My last thread

SquaredCircle

Established
It has been fun ! This time here has drawn out my self importance and I can’t have that !

I need to be stalking my internal silence , and that requires moving my assemblage point around .

The agreeing and disagreeing with members here has caused internal chatter and self importance . Once my foreign installation is being fuelled , its time for me to go .
Books and theories serve nothing if your not removed from them and aware of your surroundings!
Books and movies about Mt. Everest are just distractions , if you never climb it or visit it . All you have done is distracted yourself with self importance.

Im trying to get beyond my understanding of the fake me that the foreign installation has imposed on my concise. Self importance , spirituality, religion and hermetic teachings are all useless unless you can drop them from your life in a second and never return .
Perspective is how we gather information! Books and plants teach , but they can’t live outside of the energy we give them .
I read , because Im trying to unlearn the things that distract me and feed on my energy and light ! Philosophy , occult and religious books taught me that every single one of them serves only my ego and the foreign installation.
What Im saying is that for all gnosis I gain , I loose my assemblage point , because I cant find the unknown when I think that Ive found the truth!
I apologise to anyone I offended or upset ! To the folks that I enjoyed here Im unavailable to my self’s foreign installation, so I by default could never sustain being something for you . Im sorry .

May you all find peace .

Phithx

Veteran
It has been fun ! This time here has drawn out my self importance and I can’t have that !

I need to be stalking my internal silence , and that requires moving my assemblage point around .

The agreeing and disagreeing with members here has caused internal chatter and self importance . Once my foreign installation is being fuelled , its time for me to go .
Books and theories serve nothing if your not removed from them and aware of your surroundings!
Books and movies about Mt. Everest are just distractions , if you never climb it or visit it . All you have done is distracted yourself with self importance.

Im trying to get beyond my understanding of the fake me that the foreign installation has imposed on my concise. Self importance , spirituality, religion and hermetic teachings are all useless unless you can drop them from your life in a second and never return .
Perspective is how we gather information! Books and plants teach , but they can’t live outside of the energy we give them .
I read , because Im trying to unlearn the things that distract me and feed on my energy and light ! Philosophy , occult and religious books taught me that every single one of them serves only my ego and the foreign installation.
What Im saying is that for all gnosis I gain , I loose my assemblage point , because I cant find the unknown when I think that Ive found the truth!
I apologise to anyone I offended or upset ! To the folks that I enjoyed here Im unavailable to my self’s foreign installation, so I by default could never sustain being something for you . Im sorry .

May you all find peace .
Thank-you, may you also find peace.

God bless.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

May you all find peace .
I hope you find your Father’s arms one day @SquaredCircle - sometimes the longest walk away brings us back home.

Last edited: