My Trump Questions

Devine

Star
Well it sounds like you have valid reasons not to like him. And personal experience too. Yours is one of the first reasonable arguments against him I've heard. Thanks for taking the time to write it.
Ugh..

I grew up and have lived my whole life in New Jersey and New York. Aka trump land. My opinions and utter disdain of him were cemented way before he ever got the egotistical idea to run for president.

I've know people who worked at his businesses he's stifed. People who own small businesses and did work for him with the same result. I've seen the devestation and havoc he caused in Atlantic City first hand. I've heard tenant complaints and followed those stories way before he entered politics.

The media doesn't have to tell me to dislike trump, I was already there.

When you look at who he chooses to surround himself with - I will limit this to Christie (my ex boss sorta) and Giuliani (who I would love to love because Italian but I absolutely can not because scumbag) the picture just gets clearer.

And yeah the media has gone hard on him. But pretty much everything they've said is true so while I might discard other things the media says I won't discard those because they are either 1) verifiably true or 2) likely to be true based on his character and past verifiable actions.

Devine

Star
I think Trump is risky to the "establishment" because he is a wild card. He is easily swayed into his opinions and then makes quick decisions. That's why his views have changed so much over the years. They aren't going to get rid of him as long as he behaves, but as long as the public hates him they can impeach him whenever they want. Right now, Trump is a good excuse for them the blow up the Middle East.
interesting hmm

Devine

Star
He seems like a terrible person but I think most of our presidents were terrible people that just hid their dark side. He was the chaos candidate and now he's the chaotic president. I agree with you though, the media makes great effort to show him as being horrible. Maybe it's because he's horrible. He did call Hillary out on stealing down in Haiti, but I guess he's just ballsy in general. He made a speech earlier this month about the finale and most important peace agreement regarding Palestine and Israel, but recently he signed a huge arms deal with Saudi Arabia....that doesn't sound peaceful to me.
yes i am not too happy with the arms deal and the relations with israel but i guess i'm still waiting to see what plays out...

Devine

Star
I think that the knowledge alone of whatever secret government programs are going on, is enough to corrupt any President. Because if we assume Mk ultra and all the occult symbolism is true. Than it all goes back to like the 1940's. Every single president was basically an MK Puppet. Even if they weren't all about mind control, they played the game. Kennedy didn't want to play Mk Ultra and he died under very strange circumstances. Think about it people.

And I hate to have to shatter the illusion that the "Liberals" are all behind this. It was George W. Bush that wanted to keep pushing the "killer" programming of Mk Ultra. He was like yes, let's kill people in their dreams. It was called the "Dreamscan" program or something.
I do think Republicans and Democrats all play for the same team no difference between. I guess that's why I liked that he was not career politician.

Devine

Star
PROS:
- his role will be to bring about the collapse of the superficial remnants of a very ancient control system

CONS:
-He f*cks his own daughter
-He has completely lost his mind and encouraging others to do the same, although this was sort of the whole point of him becoming president

Found this a while back which pretty much matches what I've seen myself:
https://tauksuzanne.com/2016/11/29/more-startling-insight-on-trumps-election-the-1111-portal-and-dapl-protectors-by-suzanne-spooner/
Ok well I was really hoping this thread could stick more to facts than emotions or theories. Can you show us some evidence of your cons list?

Devine

Star
I feel the same as you. Up until 2004 I lived my entire life in New York. I've disliked Trump long before he had his stupid show on tv. He was a misogynist jerk then and he's still the same today. He's not playing a role for America or the media., he's showing his true self. He's a lying narcissistic bully. He cares nothing for the general public or the environment. He only cares about money and power, the more the better in his eyes.
I agree he is a shitty person. The only reason I think he may try to do a good job is because of that ego. Genuinely wondering, would you have rather had Hillary?

Lady

Star
I'm a bit daft and don't get this joke...? seems funny tho lol
"Alex" refers to game show host Alex Trebek from Jeopardy, a long-running American game show.
I believe Lurker is taking on the persona of a game show contestant in his/her reply.

