Mystery Babylon Revealed in Just Two Verses

phipps

Star
@ARose

I’m at peace with what God determined for me to know. I have no interest to seek alleged “understanding” of scripture outside scripture. I do not feel compelled to seek claimed epilogues or prologues. I do not seek Biblical knowledge, I seek obedience. Jesus is enough.
Obeying Jesus is very important and only those who obey and submit to Him will be saved. The Bible tells us we have to be obedient but can we obey and love Christ without knowing Him and understanding the truth about Him? We do that by studying the Bible, His Word. That's also how we get to love Him too.

"The Bible is the written Word of God, given by divine inspiration. The inspired authors spoke and wrote as they were moved by the Holy Spirit. In this Word, God has committed to humanity the knowledge necessary for salvation. The Holy Scriptures are the supreme, authoritative, and the infallible revelation of His will. They are the standard of character, the test of experience, the definitive revealer of doctrines, and the trustworthy record of God’s acts in history."

Last edited:

Axl888

Established
Who is Mystery Babylon in the Christian Bible? Just two verses are all we need to solve the Riddle...

Revelation 18:24
"And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth."

First, Mystery Babylon is well known for drinking Blood. Thus, 'in her' is where we can find said Blood.

Second, the word 'All' means ALL. The literal interpretation is always the most revealing. Therefore, if we were to take this literally, then we would conclude that Mystery Babylon was drinking the Blood of those slain since the beginning of Man.

In other words, Mystery Babylon drank the Blood of the very first person who was ever slain, long before any Nations even existed, much less the Catholic Church or other entities Christians like to point their fingers at.

This brings us to our second verse...

Genesis 4:11
"And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother’s blood from thy hand"

And there we have it. Abel was the first person to be slain. Who drank Abel's Blood?

Earth.

Yes, it is Mother Earth that drinks the Blood of all who were slain.

In conclusion, Mother Earth is Mystery Babylon. ;)

Any questions?
Mystery babylon is the anti-God/Christ spirit that possessed the first babylon (in the middle east), other spiritual babylons (empires of different timelines i.e. greece, rome, persia, etc.) up to the last babylon (Rev. 18). This is the spirit that "in her was found the blood of prophets and saints, and of all who were slain on the earth”.

phipps

Star
Mystery babylon is the anti-God/Christ spirit that possessed the first babylon (in the middle east), other spiritual babylons (empires of different timelines i.e. greece, rome, persia, etc.) up to the last babylon (Rev. 18). This is the spirit that "in her was found the blood of prophets and saints, and of all who were slain on the earth”.
Mystery Babylon is a Church/a religious organisation because it is a woman according to biblical symbology. This a very important point to help us identify her. A woman in the Bible is a symbol of a Church. God's Church is pure and chaste. God describes Himself as the husband and the Church as His wife from the Old to the New Testament.

Jeremiah 6:2, "I have likened the daughter of Zion to a lovely and delicate woman."

Isaiah the prophet extends the symbol of a woman to that of a bride. The pure bride represents the pure Church:

"For as a young man marries a virgin, so shall your sons marry you; and as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride,
so shall your God rejoice over you"
(Isaiah 62:5).

Hosea describes the union of God and His people:

"I will betroth you to Me forever; yes, I will betroth you to Me in righteousness and justice, in lovingkindness and mercy" (Hosea 2:19).

The same symbolism is employed in the New Testament:

"For I am jealous for you with godly jealousy. For I have betrothed you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ" (2 Corinthians 11:2).

"Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her, that He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word, that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish" (Ephesians 5:25-27).

"Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready. And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints” (Revelation 19:7-8).

A corrupt woman/whore, harlot would therefore represents a fallen church (Jeremiah 3:1-8, 20, 13:27, Ezekiel 16:26-27, 23:2-21, Isaiah 50:1, Hosea 2:2-5, Revelation 14:4).

Mystery Babylon is the woman/harlot, "with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication” (Revelation 17:2). This is a universal religious system because the inhabitants of the whole earth are involved.

Mystery Babylon (Revelation 17:5), is a not only a harlot but a mother. The symbolism here is of a great mother church which has daughters who've sprung from her. It takes no genius to figure this one out. The great Roman church claims openly to be the mother Church.

At the entrance of St. John Lateran Cathedral in Rome there is a huge Latin inscription that says, "Sacrosancta Lateranensis ecclesia omnium urbis et orbis ecclesiarum mater et caput," which translated into English reads, “Sacred Lateran Church. Church mother and head of all the churches of the city and the world.”

The Catechism of the Catholic Church calls the Church, “Mother and Teacher.”

The "Dominus Iesus" faith declaration says, “It must be always clear that the one, holy, catholic and apostolic universal church is not the sister, but the mother of all the churches.” “Dominus Iesus” (August 6, 2000).

The daughters who came from her "protested" and pulled away from the mother and became known as Protestants but have become harlots too because they've gone back to their mother and are no longer protesting. The name Babylon is a family name which includes both mother and children. It is shocking and sobering to realise that God is clearly indicting both mother and daughters as fallen.

