My Current Theory On What The Hand Covering One Eye Means.

TruthSucker

Established
It was probably only for a count of 5 that he held is hand there. I am not going to laugh at someone who has lost their soul (or are on their way) through the deception of the devil. "They" are Satanists. They may or may not know they are Illuminati depending where they are in the food chain.

He is gone now but there is another one, a female coworker who puts Albert Pike quotes on her emails below her signature. (Yes, they were friends.) She acted all flustered and left quickly when I complemented her on her cute purse one day in the lunchroom. I will keep being nice to her in case there is a chance for an opening.
Sorry, that sounds serious. Just to imagine what you described is disturbing in a ridiculous way u know? You're doing right like that.

My wife and I raised a crow.
This is cool. Animals are creatures too, like us. We just don't yet understand what they are saying. And in regular they are much more thankful then humans. They are kind of loyal, cats excluded. I anyhow like those beasts.

Diogenes

Established
The un-covered eye could mean that it focuses on the things visible to anyone,the materialistic world,in other words. