My Virtual World

Do you want to be sent to the universe?

• No, i choose to remain in the world of souls untested, forever worshiping The Unseen Creator.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So i'm a gamer and like to play games and therefrom said to myself:

''What a wonderful world''

Consider this:

We are in the world of souls. We don't have a body yet. We hear God asking us if we want to be sent to the universe.

Attachments

Lady

Star
So i'm a gamer and like to play games and therefrom said to myself:

''What a wonderful world''

Consider this:

We are in the world of souls. We don't have a body yet. We hear God asking us if we want to be sent to the universe.

Well, well, I am a singer, and you won't be able to sneak that phrase by me that you finely tuned to fit your affinity for gaming!
This is for you straight from the Rock:

Lady

Star
Well...it has been QUITE a while since I have been a girl! You and I are "old friends" so I thought you'd enjoy that.
You are from an island nation, yes?

Well...it has been QUITE a while since I have been a girl! You and I are "old friends" so I thought you'd enjoy that.
You are from an island nation, yes?
I said ''girl'' only to make it sound like ''world'' from that nice song. :)

Yes, an island nation comprised of Christians, Muslims, Hindus, and Chinese people, hence the colors of our national flag comprising of four rows of red, blue, green, and yellow population-wise maybely speaking.

Lady

Star
...a nice thought!:)

I looked up your island and it is beautiful!!!!
You must love it there. I am sure that I saw touristy pics, though. There are probably parts of the island that are not as idyllic.

Lady

Star
I just guessed about which gender to use-guessed and failed! :D
In the U.S, we refer to our nation as well as our flag using "she, and her."
For example, when we refer to our flag, we may say, "Long may she wave" (Especially if we feel patriotic)!
Also, ships are referred to in the feminine.

Is that how it is in your country? Or is it just an American thing?

Haha thanks @Loki , you flatter me :) Amen to your prayer!

@Lady even in my country where English is the mother-tongue, the country is referred to as feminine, but i was alluding to Frenchpeople's normal saying about a picture generally speaking. :) I may still be wrong though. So here's our national anthem,

Glory to Thee.
Motherland, oh Motherland of mine
Sweet is thy beauty
Sweet is thy fragrance

Around thee we gather
As one people
As one nation
In peace, justice and liberty

Beloved country,
May God Bless thee
Forever and ever...

Lady

Star
Thank you!
God is working on me to make me more like Himself.
A LOT of lessons being taught by Him.

You are a compassionate and kind person-I always thought so.
In Christianity, that is valued.

You're welcome and thank you too! Well, i do my best with His Help for sure. Heck, wouldn't even be here if He Didn't Will me to.

Do share your lessons please. Here is a good place as any, if you don't want to bother creating another thread.

For sure, every good thing should be valued, be it a word of thanks of a token of appreciation, they are all proofs that God Is The Source of all those good things, and valuing and appreciating those traits is certainly proof of a grateful and thankful heart to Him, so Kudos really.

Hey i like that humbleness!
Do keep it up!
I take it you ask for His Forgiveness on a regular basis?