Last edited:

Axl888

Established
Mystery Babylon is a Church/a religious organisation because it is a woman according to biblical symbology. This a very important point to help us identify her. A woman in the Bible is a symbol of a Church. God's Church is pure and chaste. God describes Himself as the husband and the Church as His wife from the Old to the New Testament.

Jeremiah 6:2, "I have likened the daughter of Zion to a lovely and delicate woman."

Isaiah the prophet extends the symbol of a woman to that of a bride. The pure bride represents the pure Church:

"For as a young man marries a virgin, so shall your sons marry you; and as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride,
so shall your God rejoice over you"
(Isaiah 62:5).

Hosea describes the union of God and His people:

"I will betroth you to Me forever; yes, I will betroth you to Me in righteousness and justice, in lovingkindness and mercy" (Hosea 2:19).

The same symbolism is employed in the New Testament:

"For I am jealous for you with godly jealousy. For I have betrothed you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ" (2 Corinthians 11:2).

"Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her, that He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word, that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish" (Ephesians 5:25-27).

"Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready. And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints” (Revelation 19:7-8).

A corrupt woman/whore, harlot would therefore represents a fallen church (Jeremiah 3:1-8, 20, 13:27, Ezekiel 16:26-27, 23:2-21, Isaiah 50:1, Hosea 2:2-5, Revelation 14:4).

Mystery Babylon is the woman/harlot, "with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication” (Revelation 17:2). This is a universal religious system because the inhabitants of the whole earth are involved.

Mystery Babylon (Revelation 17:5), is a not only a harlot but a mother. The symbolism here is of a great mother church which has daughters who've sprung from her. It takes no genius to figure this one out. The great Roman church claims openly to be the mother Church.

At the entrance of St. John Lateran Cathedral in Rome there is a huge Latin inscription that says, "Sacrosancta Lateranensis ecclesia omnium urbis et orbis ecclesiarum mater et caput," which translated into English reads, “Sacred Lateran Church. Church mother and head of all the churches of the city and the world.”

The Catechism of the Catholic Church calls the Church, “Mother and Teacher.”

The "Dominus Iesus" faith declaration says, “It must be always clear that the one, holy, catholic and apostolic universal church is not the sister, but the mother of all the churches.” “Dominus Iesus” (August 6, 2000).

The daughters who came from her "protested" and pulled away from the mother and became known as Protestants but have become harlots too because they've gone back to their mother and are no longer protesting. The name Babylon is a family name which includes both mother and children. It is shocking and sobering to realise that God is clearly indicting both mother and daughters as fallen.
I do agree that mystery babylon has religious organization component that is global and that the catholic church is part of it...and this global religion is likely a combination of popular religions (evangelism, buddhism, islam, hinduism, catholicism, judaism, etc.) in the world.

But mystery babylon herself is a city and not a church or religious organization...

Rev. 17:18 - And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.”

Rev. 18:10 - standing at a distance for fear of her torment, saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! For in one hour your judgment has come.’

phipps

Star
I do agree that mystery babylon has religious organization component that is global and that the catholic church is part of it...and this global religion is likely a combination of popular religions (evangelism, buddhism, islam, hinduism, catholicism, judaism, etc.) in the world.

But mystery babylon herself is a city and not a church or religious organization...

Rev. 17:18 - And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.”

Rev. 18:10 - standing at a distance for fear of her torment, saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! For in one hour your judgment has come.’
We have to let the Bible be its own interpreter. We have to find out where it uses similar language in other parts to understand exactly the message Jesus is trying to relay to us.

Mystery Babylon is only one church and cannot be any other church other than Catholicism because that is the only church that fits the description of mystery Babylon to a T.

- The first reason why it cannot be any other religion but Catholicism is that it persecutes God's people, "I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. And when I saw her, I marveled with great amazement" (Revelation 17:6). This persecution, making war with and wearing out of the saints is mentioned in other parts of the Bible including in Daniel 7:21, 25, Revelation 13:7.

Remember prophecy is about what will affect God's people good or bad. So for example when we read Daniel 2 and 7 about the empires/kingdoms of Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Rome (the iron kingdom) its about kingdoms that directly affected God's people who were the Jews first, then later in end time prophecy, Christians.

While Buddhism, Islam, Hinduism, Judaism and other religions have persecuted God's people, they never went as far as Catholicism. It is estimated they are responsible for between 50-100 million deaths during the time the church had absolute power until the pope was taken prisoner by Napoleon. The Catholic Church used the state to persecute and kill millions of faithful Christians during the Dark Ages. That is the blood that she is drunk with but she will persecute again before Jesus returns the second time for His people.

- The second reason why it can't be any other Church other than the Catholic one is, "And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns" (Revelation 17:3). These seven heads and ten horns are the same as the ones on the beast of Revelation 13. The woman (the Catholic church) is pictured as sitting on this scarlet beast.

