Mysterious Death of Isaac Kappy

~JC~

Veteran
I came across this, in case it hasn't been posted yet - Fiona Barnett (abuse/MK victim) added this sentiment on her page after Kappy's death.

https://fionabarnett.org/2019/05/

transcript:

ON MAY 16, 2019 BY AUTHOR

It is with a grievous heart that I acknowledge the death of Isaac Kappy and honour the God-given qualities that drew me to him.

When I invited Isaac to my home, I did so with informed consent. Many warned me not to, that he was part of an elaborate trap – which he unwittingly was. However, I felt compelled to do so. The Isaac I got to know over 2 months was not the person we saw on the internet. That was in part the actor, the pretender. The person my family, friends and I were impacted with was an intensely damaged, drug-addicted, moody, tantrum-throwing, attention-seeking pain in the arse whose emotional maturity appeared to have been stunted at about age 10 years. Many a time I was tempted to throw Isaac out – or throttle him. But my family would calm me and advise, “Just be kind. He’s here for a short time. You never know what he’s going home to. We have the opportunity to show him God’s love.”

It is evident from Isaac’s last words that he accepted Jesus into his heart just before he died. That fact has caused me more emotion and tears than his death because I thought I had failed in that department. I recall one time at the dinner table when Isaac seemed genuinely open to hearing about Jesus Christ. “Oh yeah, I’ve heard of Him. He’s a good guy, right?” he said innocently. But I was too angry at him at that moment to patiently and thoroughly share the Gospel with Isaac, and I was short with him. I regret that. I should have just left it to my husband to do what he does best and explain salvation to Isaac. So, when I received the barrage of early morning texts yesterday, informing me Isaac had “committed suicide,” I grieved for the lost opportunity to lead him to salvation.

But Isaac did not commit suicide. It is clear from the growing body of testimony that Isaac was murdered in the USA child trafficking capital of Arizona by opportunists who seized his last testimony as grounds for another ‘two bullets to the back of the head’ scenario. Was he thrown off the overpass? Was he ever there at all? Did military thugs shoot out his tyre and drag him to their nearby base for a dose of Seligman’s torture techniques?

Isaac did not go to Hell as I feared. A friend told me that Isaac’s salvation did not rely on that one lost opportunity, and that it was how I conducted myself daily that provided the main testimony. She is right. Isaac observed my family for the best part of two months. He was there when we said grace before dinner and gave thanks for him too. He got to observe my mother during a lengthy naturopathic consultation with her. He was there for my daughter’s ballet concert. I remember the look of genuine delight on Isaac’s face as he watched a stage full of young children stumble their way through their steps. And then at half time, he broke down crying outside, telling me how lucky I was to have a family, and how he didn’t want to be “a patsy.”

It seems I did not fail after all. It seems my family and I laid the seeds which others watered, others like the Christian who apparently conversed with Isaac as he was stranded on the side of a remote road, just before the pedo network seized him. I take comfort in testimonies like that.

The public have been left with conflicting images of who and what the real Isaac Kappy was. Some label him a Psy-Op, a DID MK-ULTRA plant, a patsy, a LARP, a fake, a bad actor, a user, a drugged hippie. Others hail him as a hero, a genuine whistle-blower against Hollywood p***philia, a talented musician, an intelligent comedian. Isaac was all those things and more. He was easy to love, and easy to hate all at the one time.

But in the end, love won out. It’s so easy to judge, when ultimately no-one but Isaac and God knew what spiritual and physical demons he was battling. I always believed Isaac was DID, a victim like me, and that is where my compassion stemmed from. If only I had been a little more patient, a little kinder, I lament. I wish I could have had one more conversation with him or been able to see him in person again – after his conversion to Christianity. Isaac was the youngest of Christians when he delivered the most profound, wise, and mature Christian testimony in his final hours. His final words constitute Isaac Kappy’s greatest legacy. In that moment, God wiped his slate clean and accepted him into everlasting Paradise. And I look forward to the day I see him again, there in Heaven. Praise the Lord for that.

My sincerest condolences to Isaac’s family at this painful time.

Love, Fiona

A.J.

Star
Pedo propaganda? or just cheap, mindless entertainment ?