I'll take, "What is Having to Explain a Joke," Alex, for $500. :D
(this is usually an indication that the joke fell flat...:oops:)

AMK

Rookie
I agree he is a shitty person. The only reason I think he may try to do a good job is because of that ego. Genuinely wondering, would you have rather had Hillary?
I was not a Hilary fan either but I did vote for her. I really did not want Trump to win. Hilary is far from perfect and most likely had her own agenda but she wasn't the loose cannon that Trump is.

Lady

Star
Hillary wouldn't have gotten rid of a bunch of people's health care.
I don't think Trump did that.
Nothing gassed passed the Senate yet. In fact, the one attempt at passing a new bill failed because it was put together so poorly by Boehner and Paul Ryan that it went nowhere. Some think it was a planned failure, for whatever nefarious reason they had.o

justjess

Superstar
Umm.. they resubmitted the same bill with like one or two little tweaks and it passed the house, it is currently awaiting a senate vote.

23 million people will lose their health insurance. Premiums especially for seniors and those of us with pre-existing conditions will skyrocket to a point they become entirely unattainable. But the one percent will get a couple billion-trillion dollars in tax cuts so I guess that's all worth it right?

I pray it does not pass the senate but even if it doesn't this is still a prime example of who trump is and what he wants. And make no mistake he wants it to pass.

Lady

Star
Umm.. they resubmitted the same bill with like one or two little tweaks and it passed the house, it is currently awaiting a senate vote.

23 million people will lose their health insurance. Premiums especially for seniors and those of us with pre-existing conditions will skyrocket to a point they become entirely unattainable. But the one percent will get a couple billion-trillion dollars in tax cuts so I guess that's all worth it right?

I pray it does not pass the senate but even if it doesn't this is still a prime example of who trump is and what he wants. And make no mistake he wants it to pass.
*gassed =was (typo previous post)
Yes, nothing passed yet.

justjess

Superstar
Do you have a problem with this plan or do you think it's ok?

Because I've seen A bunch of trump supporters who seem to want to believe this is all a joke or something and he won't actually go through with it etc.. But I think that ship has sailed and I wonder where you stand on the bill itself

Devine

Star
"Alex" refers to game show host Alex Trebek from Jeopardy, a long-running American game show.
I believe Lurker is taking on the persona of a game show contestant in his/her reply.

I'll take, "What is Having to Explain a Joke," Alex, for $500. :D
(this is usually an indication that the joke fell flat...:oops:)
lol yeah i get the jeopardy thing just still not sure what he was trying to say...

Aero

Superstar
The new health care law sounds terrible. Republicans tried to repeal the affordable care act for like 6 years. And when they finally can do it, they don't even have their own plan. It's just a stripped down version of what the Obama Administration designed. It's so fucking ridiculous, I can barely laugh. It's like a laugh veiled with extreme contempt.

I can't stand like every politician. I think they are all fake as hell. Their job is literally to bullshit us, and that's it!

Devine

Star
I was not a Hilary fan either but I did vote for her. I really did not want Trump to win. Hilary is far from perfect and most likely had her own agenda but she wasn't the loose cannon that Trump is.
I guess I should mention where I stand on Hillary. I think she and Bill and literally murderers, child rapists, and satanists. This belief I began forming many years ago. So for me personally I feel relieved to not have her in office I would have had almost anyone else.

mecca

Superstar
I guess I should mention where I stand on Hillary. I think she and Bill and literally murderers, child rapists, and satanists. This belief I began forming many years ago. So for me personally I feel relieved to not have her in office I would have had almost anyone else.
http://elitedaily.com/news/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-friends/1619008/

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/06/magazine/when-hillary-and-donald-were-friends.html

http://www.newsweek.com/history-donald-trump-bill-clinton-friendship-464360

He was around them, and supported them. They were close friends, why wouldn't he be like them?

justjess

Superstar
Hilary is horrible but she atleast cared that people thought she was a decent person. She wouldn't have tried to kick 23 million people off health insurance and took away hot meals from poverty stricken senior citizens.. that much I'm pretty sure of