The beast of Revelation 13 speaks great things and blasphemies (verse 5), it made war with the saints and overcame them (verse 7), power was given to him over all kindreds, tongues (different languages) and nations (verse 7), power was given to him for 42 months (verse 5). Heads in biblical symbology represents major rulers/powers/governments (Daniel 7:6; 8:8,22). Horns represent King or kingdoms, power and Strength (Daniel 7:24; 8:5, 21, 22; Zechariah 1:18, 19; Revelation 17:12).

The beast of Revelation 13 sounds like mystery Babylon doesn't it? Well the beast of Revelation 13 represents the papacy/Catholic church too but a different aspect of it. It represents more the political aspect of Rome and mystery Babylon is the religious side of it. The Papacy is a religio-political power. The Vatican in Rome is the smallest state in the world, occupying a mere 100 acres, but it has one of the strongest diplomatic bodies in the world. Papal representatives sit in the capitals of the world, and in turn these countries have their representatives in the Vatican. The Pope is not only head of the Church, but also temporal sovereign of the Vatican state. In Revelation 17, Jesus depicts the church (the harlot) and state (the beast) as separate entities, though related. The woman sitting on the beast symbolises that the church is in control of the state.

Catholicism is really a religion that is more pagan than it is Christian. A lot of its pagan rituals and beliefs stem from many pagan religions put together. In that aspect it is a combination of different pagan religions.

Also different popes have been trying to unite all religions in what is called the Ecumenical movement for decades. They have made a lot of progress throughout the years. However the pope is the spiritual leader and all the religions pay their respect to the him. They are all his subjects:

"During his US tour in 1987, the Pope met with Protestant and Eastern Orthodox leaders and asked them to, "work toward a time when all Christians confess one faith." In Los Angeles he met representatives of Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, and Judaism. A similar meeting occurred in 1999:

"As reported in the Associated Press, with the Tibetan god-man, the Dalai Lama, sitting by his right side, this October [1999] in Rome the Pope presided at a special council of some 2000 religious leaders of various faiths, sects, and cults...the Pontiff told the assembled Buddhist monks, Zoroastrian priests, Catholic cardinals, Hindu gurus, American Indian shamen (sic), Jewish rabbis, and ecumenical clergy that all must join in condemning the Christian fundamentalists who ‘abuse speech’ and whose efforts at converting others ‘incite hatred and violence.’ " Billy Graham and his friends (Sharing, 2001): 420.

The Pope was confirmed as the world's spiritual leader:

"All present were in accord on two key points: (1) Pope John Paul II was endorsed by consensus as the planet’s chief spiritual guide and overseer; and (2) Religious fundamentalists who refuse to go along with the global ecumenical movement are to be silenced. They must be denounced as "dangerous extremists" full of hate. "True Bible-Believers Denounced at Papal Conference," Power of Prophecy Volume 2000-03 (March 2000): 3.

Many people don't know just how powerful the papacy is. However the Bible tells us it is more powerful than all the religious and political leaders of the world and is going to be at the forefront of persecuting God's people which will be done through legistaion like it did in the dark ages.

Mystery Babylon is a a church (if we understand Bible symbology) as well as a city. The angel explains to John, "Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits. There are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time" (Revelation 17:9-10). So the heads represent the mountains on which the woman sits but also seven kings (there are two or more truths here). We know Rome is surrounded by seven hills or mountains. It is the headquarters of mystery Babylon/ the harlot woman/the Catholic Church. Those two things are true of the papacy. One truth does not dismiss the other. They are and can both be true.

That great city will be destroyed as you've posted in the verses above along with the false church and beast, the political side of the Catholic church that controls the world and its leaders that all pay homage to it now. The Bible tells us they will all abandon and mourn Babylon after God punishes it with plagues (Revelation 18:8-19).

Last edited:

YokeFellow

Established
Isaiah 26:21
"For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain."

Who will disclose her Blood?

YokeFellow

Established

Revelation 11:8
"And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified."

Revelation 21:10
"And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,"

Maldarker

Star
Revelation 11:8
"And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified."

How about putting the whole context of the verse:

THis is in reference to the two witnesses giving testimony.....

And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

2But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

3And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

4These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

5And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

6These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

7And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

8And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

The great city Spiritually called sodom & egypt is jerusalem.

YokeFellow

Established
If we take the entire Bible as context, we see the overall picture...

Myster Babylon-01.png

According to the LITERAL interpretation...
  • Earth drinks the Blood of those slain
  • Earth is Mystery Babylon
  • Earth's Blood goes to Earthly Jerusalem
  • Earthly Jerusalem is Mystery Babylon's Womb
  • The Jerusalem Temple is the Ovum inside of Earth's Womb
  • The Golden Cup contains the Moment of Conception (Egg + Sperm)
  • The contents of the Golden Cup is the Forbidden Fruit
  • ALL HAVE PARTAKEN... it is how we got here!!!
Those who are strong enough to receive the MEAT of the Word will be able to receive it.

Those still on the MILK, will whine and cry and hurl insults like little BABIES.

Such as Life.