1563298790984.jpg

Last edited:

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Has anyone heard about Kappy dead man's switch? I just saw a vídeo (disgusting one... I won't be posting it) of a bunch of little girls preparing a bath. The place is supossed to be the Anjana Spa at The Land of Legends hotel. Heavy Disney architeture.

Also a person said it was jeffrey epstein bath house at his island. I don't think so, unless he has copied the room

edit: here is the vídeo in case you're curious. [LINK]

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
Posting here as I cannot find
another thread about IK

Sibi

Star
Fiona Barnett RSA survivor and her relationship with Isaac Kappy

Last edited:

Sibi

Star
Fiona Barnett and Isaac Kappy

Isaac first began talking to Fiona Barnett in August 2018 just one month after he came out publicly in accused Seth Green and other Hollywood elites of p***philia. Isaac would continue his work in exposing the Hollywood p***phile rings for the next month. From September 17-23rd Isaac was on the phone daily with both Fiona Barnett and Eliahi priest. Eliahi was pushing Isaac to get investors for his diamond business in the Congo during these calls but Isaac was standoffish. Isaac was also finishing up his album during this week and spoke with several SRA survivors during this time.

Isaac would eventually fly to Australia and meet with both Fiona and Eliahi, staying with them in their houses while he was there. Personal text messages show that he would also leave Australia completely disgusted with both of them.

-Dec 10th, Isaac is with Fiona. Texts friend, “Fiona is NOT fun to be around, leaving tomorrow thank God. She’s just always angry and yelling and shit.”
-Dec 11th, Isaac messages friend: “Soooooo….Eliahi DUMB motherfucker. Driven by ego and narcissism. A few days after I hung with him he posted some shit on Twitter about having uranium. And it was worded like a threat. Burned a bunch of networks.”

Isaac flew to Australia on October 22 and initially stayed with Fiona from the 23rd to an unknown time. He would return to L.A. on Dec 13th.

"A bloodhound" released a 100+ page PDF that claimed Fiona Barnett's RSA claims were false and she was a fraud. When she found this out, she thought Kappy may have been involved. She suspected him of being involved with psychological operation launched against her. Ensin is Eliahi Priest of the “InsigniaGate” operation to free Julian Asange.

Kappy's relationship with Ensin & The Dossier
Fiona's texts

Fiona's yellow text and Isaac Kappy white text.

Sibi

Star
mages of Isaac Kappy’s officially reported corpse.You can see the small puddle of blood from the impact of his skull and possibly the impact of a vehicle as well.

I

Sibi

Star
I didn't like Tom Hanks even before I found out he was evil. His publicist was always pushing that he was "the nicest guy in Hollywood" :rolleyes:

Tom Hanks’ son Chet really wants you to know he’s not in the Illuminati
Tom Hanks’ son Chet really, really wants you to know he’s not in the Illuminati, ok?​
The 29-year-old stirred up rumours that he’s a part of the secret society because, well, he’s got a massive Illuminati Eye Of Providence tattoo on his chest. Also, he talked about sacrificing people in a video last week. But STILL.​
Chet – whose rents Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson are currently battling coronavirus – has had it up to here with all this Illuminati talk and decided to put a stop to it once and for all. He ranted in an Instagram video on Wednesday: ‘You motherf**kers are going to believe what you want ’cause you’re already so f**king committed to your weird Internet conspiracies, but I’m not actually in the f**king Illuminati, dude.’​
Chet Hanks
Tom Hanks’ son Chet ranted that he’s NOT in the Illuminati (Picture: Instagram)​
Chet – real name Chester – explained that his tattoo was actually a symbol of his spirituality, NOT his involvement in the group.​
‘I got this f**king tattoo because I’m extremely spiritual. I believe in God. I believe that God oversees everything, has a plan for everything,’ he fumed. ‘I was trolling in that last video obviously because I’m p**sed off at what you motherf**kers are f**king saying about my family—the ridiculous, sick f**king s**t that you guys like to sit around and f**king think about is f**king disgusting. ‘Look, I get it. I question everything and I don’t f**king trust s**t… Doesn’t mean that every f**king conspiracy out there is the f**king truth.’​
Chet Hanks
He said he’s sick of the ‘weird Internet conspiracies’ (Picture: Instagram)​
Just to really hammer the point straight into self-isolation, Chet panned the camera around his pad. He reasoned: ‘Does it look like I’m in the f**king Illuminati, dude? I got a bunch of s***ty a** f**king furniture.’ He makes a good point. Chet responded to the Illuminati rumours last week by posting a clearly satirical clip in which he joked about everyone ‘figuring out the truth’ and how he’s into ‘human sacrifices’.​
Chet Hanks
Chet explained that the Illuminati tattoo on his chest is just a symbol of his spirituality (Picture: Instagram)​
He deadpanned: ‘Hey guys, I’m really stressed out right now,. It’s been coming to my attention that a lot of Trump supporters have figured out the truth. ‘I guess I’m going to have to work extra hard at my human sacrifices, I’m actually feeling pretty hungry. Just know that we’re watching you.’ Chet’s social media update comes after his parents revealed they’re ‘feeling better’ after battling coronavirus for two weeks. Tom and Rita, both 63, are still quarantined in Australia where they were diagnosed with the Covid-19 virus earlier this month.​
Tom Hanks and wife Rita Wilson
His parents Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson are currently recovering from coronavirus (Picture: AFP)​

