day that I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples; all who lift it will be severely injured, and all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it."
So, we do see this happening, it is a cup that causes reeling and a heavy stone, no one can stop the violence there and those who try don't do well. Ariel Sharon, anyone?

The nations don't defend Jerusalem but denounce her...

Later in Chapter 12....In that day the Lord will defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and the one who is feeble among them in that day will be like David and the house of David will be like God, likes he angel of the Lord before them. And that day I will set about to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the Spirit of grace and of supplication so that they will look on Me whose they have pierced,; and they will mourn for Him as one mourns for an only son, and they will weep bitterly over Him like the bitter weeping over a firstborn. In that day there will be great mourning in Jerusalem, like the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the plain of Megiddo. The land will mourn, every family by itself.....

Then in Chapter 14
Behold a day is coming for the Lord when the spoil taken from you will be divided among you. For I will gather all the nations against Jersalem to battle, and the city will be captured, the houses plundered, the women ravished and half the city exiled, but the rest of the people will not be cut off from the city. Then the Lord will go forth and fight against the nations as when He fights on a day of battle. In that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives....

Doesn't sound like they will always be divided from God, and God will fight the nations for His people Israel.

In Romans 11, Paul tells us that God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. Paul says, "I say then they did not stumble as to fall did they? May it never be! But by their transgression salvation has come to the gentiles. Good thing for us gentiles too! God has a plan for His people, they are not mystery Babylon.

Mystery Babylon being the people who's colors are red and purple...whose adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a gold cup full of abominations and unclean things of her immorality...

The Catholic Church clothes its clergy in red and purple, they are very, very wealthy and their masses are an abomination to what Jesus did all on His own, with no help from mommy....

Because Lisa, you're forgetting the anti-christ is a jew, as it says in Zechariah 11, the worthless shepherd who deserts the flock. This is not just some random jewish rabbi or some non-jewish person, it HAS to be the messiah the jews pick for themselves ie they rejected the true shepherd in Zech 11. So God says in Zech 11

For I am going to raise up a shepherd over the land who will not care for the lost, or seek the young, or heal the injured, or feed the healthy, but will eat the meat of the choice sheep, tearing off their hooves.

17 “Woe to the worthless shepherd,
who deserts the flock!
May the sword strike his arm and his right eye!
May his arm be completely withered,
his right eye totally blinded!”

Zech 11 would not be referring to some random joe, it's talking about a VERY specific and important person, the worthless shepherd, the imposter jewish messiah.
This is the beast of the earth/false prophet ie the false jewish messiah who is going to screw over the jews as per the Zechariah 11 prophecy...
...and the antichrist is coming before Jesus Christ returns, ie it is Jesus who will kill him.
As you know in Rev it also tells us the anti-christ is going to kill the '2 witnesses' in Jerusalem, the city of 'sodom and egypt' and these events take place before Jesus has returned.

This is only just a small part of the mystery babylon prophecies.
I have given you countless evidences linking modern israel to the rothschild/rockerfeller banking cartel...proven to you that Israel is established on USURY and i have shown you how Zechariah 5, habakkuk 2, Jeremiah 2/3 are texts that allude to the themes of
spiritual idolatory/adultery
the stones and trees as symbolic of this idolatory/adultery
the usury system that God condemns and in Zech 5 is spoken of as a CURSE that goes out on everyone who partakes in it....

this is clearly too difficult for you to grasp.