YokeFellow

Established
The Kingdom of God is WITHIN...

mhp-0451.png

Judah and Ephraim JOINED...

two sticks.jpg

Wake up already. This isn't Rocket Science.

YokeFellow

Established
More MEAT of the Word for the rare individual that can still THINK...

NJ Womb.png
This is not 'Gnosticism'.

This is not 'New Age'

This is not 'Psycho Babble'

This is HUMAN ANATOMY AS A WITNESS.

Heaven and Earth as WITNESSES!!!

YokeFellow

Established
1 Corinthians 3:2
"I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able."

Do not be a BABY...

Tab Zy_X02.png

Maldarker

Star
1662135684970.png

The two witnesses are actually 2 people real human people that are going to preach in the streets of jerusalem....Hope you have a personal relationship with JESUS cuz when the tribulation happens well....its not that BS your spewing thats probably going to be the new agey One World Religion cuz it sure sounds like something out of the pits of hell which happens right after the two witnesses btw.

A Freeman

Superstar
The Two Witnesses are the Two Israelite NATIONS that have translated, published and carried God's Word to the rest of the world.

Israel, specifically the two Sons of Joseph (
Ephraim and Manasseh Gen. 48:16), SHALL carry the Bible to the rest of the world, as God's Two “Candlesticks” and TWO WITNESSES (Gen 28:14, Mic. 5:7, Isa. 42:10, Isa. 43:10-12, Isa. 43:21, Isa. 44:8, Zech. 4:11-14, Rev. 11:3-7).

There are only two nations that have translated, published and carried the Bible all over the world: The United Kingdom (Ephraim) and the United States (Manasseh).

Unfortunately, the U.K. and U.S have NOT served as the demonstration people they promised God they would be and are about to be punished for it. Instead of showing the rest of the world the blessings (spiritual rain) that can only come from living by God's Law, the sons of Joseph have coerced the rest of the world at gun-point to adopt demon-crazy democracy and materialism.

Genesis 48:16 The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name [Israel] be named on them (let Ephraim and Manasseh be called Israel), and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.

Isaiah 43:10-12
43:10 YE [ARE] MY WITNESSES, saith the "I AM", and My servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe Me, and understand that I [am] He: before Me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after Me.
43:11 I, [even] I, [am] the "I AM"; and beside Me [there is] no Saviour.
43:12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have showed, when [there was] no strange [god] among you: THEREFORE YE [ARE] MY WITNESSES (Rev. 11), saith the "I AM", that I [am] God.

Isaiah 44:6-8
44:6 Thus saith the "I AM" the King of Israel, and his redeemer the "I AM" Lord of hosts; I [am] the first, and I [am] the last; and beside Me [there is] no God.
44:7 And who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for Me, since I appointed the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and shall come, let them show unto them.
44:8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared [it]? YE [ARE] EVEN MY WITNESSES. Is there a God beside Me? yea, [there is] no God; I know not [any].

Zechariah 4:11-14
4:11 Then answered I, and said unto him, What [are] these TWO OLIVE TREES upon the right [side] of the candlestick and upon the left [side] thereof?
4:12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What [be these] TWO OLIVE branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden [oil] out of themselves?
4:13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these [be]? And I said, No, my lord.
4:14 Then said he, THESE [ARE] THE TWO ANOINTED ONES (THE HOUSE OF JOSEPHDeut. 33:16-17), that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

Deuteronomy 33:16-17
33:16 And for the precious things of the earth and fullness thereof, and [for] the good Will of Him that dwelt in the bush: let ["The Blessing"] come upon the head of Joseph, and the CROWN upon the head of him [that was] separated from his brethren (Gen. 49:10 & 22-24).
33:17 His glory [is like] the firstling of his bullock, and his horns [are like] the horns of Unicorns: with them he shall push the people together to the ends of the earth: and they [are] the ten thousands of Ephraim, and they [are] the thousands of Manasseh.

Revelation 11:2-8
11:2 But the court which is without The Temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the Holy City (Jerusalem) shall they tread under foot forty [and] two months (1260 days/years).
11:3 And I will give [power] unto my Two Witnesses (Isa. 43:12), and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and] threescore "days", clothed in sackcloth. (42 months of 30 "days" each = 1260 "days", each day for a year - Num. 14:34; Ezekiel 4:6; Dan. 12:7).
11:4 THESE ARE THE TWO "OLIVE" TREES, AND THE TWO CANDLESTICKS (Ephraim and Manasseh) standing before the God of the Earth.
11:5 And if any man will hurt them, fire (gun-fire which looked as though it) proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
11:6 These have power to shut heaven, that it "rain" (spiritually) not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over "waters" (ch. 17:15) to turn them to blood (reds/communists), and to smite the Earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
11:7 And when they shall have finished their Testimony (the 1260 "days" ended on 9/Dec./1917 - the day that Jerusalem was liberated from Gentile domination by Israel - British forces - Ezekiel 25:14), the beast (system - Satanic-Communism) that ascendeth out of the Bottomless Pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and KILL them.
11:8 And their dead bodies [shall lie] in the street of the Great City, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified (Jerusalem).

