My Trump Questions

Aero

Superstar
Who mentioned Steve Bannon? Why stop with America being owned and not say the world which is more accurate? I haven't seen the debt but know of it like everyone else who reads these boards. Trying to stop trans humanism deserves a pancake bunny. What are you cryptically referring to? The globalist will ultimately win, but that does not mean I will welcome that crap willingly. If one is religious, it is chaos by design to reach the end which rights things again. Don't be such a defeatist, bro. But the reality is that in short time we will look back on today or the here and now as a time we still had some modicum of freedom. True, we are already controlled or limited which is a better term, but we still have some free will.
More like realist. And never said people can't complain about it. Or change things.

Nobody needs to mention Steve Bannon for it to be relevant. He is Trump chief strategist. Maybe it's a ceremonial title at this point but he is the icon behind the movement they are trying to push. Catering to dumb white people. Sound familiar?

Devine

Star
the pic is excellent finally someone actually presents me with somethin negative on him. will watch the vids asap
My Trump Question is this

if this was any other celeb you'd be calling for his head
View attachment 1164

and saying he is an incestuous p***phile

and if any other celeb said this to a 10 year old, you'd be all over it

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-ivanka-trump-creepiest-most-unsettling-comments-a-roundup-a7353876.html

Reactions: TMT

Devine

Star
My Trump Question is this

if this was any other celeb you'd be calling for his head
View attachment 1164

and saying he is an incestuous p***phile

and if any other celeb said this to a 10 year old, you'd be all over it

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-ivanka-trump-creepiest-most-unsettling-comments-a-roundup-a7353876.html
eh. we get that the guy is not well spoken. both the comment about the little kid and his daughter, eh, mild, especially when compared to podesta and crew. the dressing room stuff was worse..

Aero

Superstar
The value of the dollar sucks right now. And that might be great for Wall Street and the Chinese, but it's not going to work out for the average American. Most of us aren't top dogs in a multinational company. So it's not just about debt from foreign countries. It's about how we approach business with them. If these countries keep experiencing strong growth from a weak dollar, what happens when they outgrow us as an economy? I'm not an economics expert but, even I can see this could be a problem. Maybe they don't "own" us, but our position being strong is an illusion.

We will see about Trump's tax and infrastructure plan. Plus the debt ceiling needs to be raised again soon. We literally could be looking at another government shutdown. Is this really projecting strength?

Devine

Star
Hitler Youth Rally

Advocating for police brutatlity

You brave defenders of Freedom have given us one hell of president. This guy is going to tear this country to pieces, thanks shit kickers.
second video, i wouldn't exactly call that police brutality. again, he is an idiot when speaking is true.
first vid too long what it say?

Devine

Star
They wanted you to think they wanted her to win. You really think that if the world works in the way you think it does that they would have leaks? They purposefully leaked from Bilderberg that they supported her. And while Podesta may have though that Trump would be the best opponent, the truth is Trump would have lost to Sanders or Jim Webb. The only way he could win was to run against Hillary.

The hacks, and bullshit stories like Pizzagate and Spirit Cooking had an effect, as did the FBI and the reopening of the probe just prior to the election, Bill also sabotaged themselves by meeting with Lynch. Everything was directed to ensure his victory, and if Hillary would have won it would still be status quo but she wasn't going down for "pizzagate" because pizzagate is fucking fake.
you first line makes no sense to me because there are too few people tuned into this stuff

Devine

Star
well in reference to earlier discussions on this thread, it sounds like the wall IS happening now? which is why i was saying, it's impossible to say whether a president has or has not kept campaign promises, until his term is over.
having said that the wall is not a topic i have much opinion on. personally

rainerann

Star
The value of the dollar sucks right now. And that might be great for Wall Street and the Chinese, but it's not going to work out for the average American. Most of us aren't top dogs in a multinational company. So it's not just about debt from foreign countries. It's about how we approach business with them. If these countries keep experiencing strong growth from a weak dollar, what happens when they outgrow us as an economy? I'm not an economics expert but, even I can see this could be a problem. Maybe they don't "own" us, but our position being strong is an illusion.

We will see about Trump's tax and infrastructure plan. Plus the debt ceiling needs to be raised again soon. We literally could be looking at another government shutdown. Is this really projecting strength?
We don't have to be competitive globally. The changing status of the dollar doesn't really affect our ability to create money internally without depending on foreign debt. This is actually an economic advantage we have and could contribute to the fact that the dollar still has the value it does.

The problem is we are creating money with debt so we are our own worst enemy. So with economics is a lot like energy because there is always an exchange referred to as an externality. So if the dollar were to lose its value globally this would create an externality.

Just because it would cause an effect doesn't mean it has to be negative. It could just mean that considering wealth or value from a different perspective. It might make us a little more isolated, but there are still many valuable industries and other ways to define wealth within our country.

However, the debt is still shooting ourselves in the foot, but we've got no one to blame but ourselves for that. That's no one else's fault because it's internal debt that could be partially or entirely cancelled according to laws we could create in our own legal system. We have complete control over this, which wouldn't be the case with foreign debt. We would have to play by someone else's rules.

Aero

Superstar
We don't have to be competitive globally. The changing status of the dollar doesn't really affect our ability to create money internally without depending on foreign debt. This is actually an economic advantage we have and could contribute to the fact that the dollar still has the value it does.

The problem is we are creating money with debt so we are our own worst enemy. So with economics is a lot like energy because there is always an exchange referred to as an externality. So if the dollar were to lose its value globally this would create an externality.

Just because it would cause an effect doesn't mean it has to be negative. It could just mean that considering wealth or value from a different perspective. It might make us a little more isolated, but there are still many valuable industries and other ways to define wealth within our country.

