Mystery Babylon Speaks

Zech 12 prophecy is fulfilled in the Messianic times ie the Gog and Magog prophecy mentioned in Revelation and Ezekiel 38/39.

you're looking too far into the future and forgetting what's right in front of you and what's around the corner.
the fall of mystery babylon and the false jewish messiah...it's coming.

It's no different to when Herod ruled Judea....Herod was a puppet for Rome.
The anti-christ won't be any different.

Lisa

Superstar
I'm not forgetting the antichrist is a Jew, because I've never heard he was one. I've heard that. Jew was the false prophet but never the anti.

Personally I don't believe the anti is a Jew, but even if he were, God is still gonna save His people, He isn't done with them yet. They are still His people and God had an everlasting covenant with them.

As for him screwing over the Jews, many people hate them and wouldn't mind that happening...

Haha, you've totally ignored everything I said..maybe the things I've said are difficult for you?

Lisa

Superstar
Zech 12 prophecy is fulfilled in the Messianic times ie the Gog and Magog prophecy mentioned in Revelation and Ezekiel 38/39.

you're looking too far into the future and forgetting what's right in front of you and what's around the corner.
the fall of mystery babylon and the false jewish messiah...it's coming.
Nope, you've got the timing wrong on that.

Nope, you've got the timing wrong on that.
The reason you think this is because you've also misinterpreted what Jesus said in Matthew 24 where he referred to Daniel's prophecy
Daniel's prophecy of the abomination of desolation/little horn was fulfilled by Titus..and this is completely in line with the timeline of the Seventy Sevens in Daniel 9.

Daniel 7
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=daniel+7&version=NIV
the prophecy of 4 beasts

7 “After that, in my vision at night I looked, and there before me was a fourth beast—terrifying and frightening and very powerful. It had large iron teeth; it crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. It was different from all the former beasts, and it had ten horns.

8 “While I was thinking about the horns, there before me was another horn, a little one, which came up among them; and three of the first horns were uprooted before it. This horn had eyes like the eyes of a human being and a mouth that spoke boastfully.

9 “As I looked,

“thrones were set in place,
and the Ancient of Days took his seat.
His clothing was as white as snow;
the hair of his head was white like wool.
His throne was flaming with fire,
and its wheels were all ablaze.
10 A river of fire was flowing,
coming out from before him.
Thousands upon thousands attended him;
ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him.
The court was seated,
and the books were opened.

the little horn that uprooted 3 horns...that was titus.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_of_the_Four_Emperors

BUT in this specific vision Daniel sees this and then it jumps straight to
13 “In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. 14 He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all nations and peoples of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

Hence Jesus also was referring to this vision/prophecy with the idea being he would return at that point.

HOWEVER
the second coming, didn't happen (which is why the book of Revelation was eventually revealed)

before i go further, some points on the above
-Daniel 2 aswell as Dan 7 give us clear references to the 4 beasts ie so we know the 4th beast is Rome, this cannot be denied.
-Dan 2 does suggest the 4th beast will not only be the legs of iron but also the feet of iron/clay.

so why did Daniel's own vision go from the 4th beast and the little horn (titus) directly to the second coming of Jesus?

what about everything inbetween?
Well look at the timeline of
Dan 9
25 “Know and understand this: From the time the word goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One,f]">[f] the ruler, comes, there will be seven ‘sevens,’ and sixty-two ‘sevens.’ It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble. 26 After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing.g]">] The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed. 27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’h]">[h] In the middle of the ‘seven’i]">[i] he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the templej]"he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him

the bolded bit is the one that was fulfilled by Jesus Christ...

The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed.

see this subtle bit? this is basically a hint that the 'end' will just go on...
'desolations have been decreed' ie many many more things to come...
and this is where the book of Revelation prophecies step in.

FINALLY
Jesus himself hinted at the fact even he (who you think is God) didn't know when this would happen
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=matthew+24&version=NIV

But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,but only the Father.

so lisa, your timing is wrong, not mine.

rome was the enemy of jews
the beast hates the prostitute
Herod was a puppet of rome
the imposter christ is going to betray his own nation to serve the agenda of end times rome...and that is prophecy ie Zechariah 11.

Lisa

Superstar
You do know that gog and Magog are at the end of Revelation..after the millennium? Satan will be let loose again and will deceive the nations to go to war against God.
Revelation 20:7-8
When the thousand years are completed, Satan will be realeased from his prison, and will come out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth and Gog and Magog, to gather them together for the war

Well the beast probably hates the prostitute because it doesn't need her anymore, it controls and owns everything and doesn't want to have that competition or to be owned by her anymore...

The anti, is going to betray everyone and there will be nothing anyone can do about it. The beast government will even be so powerful that you won't be able to buy or sell without a mark.

And he will be serving the agenda of satan first and foremost...its not about Rome. It's about satan wanting to be worshipped and to rule over us.

I suppose the similarities are there, but I find it coincidental that someone at work the other day also mentioned that the "Great Reset" reminds them of the Tower of Babel. I agree with Brother Nathanael:

Tower Of Babel

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I suppose the similarities are there, but I find it coincidental that someone at work the other day also mentioned that the "Great Reset" reminds them of the Tower of Babel. I agree with Brother Nathanael:

Tower Of Babel
The so called Canadian Museum For Human Rights AKA the Tower of Babel sits beside Baals Shaft on the Provencher Bridge in Winnipeg. All built in the last 20 years. Coincidence? I think not.
Screenshot 2022-08-14 at 10-04-54 blog_post_image_616.t1529948005.jpg (JPEG Image 1200 × 900 p...png

I agree.
I was just pointing out it's no coincidence it was built and erected at this very time we are living in.
Interestingly, I see that it's built on a street called "Israel Asper Way". Provencher Boulevard seems to cut the street in ½ as the other side is called Waterfront Drive. Was the street renamed when the museum was built in '08, I wonder? Sometimes, their plans are so in your face, it's farcical:

85 Israel Asper Way, Winnipeg, MB

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Interestingly, I see that it's built on a street called "Israel Asper Way". Provencher Boulevard seems to cut the street in ½ as the other side is called Waterfront Drive. Was the street renamed when the museum was built in '08, I wonder? Sometimes, their plans are so in your face, it's farcical:

85 Israel Asper Way, Winnipeg, MB
Yup, it was indeed. Very well known family in Winnipeg.

Screenshot 2022-08-14 at 18-15-31 israel asper at DuckDuckGo.png

Screenshot 2022-08-14 at 12-58-41 The Clinton Global Initiative – The Asper Foundation.png

Last edited: