My Trump Questions

justjess

Superstar
Even if the satanists didn't like him satanists are kinda like anarchists and most don't actually worship satan - it's a freedom thing. That wouldn't preclude trump from actually worshiping Satan. And u don't need to actually worship Satan to be evil - worshipping money is usually more then enough.

Devine

Star
i said paranoia daily is a satanist because he said it on other threads. i asked him if trump was one. kinda being silly plus i find paranoia daily annoying :)

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
Even if the satanists didn't like him satanists are kinda like anarchists and most don't actually worship satan - it's a freedom thing. That wouldn't preclude trump from actually worshiping Satan. And u don't need to actually worship Satan to be evil - worshipping money is usually more then enough.
Even if the satanists didn't like him satanists are kinda like anarchists and most don't actually worship satan -
Making these Fundies understand that, your better off talking to your computer monitor you would get more out of it.....Last post here for me y'all have fun with these fanatics.

Devine

Star
Making these Fundies understand that, your better off talking to your computer monitor you would get more out of it.....Last post here for me y'all have fun with these fanatics.
yeah i am not a christian closer to a hindu but i just think it's funny for a satanist to hang out on a site like this. and get offended by people who don't like satanism. it'd be like...well i can't think of an analogy right now. me going to a black lives matter rally wearing a kkk tee shirt and feeling like everyone is being mean to me? :)

justjess

Superstar
I am not a satanist but I do have a question.. why do religious people think they own conspiracies? Satanism isn't really about worshipping Satan. It's more like anarchy. And even if it was there are so many different conspiracies and so many different opinions about what's behind those conspiracies.. religion doesn't have to have anything to do with it, i personally Dont buy the religious angle and never have.. that doesn't mean I don't see conspiracies or believe in certain ones

Last edited: