My Trump Questions

polymoog

Superstar
so i find it very obnoxious when someone mentions a health concern and people trivialize it with a suggestion of a natural treatment. like the other day my friend told a story about a loved one with bi polar, and other friend was like, has he tried baking soda? wtf so rude.
having said that, have you looked into a natural alternative to your medications? they are so often much more effective and cheap
i am sometimes guilty of this, but most people are so stupid that they would rather pop zantacs all day rather than find the reason for their heartburn. ive got zero compassion for them.

justjess

Superstar
There is no answer for what I have either medical or alternative. I appreciate your concern but this isn't really getting us anywhere. Your insistence I use alternative meds when alternative meds don't even claim to have a cure is interesting. For what it's worth I already use both.

Aero

Superstar
The bleeding heart mentality might not be the healthiest one. But I think we have a responsibility to our communities. So that's fine not to feel bad for everyone, but don't just let everyone fend for themselves.

We have to educate each other, and that's a challenge apparently. I've talked about it before how we have access to so much information, but not many ways to apply it. What that means is we are distracting ourselves, even if it's technically educational. We need to get back to the basics.

Devine

Star
There is no answer for what I have either medical or alternative. I appreciate your concern but this isn't really getting us anywhere. Your insistence I use alternative meds when alternative meds don't even claim to have a cure is interesting. For what it's worth I already use both.
oh well i wasn't insisting just asking i do not even recall your affliction. and i don't quite understand whether you are saying no treatments exist or that you already take natural and conventional, perhaps you mean no cures but for symptom relief?
in any case for anyone who's reading this i love dr. mercola's site. dr. aviva romm for women and children health. and weston price website has a lot of natural health info based on studies.
though i shun western med i guess i have been indoctrinated enough to want my ani western med advice to come from an MD still :)

justjess

Superstar
I appreciate it but truly it is what is is. I already folliw a very strjct diet similar to that one, take extremely high doses of vitamin d etc. It helps a bit but not anything near a cure. I wasnt emotionally traumatized as a child, grew up in pleasentville. Its all guess work - alternative and conventional. I didnt ask for this, do anything to cause it etc. If anyrhing ever did become available to truky help it i shouldnt be denied it for lack of funds especially since the reason i cant work more is the disaese to begin with. Cutting back on work has been the single most effective thing ive done to mantain my health. Prior to getting sick at 25 i worked 80+ hours a week and made good money had great insurance and even owned my own house.

polymoog

Superstar
I use both for symptom relief. There is no cure, even the alternative methods say to use the conventional methods when things get bad. I have multiple sclerosis.
i (and you) should not accept that there is a no cure. keep looking in the alternative health realm. there is almost always a solution, or at least something you can do alleviate a great deal of symptoms and associated problems.

TMT

Star
Hitler Youth Rally

Advocating for police brutatlity

You brave defenders of Freedom have given us one hell of president. This guy is going to tear this country to pieces, thanks shit kickers.

Kung Fu

Superstar
You brave defenders of Freedom have given us one hell of president. This guy is going to tear this country to pieces, thanks shit kickers.
SJW have themselves to blame for getting him into power. The average person was fed up with all the political correctness that was abundant and still is within Western culture. People were tired with all the homosexual, trans, and phobia propaganda that was being forced down societies throat and so when Trump came a long who basically told all of those people to "fuck off" people loved him for that. I'm no Trump fan but I can definitely see why people went crazy for him when he decided to run for president. Western culture has gotten so fucked up thanks to cultural SJW Marxists that people are willing to put someone like Trump in power.

polymoog

Superstar
what was the alternative? that vile creature, hillary? did you forget her laundry list of evil?

"...is going to tear this country to pieces..." its BEEN torn to pieces since barry soetoro has been in office. he opened the huge racial rift in the US. nothing is going to be healed until we go through a period of rioting and martial law.

The Zone

Star
You know, while Trump is far from ideal, he has managed not to get us into a war with Russia or anymore in the Middle East. Jobs are better, gas is still cheap and there is less immigration. All this without support within his own government. Had Hillary won, we would be in a war and calling people by their pro noun of choice in this country with less free speech than ever due to PC. Trump is far from ideal, but some need to open their eyes to the truth of the matter that he was the best choice with concern to not selling us 100% to the globalist agenda that any other candidate would have done. Some here are the perfect mice wanting to usher in their own demise having sucked down the kool aid of the agenda. They protest hard against their own freedoms and if the globalist win, will have nothing else to whine about save their own ignorance past. When will people wake up to see they want nothing to make sense and for their to be no clear and logical views of anything around us.

Aero

Superstar
Why do people act like America isn't completely owned by other countries already? Have you seen our incredible debt? But hey keep going trying to stop the "trans-human" agenda. You think Steve Bannon is going to make a dent in the globalists stronghold with his dry erase board?

Kung Fu

Superstar
Why do people act like America isn't completely owned by other countries already? Have you seen our incredible debt? But hey keep going trying to stop the "trans-human" agenda. You think Steve Bannon is going to make a dent in the globalists stronghold with his dry erase board?
Nothing the elite do can happen without the permission/allowance of its people and the reason nothing is at the moment stopping the "trans-human" agenda is because there is a good chunk of sheep that support policies and agendas that are detrimental to themselves and their society but they know not.

The Zone

Star
Who mentioned Steve Bannon? Why stop with America being owned and not say the world which is more accurate? I haven't seen the debt but know of it like everyone else who reads these boards. Trying to stop trans humanism deserves a pancake bunny. What are you cryptically referring to? The globalist will ultimately win, but that does not mean I will welcome that crap willingly. If one is religious, it is chaos by design to reach the end which rights things again. Don't be such a defeatist, bro. But the reality is that in short time we will look back on today or the here and now as a time we still had some modicum of freedom. True, we are already controlled or limited which is a better term, but we still have some free will.

The Zone

Star
Nothing the elite do can happen without the permission/allowance of its people and the reason nothing is at the moment stopping the "trans-human" agenda is because there is a good chunk of sheep that support policies and agendas that are detrimental to themselves and their society but they know not.
Also, we can make a stand if we want to. Or, we can just say, okay, let it happen for it will. While you and I worship in different ways, both our Gods or God...He wishes us to go down with a fight and not just adhering and accepting the insanity that is being thrust upon us. That is why Muslims and Christians in many ways are much more similar in the way they will act as are those who welcome the Lucy Agenda.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Also, we can make a stand if we want to. Or, we can just say, okay, let it happen for it will. While you and I worship in different ways, both our Gods or God...He wishes us to go down with a fight and not just adhering and accepting the insanity that is being thrust upon us. That is why Muslims and Christians in many ways are much more similar in the way they will act as are those who welcome the Lucy Agenda.
I completely agree. I can't remember the name of the documentary but it was about Yugoslavia and showed how Bosnian Muslims and Bosnian Christians got a long perfectly well. They would baby sit one another's kids, have parties together, and hang out with one another but as soon as NATO and the elite decided to invade that all changed. They played the divide and conquer game and put up puppets that sowed the seeds of divisiveness not only among the Muslims and Christians within the area but among the different Slavs as well.