Mysterious Death of Isaac Kappy

Space

Rookie
"Isaac Kappy, a whistleblower about p***philia in Hollywood, has been found dead in a case immediately closed as a suicide, a couple of days after making a video saying “I am definitely not feeling suicidal”."

"Isaac Kappy was a Hollywood actor (Thor) who came out in 2018 as a whistleblower exposing p***philia in Hollywood. He named his former friend Seth Green and his wife Claire as pedophiles with a hidden room in their mansion “where we keep the children”, and called out Steven Spielberg as a p***phile. Isaac Kappy supposedly physically assaulted Paris Jackson, another former friend."

Kappy was also linked to Fiona Barnett, Fiona has been exposing the abuse she suffered by the Elite (Luciferians). Fiona has a documentary that gives all the details about the cult that works in Australia. She also thinks Kappy was a mind controlled slave himself.

His death is very suspicious...

Allegra

Veteran
Tbh this is the first time I heard about this man. I’m not too familiar with Holywod o_O

My opinion here,
He did not join the illumy, nor he got MKooltra, Glad that he did not do satanic vow. But those Holywod witches and wizards attacked him. He got no protection that’s why they attacked him spiritually by inserting voices to tell him vile words to make him crazy and lose himself and his mind and made him jump off the bridge.

It is sad they got him before he could get protections from the believers prayers.

Similar case to a girl’s testimony who were attacked by a necromancer she was introduced to at a weird seminar.
Days after that encounter she felt the urge to have sex with young boys when that thing never crossed her mind ever, long story she got saved when she called the name of Jesus and things happened within a short period of time, she saw the necromancer in her vision. *shivers* That’s how she knew where it came from.

1ss4c K4ppy played with people who serve the prince of the darkness. Only God could save him but it was too late, or he had the chance but he didn’t take it. I feel sad for him, he lost his life like that. And average people will just call him depressed or stuffs like that and dismiss his case. He stood his ground but the power in front of him was too big for him.

Allegra

Veteran
Gonna insert Tommy Hankz quote here. He’s a mocker just like he mocked Isaac and he is mocking some of you here.
7E354BB4-5B30-4BD6-B379-CC6979623350.jpeg

Aero

Superstar
Tbh this is the first time I heard about this man. I’m not too familiar with Holywod o_O

My opinion here,
He did not join the illumy, nor he got MKooltra, Glad that he did not do satanic vow. But those Holywod witches and wizards attacked him. He got no protection that’s why they attacked him spiritually by inserting voices to tell him vile words to make him crazy and lose himself and his mind and made him jump off the bridge.

It is sad they got him before he could get protections from the believers prayers.

Similar case to a girl’s testimony who were attacked by a necromancer she was introduced to at a weird seminar.
Days after that encounter she felt the urge to have sex with young boys when that thing never crossed her mind ever, long story she got saved when she called the name of Jesus and things happened within a short period of time, she saw the necromancer in her vision. *shivers* That’s how she knew where it came from.

1ss4c K4ppy played with people who serve the prince of the darkness. Only God could save him but it was too late, or he had the chance but he didn’t take it. I feel sad for him, he lost his life like that. And average people will just call him depressed or stuffs like that and dismiss his case. He stood his ground but the power in front of him was too big for him.
I think your theories are interesting. Especially the story about the necromancer.

Isaac did seem depressed though. His latest Instagram post was full of self-doubt, and a general sense of overburden. Like he had become some type of Martyr for "Qanon". Of course, that's just one post. It could all be some sort of illusion.

I guess people believe Qanon is some kind of black op. But there is an inherent problem with that statement. Back Ops don't exist, so you can't be a martyr or bring shame to them.

Allegra

Veteran
I think your theories are interesting. Especially the story about the necromancer.

Isaac did seem depressed though. His latest Instagram post was full of self-doubt, and a general sense of overburden. Like he had become some type of Martyr for "Qanon". Of course, that's just one post. It could all be some sort of illusion.

I guess people believe Qanon is some kind of black op. But there is an inherent problem with that statement. Back Ops don't exist, so you can't be a martyr or bring shame to them.
That story is the testimony from this lady.

I know he was depressed, but what made him? I do believe that there were other people and things involved that made him like that. To see it in a bigger picture, it was everything but simple.

Just as someone already said in VC article about him, I really hope he was in the right with God.

Aero

Superstar
That story is the testimony from this lady.

I know he was depressed, but what made him? I do believe that there were other people and things involved that made him like that. To see it in a bigger picture, it was everything but simple.

Just as someone already said in VC article about him, I really hope he was in the right with God.
I'll try to check out the video.

As far as his motive idk why he did it. Maybe his dreams never came true or something.

A.J.

Star
I have questions based on the article, I will quote IK....