However, the debt is still shooting ourselves in the foot, but we've got no one to blame but ourselves for that. That's no one else's fault because it's internal debt that could be partially or entirely cancelled according to laws we could create in our own legal system. We have complete control over this, which wouldn't be the case with foreign debt. We would have to play by someone else's rules.
It might not stop them from printing money, but it's going to screw the average individual. How can you argue that having less individual buying power in a global market is good? Can't you see that a weak dollar compared to other countries means we are experiencing inflation. Far too much inflation. We can buy less consumer goods, and so those prices go up. And wages stagnate. Like they have been for the past 30 years.

Go ahead and cheer for Trump while they continue to strangle us with inflation. Like sorry to burst your bubble, but this has been the actual plan all along. That's why it doesn't matter if Trump or Clinton won. Our government sold us out, and one day all of you will wise up.

rainerann

Star
It might not stop them from printing money, but it's going to screw the average individual. How can you argue that having less individual buying power in a global market is good? Can't you see that a weak dollar compared to other countries means we are experiencing inflation. Far too much inflation. We can buy less consumer goods, and so those prices go up. And wages stagnate. Like they have been for the past 30 years.

Go ahead and cheer for Trump while they continue to strangle us with inflation. Like sorry to burst your bubble, but this has been the actual plan all along. That's why it doesn't matter if Trump or Clinton won. Our government sold us out, and one day all of you will wise up.
Well, technically, this is still an internal problem. The inflation is being created by creating money with debt. The Federal Reserve has been trying to control this since the gold standard ended with interest rates because flooding the economy with new currency creates inflation at the same time as it gives the appearance of purchasing power. This is why gold was considered a good form of currency because the supply is fixed and does not change. The changing currency supply creates a change in price.

So this increase in currency was controlled with interest rates in the 1980's that caused a recession and indicates that there needs to be a fixed policy for increasing the currency so that we don't create inflation or require an interest rate to control the inflation. This is an internal problem again and the only way we risk losing purchasing power globally is going to depend on the Federal Reserve decision regarding the interest rate at the moment.

That is why the Fed has been stalling on this a whole lot because changing the interest rate too drastically could cause a recession that could change our purchasing power on a global market, which is primarily only going to affect our ability to buy oil and subsequently gasoline for vehicles. It is really the only thing we actually depend on from the global market. We have strong technology industries. We have a lot more value within our country still even if food prices have gone up because the increasing currency has not been fixed and at times has increased more than it should have, which is evidenced by inflation, which is evidence of a potential plan to undermine the wealth and value of our country in this way.

We should have cancelled debt, which would have helped increase the circulating currency and prevented inflation, instead of increasing the circulating currency at all in some cases. However, wealth is not defined by purchasing power. It is defined by what you possess that is considered valuable. So, I understand what you are saying. It is just objectively looking at this economically is not actually a doomsday scenario because an actual doomsday scenario affects the elite just as much as it does the rest of this in this country in many ways.

So there will eventually have to be something to bridge this gap from our economy now to a new form of economy. The degree of collapse that is evident will probably be minimal or less than people might expect. However, at the moment, none of this guarantees the success of nefarious parties. There are options from an economic perspective. That is all I'm saying.

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Well, technically, this is still an internal problem. The inflation is being created by creating money with debt. The Federal Reserve has been trying to control this since the gold standard ended with interest rates because flooding the economy with new currency creates inflation at the same time as it gives the appearance of purchasing power. This is why gold was considered a good form of currency because the supply is fixed and does not change. The changing currency supply creates a change in price.So this increase in currency was controlled with interest rates in the 1980's that caused a recession and indicates that there needs to be a fixed policy for increasing the currency so that we don't create inflation or require an interest rate to control the inflation. This is an internal problem again and the only way we risk losing purchasing power globally is going to depend on the Federal Reserve decision regarding the interest rate at the moment. That is why the Fed has been stalling on this a whole lot because changing the interest rate too drastically could cause a recession that could change our purchasing power on a global market, which is primarily only going to affect our ability to buy oil and subsequently gasoline for vehicles. It is really the only thing we actually depend on from the global market. We have strong technology industries. We have a lot more value within our country still even if food prices have gone up because the increasing currency has not been fixed and at times has increased more than it should have, which is evidenced by inflation, which is evidence of a potential plan to undermine the wealth and value of our country in this way. We should have cancelled debt, which would have helped increase the circulating currency and prevented inflation, instead of increasing the circulating currency at all in some cases. However, wealth is not defined by purchasing power. It is defined by what you possess that is considered valuable. So, I understand what you are saying. It is just objectively looking at this economically is not actually a doomsday scenario because an actual doomsday scenario affects the elite just as much as it does the rest of this in this country in many ways. So there will eventually have to be something to bridge this gap from our economy now to a new form of economy. The degree of collapse that is evident will probably be minimal or less than people might expect. However, at the moment, none of this guarantees the success of nefarious parties. There are options from an economic perspective. That is all I'm saying.
:D
:D

TMT

Star
eh. we get that the guy is not well spoken. both the comment about the little kid and his daughter, eh, mild, especially when compared to podesta and crew. the dressing room stuff was worse..
I guarantee you that if that was said by a singer or a director or a democrat that you would be singing a different tune

second video, i wouldn't exactly call that police brutality. again, he is an idiot when speaking is true.
first vid too long what it say?
Saying it in front of cops as the president isn't funny, and giving a political speech to a children's organization is creepy where you think so or not.

Anyway I though Trump was elected to prevent a nuclear war? And here heis threatening fire the world has never seen before and the nuclear situation is at the most dangerous point in my lifetime and maybe since the CMC.