My Trump Questions

Aero

Superstar
I can't see this all working out well for Trump. The simple fact is most people just don't understand what's actually happening. Everyone's news is filtered these days. But once people start getting devastated by his policies, I think it will be really bad.

Worse especially because the Democrats have no good candidates. So even if Trump crashes and burns he will still have another shot at 4 more years. And nobody can change the system from within. People would all have to unite, and that would never happen. Because they have spent years brainwashing us all.

justjess

Superstar
When I say anything to my mom about protesting or fighting back she just laughs at me.. so yeah, that's pretty much that. My mom is about as representative of middle class normal America as you can get.

Aero

Superstar
We could break out. But every time we seem to be making progress we have another terror attack like clockwork. Everyone shits their pants and the cycle continues. If it's not a terror attack it's a natural disaster, sex scandal, or financial panic. Whatever they can force choke people with, they will. And that's the only point of it all. To hype up all the crap that makes people want to fight each other.

I think a lot of people ignore most of the noise, but we are so separated. Like there hasn't been one good enough idea to unite all the people who are actually awake. And I know this, because I've tried. Even the best Luciferian ritual got me no credit.

justjess

Superstar
I agree with all that (except the luciferian part)

I just don't think even the strongest best idea will help. There's a huge portion of people who literally hate those who protest fight back or buck the system.. so many of them it's depressing

Aero

Superstar
Lol that's why we need Lucifer. Kidding I swear.

Seriously though the anti-protesters bug me too. The country was founded on revolution, and everyone is super patriotic. Just not patriotic enough to overthrow the tyrants? That makes no sense.

justjess

Superstar
Oh but didn't u know protesters are apparantly anti American anti patriots lol..

I can't. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I've cut off more family and friends over this shit in the last couple years then I even thought possible. People are ignorant and they just suck

Aero

Superstar
Exactly we are screwed.

Just let me know when you want me to pull the "Lucifer" option.

The Zone

Star
Some of yall have so gulped down the blue pill. I wouldn't even know where to start. We'd be a quarter of the way to one world globalist agenda under Hillary who wanted to sell out her country and go to war with Russia. She is one hundred percent elite sold out. Ignorance is bliss. And the protestors are anti free speech and buy into everything the ptb's are pushing.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
I didn't like Hilary either. Didn't want either of them.

War with Russia or being infiltrated by Russia? I'd prefer neither personally.

Which protesters? Because there's a lot of them and I'm not necessarily talking about trump protesters at all.. I meant anyone protesting anything really.

Me not liking trump =/= being anti Free speech.

Aero

Superstar
I get that some people still feel like revolutionaries under President Trump, but that bubble will burst. There have been so many before you that said the same thing. Eventually he will do that one thing that sends you over the edge. And then what? You can join us, who didn't take any pill?

The Zone

Star
The vast majority of the protestors hate Trump to the point of vandalization and not allowing the so called right to speak. Hillary and the gloablist want a conflict with Russia for it is one of the countries out of their reach. There is zero evidence to date from the media that Trump and Russia are in cahoots. The mere fact that all the mass media wants Trump out so bad should tell any rational person that they need him out of the way. There is a silent civil war going on with the US Government. Also, the left and media stayed off Trump when he misiled up. They want a war much more than Trump does.

Now, I am not saying Trump is a saint, far from it. And in a sense, they'll get to him at some point, but Hillary wants what is happening in Europe to happen here and that place is in unrest. The gloabalist want total chaos to seize one world control in whatever way that'd play out. It was under Obama, when Americans lost more privacy and freedom than at any other time and had Hillary won it would already be worse. She is bad news and ripped off the people of Hayti, etc. But in the end, none of it is likely to matter. Some seek the one world agenda on this very board. Be careful what you wish for in that this forum likely would not exist had the other side won. There is a total war to rid the internet of this type of site. in that they flat out want to stop your freedom of speech and force feed you an agenda. Some are clearly slurping the Kool Aid and not seeing the broader picture. Clinton was supposed to win and their plans were stalled. Now they want to split people, so the revolution likely has not happened yet and if it does, one side or the other gets it under martial law. They are already preparing for that, so trust me, something will give sooner or later. The country is a powder keg and split on purpose. It was Obama who created Isis and let it get out of control and now people look for an excuse to go into the Middle East at will.

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
I get that some people still feel like revolutionaries under President Trump, but that bubble will burst. There have been so many before you that said the same thing. Eventually he will do that one thing that sends you over the edge. And then what? You can join us, who didn't take any pill?
Sir post-a-lot has spoken;) It is not about people feeling like revolutionaries. It is much deeper than that. Those so called revo's simply want free speech and a country similar to what they grew up in without agendas being shoved down their throat.

justjess

Superstar
Zone -

No one here said they were prohilary. No one. No one here even said they like her. Saying that she wouldn't have fucked with people's healthcare doesn't equate to liking Hilary. I have pre existing conditions so does my son and so does my husband, therefore the health insurance issue is a really big deal for me. I work with the poor therefore the cuts to social programs are also a really big deal for me.

I'm 100% anti war and anti us interventionism so those were huge problems for me with Hilary - again I really don't like her. But trump is absolutely no better on that front. His budget expands the military exponentially and his actions thus far have proved he's just as much a war hawk as the rest.

People are anti every single type of protestor. I heard the same shit about occupy Wall Street protesters and black lives matter protesters and women's rights protesters and environmental protesters as I hear about the trump protesters. About any one really trying to stand up to the system. And that's depressing.

justjess

Superstar
Sir post-a-lot has spoken;) It is not about people feeling like revolutionaries. It is much deeper than that. Those so called revo's simply want free speech and a country similar to what they grew up in without agendas being shoved down their throat.
Those so called Revos really don't want to pay taxes. Or help the poor with their taxes. That's pretty much what it boils down to. The other stuff is just secondary.

Aero

Superstar
You don't have to tell me. The liberals turned on me bad. I was their go to guy for so long too. I helped them do a bunch of Mk Ultra stuff, so I generally agree. They are way worse in that sense.

The Zone

Star
I get what you are saying on health care, but I have also seen many benefit. The new administration wants to cut back on hand outs and will likely start drug testing those on welfare from what I am hearing. It sucks when people who really need breaks cannot get them for those who are lazy or fraud the system.

Not sure what you mean on the taxes. I really do not think people are unwilling to help the poor who makes an effort to help themselves. Did you really imply free speech is secondary...