I didn't like Tom Hanks even before I found out he was evil. His publicist was always pushing that he was "the nicest guy in Hollywood" :rolleyes:

Tom Hanks’ son Chet really wants you to know he’s not in the Illuminati
Tom Hanks’ son Chet really, really wants you to know he’s not in the Illuminati, ok?​
The 29-year-old stirred up rumours that he’s a part of the secret society because, well, he’s got a massive Illuminati Eye Of Providence tattoo on his chest. Also, he talked about sacrificing people in a video last week. But STILL.​
Chet – whose rents Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson are currently battling coronavirus – has had it up to here with all this Illuminati talk and decided to put a stop to it once and for all. He ranted in an Instagram video on Wednesday: ‘You motherf**kers are going to believe what you want ’cause you’re already so f**king committed to your weird Internet conspiracies, but I’m not actually in the f**king Illuminati, dude.’​
Chet Hanks
Tom Hanks’ son Chet ranted that he’s NOT in the Illuminati (Picture: Instagram)​
Chet – real name Chester – explained that his tattoo was actually a symbol of his spirituality, NOT his involvement in the group.​
‘I got this f**king tattoo because I’m extremely spiritual. I believe in God. I believe that God oversees everything, has a plan for everything,’ he fumed. ‘I was trolling in that last video obviously because I’m p**sed off at what you motherf**kers are f**king saying about my family—the ridiculous, sick f**king s**t that you guys like to sit around and f**king think about is f**king disgusting. ‘Look, I get it. I question everything and I don’t f**king trust s**t… Doesn’t mean that every f**king conspiracy out there is the f**king truth.’​
Chet Hanks
He said he’s sick of the ‘weird Internet conspiracies’ (Picture: Instagram)​
Just to really hammer the point straight into self-isolation, Chet panned the camera around his pad. He reasoned: ‘Does it look like I’m in the f**king Illuminati, dude? I got a bunch of s***ty a** f**king furniture.’ He makes a good point. Chet responded to the Illuminati rumours last week by posting a clearly satirical clip in which he joked about everyone ‘figuring out the truth’ and how he’s into ‘human sacrifices’.​
Chet Hanks
Chet explained that the Illuminati tattoo on his chest is just a symbol of his spirituality (Picture: Instagram)​

He deadpanned: ‘Hey guys, I’m really stressed out right now,. It’s been coming to my attention that a lot of Trump supporters have figured out the truth. ‘I guess I’m going to have to work extra hard at my human sacrifices, I’m actually feeling pretty hungry. Just know that we’re watching you.’ Chet’s social media update comes after his parents revealed they’re ‘feeling better’ after battling coronavirus for two weeks. Tom and Rita, both 63, are still quarantined in Australia where they were diagnosed with the Covid-19 virus earlier this month.​
Tom Hanks and wife Rita Wilson
His parents Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson are currently recovering from coronavirus (Picture: AFP)​

Yeah he Tom Hanks was one of the first to claim he had corona. I believe it was just fake to get people to get vaccinated.