Maldarker

Star
The two witnesses from revelations are two flesh blood preachers of GODs wrath preaching during the trib in Jerusalem hard to drag nations through the streets see rev 11

In the book of Revelation, God says: “And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth” (Revelation 11:3).

There is much speculation about who these two representatives of God will be and their 3½-year ministry. Let’s see what the Bible—the only one true source of information on the subject—says about these special individuals.

Connection with Zechariah and the two olive trees, two lampstands and two anointed ones
The passage in Revelation goes on to explain, “These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth” (verse 4).

This statement seems to be a continuation of a prophecy God gave the prophet Zechariah to show that God accomplishes things through the power of His Spirit (Zechariah 4:2-10).

Olive oil symbolizes God’s Holy Spirit, and God encouraged Zerubbabel—the one who led the rebuilding of the temple—to remember that spiritual things would be accomplished by God’s Spirit and not by his own doing (verse 6).

After explaining this important principle about how His work is done, God then returned to the vision of the olive trees Zechariah had seen: “These are the two anointed ones, who stand beside the Lord of the whole earth” (Zechariah 4:14, emphasis added throughout).

In Revelation 11 God reveals that these two prophets, who will be full of God’s Holy Spirit in order to do His work, will arise prior to Christ’s return to fulfill their ministry as a light to the world.

Just as God accomplished things through the power of His Holy Spirit during the time of Zerubbabel, He will do the same through His two witnesses during the end times.

Are we wondering who these two will be in the flesh? Then thats another thing.

A Freeman

Superstar
The two witnesses from revelations are two flesh blood preachers of GODs wrath preaching during the trib in Jerusalem hard to drag nations through the streets see rev 11
According to whom? According to God, the two sons of Joseph (Ephraim and Manasseh) are His Two Witnesses (Isa. 43:10-12).

In the book of Revelation, God says: “And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth” (Revelation 11:3).
Which, in Scripture, can and in this case does mean 1260 years.

Numbers 14:34 After the number of the days in which ye searched the land, [even] forty days, each day for a year, shall ye bear your iniquities, [even] forty years, and ye shall know My breach of promise.

Ezekiel 4:6 And when thou hast accomplished them, lie again on thy right side, and thou shalt bear the iniquity of the "House of Judah" forty days: I have appointed thee each day for a year (code).

Daniel 12:7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which [was] upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by Him that liveth for ever that [it shall be] for a Time (360), Times (2 = 720), and an half (180) (1260 years in total - 9/Dec./1917 when Jerusalem was liberated from the "Treading Down of Jerusalem by the Gentiles"); and when He shall have accomplished to scatter the power of The Holy People (Israel - Gen. 48:11; 16)(Rev. 11:3; 7), all these [things] shall be finished.

There is much speculation about who these two representatives of God will be and their 3½-year ministry. Let’s see what the Bible—the only one true source of information on the subject—says about these special individuals.
Where does it say anything about a "3½-year ministry" please? 1260 "days" is 1260 YEARS in prophecy. God is merciful, patient and long-suffering to bring everyone to repentance.

And it says the people will see their dead bodies for three "days" and a half (3½ years?), which has nothing to do with the length of their witnessing.

Revelation 11:7-9
11:7 And when they shall have finished their Testimony (the 1260 "days" ended on 9/Dec./1917 - the day that Jerusalem was liberated from Gentile domination by Israel - British forces - Ezekiel 25:14), the beast (system - Satanic-Communism) that ascendeth out of the Bottomless Pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and KILL them.
11:8 And their dead bodies [shall lie] in the street of the Great City, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified (Jerusalem).
11:9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations ("waters") shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

The reason there is so much speculation about who the Two Witnesses are is because the spiritually blind guides that Jesus warned us about 2000 years ago are still conning people into believing their nonsense instead of what it actually says in Scripture. The spiritually blind guides do NOT know what they're talking about.

Connection with Zechariah and the two olive trees, two lampstands and two anointed ones
The passage in Revelation goes on to explain, “These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth” (verse 4).
Agreed. Two olive trees, which are also two candlesticks and also the two anointed ones. Joseph was one anointed and given the crown among the sons of Israel, and Joseph had two sons: Manasseh and Ephraim.

This statement seems to be a continuation of a prophecy God gave the prophet Zechariah to show that God accomplishes things through the power of His Spirit (Zechariah 4:2-10).

Olive oil symbolizes God’s Holy Spirit, and God encouraged Zerubbabel—the one who led the rebuilding of the temple—to remember that spiritual things would be accomplished by God’s Spirit and not by his own doing (verse 6).
Agreed about olive oil being the "Oil of Enlightenment" (the Holy Spirit), but the reference is to the olive tree rather than the oil produced from the tree's fruit. The olive tree represent the "House of Israel" in Scripture, which is led by the sons of Joseph: Ephraim and Manasseh.

Compare:

Revelation 11:4 These are the two "Olive" TREES, and the two candlesticks (Ephraim and Manasseh) standing before the God of the Earth.

4:11 Then answered I, and said unto him, What [are] these two olive TREES upon the right [side] of the candlestick and upon the left [side] thereof?
4:12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What [be these] two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden [oil] out of themselves?
4:13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these [be]? And I said, No, my lord.
4:14 Then said he, These [are] the Two Anointed ones (the House of Joseph), that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

Psalm 52:8 But I [am] like a green olive tree in The House of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.

See also Romans 11 (which talks about the grafting in of the Gentiles into israel)
11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away His people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, [of] the tribe of Benjamin.

11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them sharest of the root and fatness of the olive tree (symbol of Israel);
11:18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
11:19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.
11:20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
11:21 For if God spared not the natural branches, [take heed] lest He also spare not thee.
11:22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in [His] goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
11:23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again.
11:24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural [branches], be grafted into their own olive tree?
11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness (as to their true identity) is happened to part of Israel (the ten "lost" tribes - the House of Israel), until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
11:26 And so all Israel (the holy people) shall be saved (see Daniel 12:7): as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away unGodliness from Jacob (Israel):

After explaining this important principle about how His work is done, God then returned to the vision of the olive trees Zechariah had seen: “These are the two anointed ones, who stand beside the Lord of the whole earth” (Zechariah 4:14, emphasis added throughout).
33:16 And for the precious things of the earth and fullness thereof, and [for] the good Will of Him that dwelt in the bush: let ["The Blessing"] come upon the head of Joseph, and the CROWN upon the head of him [that was] separated from his brethren (Gen. 49:10 & 22-24).
33:17 His glory [is like] the firstling of his bullock, and his horns [are like] the horns of Unicorns: with them he shall push the people together to the ends of the earth: and they [are] the ten thousands of Ephraim, and they [are] the thousands of Manasseh.

In Revelation 11 God reveals that these two prophets, who will be full of God’s Holy Spirit in order to do His work, will arise prior to Christ’s return to fulfill their ministry as a light to the world.
But that is NOT what the description in Revelation says. It never calls the Two Witnesses "two prophets". That's what "Christianity" teaches so they can continue to ignore who the true people Israel are, having forgotten their own identity as Israelites. Most of the Israelite nations of the world converted to "Christianity" long ago, and thus make up the English speaking nations of the world.

It also states in Revelation 11:6 that the Two Witnesses will unfortunately shut out the Holy Spirit from others, while having the power to smite the people of the Earth with whatever plague they wish, as often as they wish. Why would any of God's Prophets wish to exercise the power to shut heaven? Or to smite others with plagues whenever they felt like it? And why would God punish His own prophets for being filled with the Holy Spirit and testifying, by having them killed?

Revelation 11:6 These have power to shut heaven, that it "rain" (spiritually) NOT in the days of their prophecy: and have power over "waters" (ch. 17:15) to turn them to blood (reds/communists), and to smite the Earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

If, on the other hand, the Two Witnesses are the two NATIONS that God has given these powers to, the entire passage makes perfect sense.

The UK (Ephraim) and US (Manasseh) have translated, published and carried the Bible (the seed) to all of the nations of the world, but haven't allowed God's Word to be watered, by showing the rest of the world how wonderful it is to live by His Law. Instead, they have done whatever they wanted with the other nations of the Earth, whenever they felt like it, which has driven the other nations away from God instead of drawing them to God.

And they (the Two Witnesses) are about to be punished for their actions, by being defeated (killed) in WW3. Then all the world will rejoice over their defeat, and send gifts one to another, to see their oppressors put down. At least until Father (God) fills the survivors with His Holy Spirit and raises from the "dead".

The entire "Christian" narrative about the Two Witnesses, based on the erroneous assumption that it will be two individuals in the future, is nonsensical.

The God of Israel quite obviously chose His People Israel to be His Witnesses, exactly as He said 3000 years ago, through His Prophet Isaiah.

43:10 YE [ARE] MY WITNESSES, saith the "I AM", and My servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe Me, and understand that I [am] He: before Me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after Me.
43:12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have showed, when [there was] no strange [god] among you: therefore YE [ARE] MY WITNESSES (Rev. 11), saith the "I AM", that I [am] God.

Just as God accomplished things through the power of His Holy Spirit during the time of Zerubbabel, He will do the same through His two witnesses during the end times.
Please read Revelation 11:6 again. It says they will keep the power of the Holy Spirit back from the people, exactly as the UK and US have done with their materialistic imperialism and penchant for war.

Are we wondering who these two will be in the flesh? Then thats another thing.
There's no need to wonder. God has already told us exactly who His Two Witnesses are. The entire Bible is about them (the people Israel, with the 10-tribed "House of israel" led by the two sons of Joseph, the Two Candlesticks, Two Olive Trees and Two Witnesses, that have smited and pushed the people to the ends of the Earth.

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
According to whom? According to God, the two sons of Joseph (Ephraim and Manasseh) are His Two Witnesses (Isa. 43:10-12).

