My Virtual World

Do you want to be sent to the universe?

• No, i choose to remain in the world of souls untested, forever worshiping The Unseen Creator.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lady

Star
I am one of His best customers! :(
The closer I get, the farther I am!
(There's a riddle for you, Slave of God!)

If you consider yourself to be one of His best customers, then that takes away some humility, doesn't it not? :)

The closer you get, the Father you are, is that what you mean?

Lady

Star
If you consider my admission to the fact that I am one of God's best "customers" because I have to ask forgiveness so much as being proud and braggadocious, then, ok-you caught me! :D

Last edited:

Lady

Star
@God is Formless,
Here is the riddle's meaning:

Philippians 2:5-8
5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

This is the ultimate example of humility.

@God is Formless,
Here is the riddle's meaning:

Philippians 2:5-8
5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
The mind which says that nothing existed and everything was Created by His Command 'Be' and everything 'Became'. Sure. This alludes to the fact that every single particle since the Big Bang were nothing but particles of creation underneath His Supervision at each and every second following the Big Bang. Like was Adam, Eve, their offspring, Paradise, Hell, all the stars in the universe, the flood that came, all the Prophets that came, Mary, her son Jesus, all those were creatures of God Almighty. Creatures beget creatures. One cell becomes two cells. One's like the other. Everything has been Created in pairs. Only God Is Unique.

6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Nope. Nothing can be equal to God. Nothing can be equal to The One Who Always Existed Who Had no beginning.

7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

When you contemplate God's Power all around you, the power radiating from the sun, the beauty found in nature, the diversity of the animal kingdom, the extent of human panoply, all these allude to the fact that nothing can surpass God In Beauty, Greatness, and Power, since everything is depending on Him at each and every second. There's no need for Such A Great Being Who Is Totally In Control to take on human form since He Is Maintaining everything afloat, what use would it be to Him to involve Himself physically in what He Himself Created? We are physical and spiritual. He Is Beyond every thing that we can imagine, so no, there's and there will be nothing ever like unto Him.

8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

God Does Not Need to humble Himself. Why Would The Owner of Majesty and Magnificence ever Need anything? Everything obeys Him, whether they believe in Him or not. He Is Keeping even the atheists afloat even though they don't believe in Him. They are wronging their own souls and yet are unaware of it. Their souls have been corrupted when originally, obedience and innocence towards God was inherent therein. The Creator of death will never subject Himself to something that He Himself Created out of nothing (i.e. death). How absurd for somebody to create death which is a sign of weakness and to subject him/herself to it!

This is the ultimate example of humility.

The ultimate example of humility would be all of them Prophets and Messengers of God Almighty. They patiently underwent trials after trials during their respective missions. Noah had his own son disbelieve in what God Told him to preach. Joseph was betrayed by his own brothers! Muhammad had rocks thrown at him by little kids when he went to preach God's Message to a town. When he wept to God Almighty afterwards, two angels were sent to him, asking for his permission to destroy that town which was found between two mountains. The angels proposed to make the two mountains crumble on the disbelieving town. Muhammad replied 'no, maybe their descendants might become believers in God Almighty.' and he let them be.

So welcome back to my virtual world. It's just plain old Earth with the same countries except that in my virtual world, there's no religion.

So we all have our families and our jobs and everything. But do you believe in God Almighty? And if so, why?

Please do take into account that we have no Bibles, no Qur'an, and no previous records of any God-Fearing person. So?