“I took some bait. There was a lot of work in inducing what I did.”

What does that mean?

“I’m a traitor and it happened in the blink of an eye. I accessed some very high levels of consciousness and then I went way, way, way down.”

What the heck does that mean??? Accessing high level of consciousness???

“Have I become one of them? I am. Now I am one of them. Those people that I was so concerned with finding and rooting out because of the darkness … and I just let the darkness consume me.”

What is this darkness???

“In the beginning, when I came out, it was from a place of bravery and love. I have betrayed all of you.”

How??? He said he didn’t harm a child, I would assume that he also took no part in placing a child in position to be harmed.... nobody could have helped this poor guy???? There was no protection at all for him??? Nowhere he could go for refuge, at least temporarily.... I realize these are high level people but maybe he could have joined a monestary or something completely off the grid?

“They will write books about this decision and how f*cking dumb it is.”

“Did I lie about Seth Green? No, Seth Green is a p***phile.”

I crossed a line I shouldn’t have crossed.

“No, I did not take a Satanic vow.”

“I am not suicidal.”

“I’m not going to tell you what I did because, at this point, it could still endanger people and I don’t want to do that.”

“Can you help me? You can pray for my soul.”

“I did not join the Illuminati.”

“Something bad is about to happen.”

“Some things were planted inside my consciousness.”

What does he mean when he says ‘planted inside my consciousness’?

“Have I been MKULTRA-ed? Well, let’s say there was some things that happened that were not normal as far as things playing in my head that came from outside.”

Things playing in my head from outside - if this was ptsd, why didn’t he just say that? Why so cryptic?

“I need to pray, I need to pray a lot.”

So he’s not suicidal, not being threatened, but he was either murdered or killed himself? There is something else here I must be missing.... I’m not a first time poster, but I didn’t really see any comments under the article clarifying some of this, at least in the form of a theory.....

Last edited:

Allegra

Veteran
I crossed a line I shouldn’t have crossed.

“No, I did not take a Satanic vow.”

“I am not suicidal.”

“I’m not going to tell you what I did because, at this point, it could still endanger people and I don’t want to do that.”

“Can you help me? You can pray for my soul.”

“I did not join the Illuminati.”

“Something bad is about to happen.”

“Some things were planted inside my consciousness.”

What does he mean when he says ‘planted inside my head?’

“Have I been MKULTRA-ed? Well, let’s say there was some things that happened that were not normal as far as things playing in my head that came from outside.”

Things playing in my head from outside - if this was ptsd, why didn’t he just say that? Why so cryptic?
If you are open minded and willing to understand that there are demonic entities and the force of the darkness, this is easy to understand and nothing mind blowing but it is extremely wicked and sickening.

Before I'm going to explain further, I'm just gonna say why I understand about this even though I'm not into this. There's little I know about my grandfather, but my mom knows better. My grandfather was a wizard doctor, he practiced occultism and Buddhism. Long story short, yeah.. he wasn't that good of a person. My mom said he did this to people, like sending demons to other people or his enemy, etc.

My grandfather was nothing compared to the people who work directly to satan and offer human (esp children) sacrifice in their ritual called demon or satanic revels where children are tortured before they kill them as a sacrifice. These people usually work closely to the higher ups and people who are elites, famous and powerful.

Why I believe and come to conclusion that 1saac K4ppy was attack because this dude, he went against satanist pedophiles in h0lyw00d! You don't have to look far, just research about Andrew Breitbart when he went up against j0hn p0d3st4. Also, Imane Fadil when she was about to expose S1lv1o B3rlusc0ni.
These people, they went up against Satanist Ritualistic Pedophiles and they don't stop, until they are truly exposed but how and when, we don't know. But I believe that one day everything will come to an end, when Jesus comes. The bible says the wickedness, lawlessness, evil, etc will be increased before the coming of the Lord,

Matt 24:12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold

At the end, these people they will be thrown into the lake of fire, with Satan and his angels.

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Jesus could stop that, no? Is that even legit???
There is power.. in the name of Jesus~

Yes, yes and yes, very legit. Jesus could stop that. There is nothing He can't do when everything is created through Him.

Matthew 8:27 The men were amazed, and said, "What kind of a man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey Him?"

Luke 10:17 The seventy-two returned with joy, saying,
“Lord, even the demons are subject to us in your name!”

Romans 10:13 For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

Before I was born again and after, I used to experience sleep paralysis, usually after calling the name of Jesus, I keep calling His name, I would wake up from it. I was sick of experiencing it, I asked God please I just dont want this, help me. After that less and less sleep paralysis. I think last time I experience this a couple months ago? I feel good!
My mom and sister often sleep talking, sometimes they know they were attacked and they always call the name of Jesus and the demons flee. If I'm still awake and hear them sleep talking I will call Jesus' name quietly and they will just stop struggling and sleep talking and sleep peacefully until morning.
I wouldn't be able to overcome anything if not God who helped me. As Jesus said, "have faith in God."

I know I digress but when talk about the name of Jesus, kinda remind me about Fureeemasoonry, you know it's not allowed to invoke the name of Jesus when 'praying', or mention His name in the Lodge. Jesus Christ shall not be mentioned there :rolleyes:

At last, that's all I can say for now. Have a great day sir.

A.J.

Star
I know Jesus is legit and can do all things, I meant the stuff with the spells. I think the elite have the money and debauchary to back the spells, but I don’t really believe in witchcraft

Allegra

Veteran
I know Jesus is legit and can do all things, I meant the stuff with the spells. I think the elite have the money and debauchary to back the spells, but I don’t really believe in witchcraft
Deuteronomy 18:10–12
There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord: and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

Witchcraft or sorcery is real and God takes it very seriously. There are many bible verses mention about this and the practice is still around until today in many kind of form, like from divination like horoscopes, tarots, etc to ouija board and stuffs. Ritualistic witchcraft is even darker, and necromancy is the darkest form of dark arts.

Also there is no such thing as white and black witch, they are all the same. They are all occult because the power they got is not from God but satan.

I DO NOT encourage any one to go deep into this. This is satan's realm and very dangerous. Just knowing that there are people who are still practicing this until today.

Just a trivia “sorcery” is translated from the Greek word pharmakeia, from which we get our word pharmacy.

There are a lot of things in the bible that is abomination in God's eyes that people still do until today. Like worshiping Baal in the grove like the infamous "B0hem1an Gr0ve".
Deuteronomy 16:21-22
Thou shalt not plant thee a grove of any trees near unto the altar of the LORD thy God, which thou shalt make thee. Neither shalt thou set thee up any image; which the LORD thy God hateth.
Leviticus 18:21-22
And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Since 1873, the Global Elite Has Held Secret Meetings in the Ancient Redwood Forest of Northern California. Members of the so-called "Bohemian Club" Include Former Presidents Eisenhower, Nixon, Clinton and Reagan. Former Chairman of the Federal Reserve, Alan Greenspan and actors Clint Eastwood and Arnold Schwarzenegger. Even Great Britain’s Queen Elizabeth showed up in 1983.
The Bush Family Maintains a Strong Involvement. Each Year at BG, Members of This All-Male "Club" Don Red, Black and Silver Robes and Conduct an Occult Ritual Wherein They Worship a Giant Stone Owl, Sacrificing a Human Being in Effigy to What They Call the "Great Owl of Bohemia."

Richard Nixon: "The B0h3mian Gr0ve -- which I attend, from time to time -- it is the most faggy thing you could ever imagine..."
While Molech usually a bull, the elites of BG chose their image god to an owl.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
@Allegra Yep. Witchcraft, sorcery, all this stuff is deadly serious...

About the sorcery trivia, have you seen my post about psychoative drugs? That dude Owen did na excelente job connecting some points together.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran

Allegra

Veteran
@Allegra
Here is the original thread https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/psychoative-drugs-fallen-angels-and-aliens.5238/.

TL;DR: According to his (owen's) research, psychoative drugs like MDT, Ayahuasca and LSD make you enter in contact with real spiritual entities that might or might not be fallen angels. Hence why sorcery ended up derivating from pharmacy.

There is a lot more, deffinetively Worth the read.
Yup. I get it.

I once watched podcast of someone I don’t remember his name, he talked about days when he was using drugs. He could see like entities and stuffs, they were talking to him or something. It was wild. Also I remember him saying that those entities are evil. Idk but pretty much about him seeing spiritual evil entities.

I think they took the word cuz sorcery is also about potions and drugs.
Greek dictionary defines Pharmakeia as: “witchcraft, magic, the use of spells and potions of magic, often involving drugs–a magic spell.
The pagan origin of pharmacy logo from Greek god.
5C1F4B30-9AC8-4F70-9EA2-0EE45E4C2FAA.jpeg
74D532E4-A24B-49CE-91F5-107B6CD7BAA1.jpeg

Medicines to treat our physical illnesses are... for the better, I guess? But now I always pray before I take meds and take it in the name of Jesus.

I don’t really trust psychiatric meds like antidepressants, etc. There are people who say they feel better after stop taking those meds or saying that the med is harmful. Hmmmm?
I don’t know! I don’t wanna tell people who depend on these drugs to stop taking it, because who knows they actually need it! But a good research and self assessment might be needed if you take meds like antidepressants. Always know, check and research what the doctor prescribes you.