Which, in Scripture, can and in this case does mean 1260 years.

Numbers 14:34 After the number of the days in which ye searched the land, [even] forty days, each day for a year, shall ye bear your iniquities, [even] forty years, and ye shall know My breach of promise.

Ezekiel 4:6 And when thou hast accomplished them, lie again on thy right side, and thou shalt bear the iniquity of the "House of Judah" forty days: I have appointed thee each day for a year (code).

Daniel 12:7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which [was] upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by Him that liveth for ever that [it shall be] for a Time (360), Times (2 = 720), and an half (180) (1260 years in total - 9/Dec./1917 when Jerusalem was liberated from the "Treading Down of Jerusalem by the Gentiles"); and when He shall have accomplished to scatter the power of The Holy People (Israel - Gen. 48:11; 16)(Rev. 11:3; 7), all these [things] shall be finished.

Where does it say anything about a "3½-year ministry" please? 1260 "days" is 1260 YEARS in prophecy. God is merciful, patient and long-suffering to bring everyone to repentance.

And it says the people will see their dead bodies for three "days" and a half (3½ years?), which has nothing to do with the length of their witnessing.

Revelation 11:7-9
11:9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations ("waters") shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

The reason there is so much speculation about who the Two Witnesses are is because the spiritually blind guides that Jesus warned us about 2000 years ago are still conning people into believing their nonsense instead of what it actually says in Scripture. The spiritually blind guides do NOT know what they're talking about.

Agreed. Two olive trees, which are also two candlesticks and also the two anointed ones. Joseph was one anointed and given the crown among the sons of Israel, and Joseph had two sons: Manasseh and Ephraim.

Agreed about olive oil being the "Oil of Enlightenment" (the Holy Spirit), but the reference is to the olive tree rather than the oil produced from the tree's fruit. The olive tree represent the "House of Israel" in Scripture, which is led by the sons of Joseph: Ephraim and Manasseh.

Compare:

Revelation 11:4 These are the two "Olive" TREES, and the two candlesticks (Ephraim and Manasseh) standing before the God of the Earth.

4:11 Then answered I, and said unto him, What [are] these two olive TREES upon the right [side] of the candlestick and upon the left [side] thereof?
4:12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What [be these] two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden [oil] out of themselves?
4:14 Then said he, These [are] the Two Anointed ones (the House of Joseph), that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

Psalm 52:8 But I [am] like a green olive tree in The House of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.

See also Romans 11 (which talks about the grafting in of the Gentiles into israel)
11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away His people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, [of] the tribe of Benjamin.

11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them sharest of the root and fatness of the olive tree (symbol of Israel);
11:18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
11:19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.
11:20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
11:21 For if God spared not the natural branches, [take heed] lest He also spare not thee.
11:22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in [His] goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
11:23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again.
11:24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural [branches], be grafted into their own olive tree?
11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness (as to their true identity) is happened to part of Israel (the ten "lost" tribes - the House of Israel), until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
11:26 And so all Israel (the holy people) shall be saved (see Daniel 12:7): as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away unGodliness from Jacob (Israel):

But that is NOT what the description in Revelation says. It never calls the Two Witnesses "two prophets". That's what "Christianity" teaches so they can continue to ignore who the true people Israel are, having forgotten their own identity as Israelites. Most of the Israelite nations of the world converted to "Christianity" long ago, and thus make up the English speaking nations of the world.

It also states in Revelation 11:6 that the Two Witnesses will unfortunately shut out the Holy Spirit from others, while having the power to smite the people of the Earth with whatever plague they wish, as often as they wish. Why would any of God's Prophets wish to exercise the power to shut heaven? Or to smite others with plagues whenever they felt like it? And why would God punish His own prophets for being filled with the Holy Spirit and testifying, by having them killed?

Revelation 11:6 These have power to shut heaven, that it "rain" (spiritually) NOT in the days of their prophecy: and have power over "waters" (ch. 17:15) to turn them to blood (reds/communists), and to smite the Earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

If, on the other hand, the Two Witnesses are the two NATIONS that God has given these powers to, the entire passage makes perfect sense.

The UK (Ephraim) and US (Manasseh) have translated, published and carried the Bible (the seed) to all of the nations of the world, but haven't allowed God's Word to be watered, by showing the rest of the world how wonderful it is to live by His Law. Instead, they have done whatever they wanted with the other nations of the Earth, whenever they felt like it, which has driven the other nations away from God instead of drawing them to God.

And they (the Two Witnesses) are about to be punished for their actions, by being defeated (killed) in WW3. Then all the world will rejoice over their defeat, and send gifts one to another, to see their oppressors put down. At least until Father (God) fills the survivors with His Holy Spirit and raises from the "dead".

The entire "Christian" narrative about the Two Witnesses, based on the erroneous assumption that it will be two individuals in the future, is nonsensical.

The God of Israel quite obviously chose His People Israel to be His Witnesses, exactly as He said 3000 years ago, through His Prophet Isaiah.

43:12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have showed, when [there was] no strange [god] among you: therefore YE [ARE] MY WITNESSES (Rev. 11), saith the "I AM", that I [am] God.

Please read Revelation 11:6 again. It says they will keep the power of the Holy Spirit back from the people, exactly as the UK and US have done with their materialistic imperialism and penchant for war.

There's no need to wonder. God has already told us exactly who His Two Witnesses are. The entire Bible is about them (the people Israel, with the 10-tribed "House of israel" led by the two sons of Joseph, the Two Candlesticks, Two Olive Trees and Two Witnesses, that have smited and pushed the people to the ends of the Earth.
Your not seeing the tribulation or don't you think that is going to happen its clear in rev that these two flesh blood bodies will be dragged around the city people will watch on tv presents are to be given parties thrown etc...i don't see this as happening yet where are you seeing this? its not a symbolic UK US joesph ephram its actual two flesh blood bodies again i say its flesh blood people....wth can't you see in that passage? BTW its not non sensical why cuz you say so? not how it reads but ok

A Freeman

Superstar
Your not seeing the tribulation or don't you think that is going to happen
We are in the midst of the tribulation, and have been for years, and it will only continue to get worse by the day, if not by the hour. All because of our refusal to turn from our evil ways back to God and His Law.

its clear in rev that these two flesh blood bodies will be dragged around the city people will watch on tv presents are to be given parties thrown etc...
Is it? Or is that what people want to see when they read it, and thus read that into it? What about all of the other verses which clearly define exactly who the Two Witnesses are according to God?

i don't see this as happening yet where are you seeing this? its not a symbolic UK US joesph ephram its actual two flesh blood bodies again i say its flesh blood people....wth can't you see in that passage?
It's not symbolic. It's simply how the Two Witnesses are defined elsewhere in Scripture.

In The Law it plainly states that a matter can only be decided by two or three witnesses. NEVER by just one witness. And God, Who is not a hypocrit, lives by His Own Law, as does His Word.

What this means is that there is no single passage in Scripture that has some individual meaning separate or different from the rest of Scripture. There is ALWAYS a second witness (and usually many more) to ensure the Scripture agrees with itself. And this matter is no different.

Have you not looked at the other references in Scripture to the Two Witnesses, to see how they agree with the reference in Revelation 11 please?

BTW its not non sensical why cuz you say so? not how it reads but ok
As above please. No personal opinion has been shared.

It plainly states in Rev. 11:6 that the Two Witnesses have the power to shut heaven so that it cannot rain (spiritually) on the rest of the world. So God's Witnesses, who were meant to be His Demonstration People to the rest of the world, have instead provided the world with an example of how not to be. And we are soon to be punished for it.

The entire Bible is about the people Israel.

Further, given that Christ (The Faithful and True Witness), Who does NOT lie, told His Disciples that He would be here NOW (from 1948 until the end of time), to gather the Elect, why would there be a need for two additional individuals who don't tell the truth, to offer testimony, die and be resurrected?

Those who are strong enough to receive the MEAT of the Word will be able to receive it.

Those still on the MILK, will whine and cry and hurl insults like little BABIES.
Actual questions: according to YOU what is the plan of salvation then?
If people accept your "meat", then WHAT?
What do your esoteric teachings change from "milk" Christianity? Are you denying the teachings of Jesus Christ?

Maldarker

Star
We are in the midst of the tribulation, and have been for years, and it will only continue to get worse by the day, if not by the hour. All because of our refusal to turn from our evil ways back to God and His Law.

Is it? Or is that what people want to see when they read it, and thus read that into it? What about all of the other verses which clearly define exactly who the Two Witnesses are according to God?

It's not symbolic. It's simply how the Two Witnesses are defined elsewhere in Scripture.

In The Law it plainly states that a matter can only be decided by two or three witnesses. NEVER by just one witness. And God, Who is not a hypocrit, lives by His Own Law, as does His Word.

What this means is that there is no single passage in Scripture that has some individual meaning separate or different from the rest of Scripture. There is ALWAYS a second witness (and usually many more) to ensure the Scripture agrees with itself. And this matter is no different.

Have you not looked at the other references in Scripture to the Two Witnesses, to see how they agree with the reference in Revelation 11 please?

As above please. No personal opinion has been shared.

It plainly states in Rev. 11:6 that the Two Witnesses have the power to shut heaven so that it cannot rain (spiritually) on the rest of the world. So God's Witnesses, who were meant to be His Demonstration People to the rest of the world, have instead provided the world with an example of how not to be. And we are soon to be punished for it.

The entire Bible is about the people Israel.

Further, given that Christ (The Faithful and True Witness), Who does NOT lie, told His Disciples that He would be here NOW (from 1948 until the end of time), to gather the Elect, why would there be a need for two additional individuals who don't tell the truth, to offer testimony, die and be resurrected?
I think the problem is its both its type & shadow the type is coming no different then type & shadow of CHRIST from the beginning to when he was "FLESH"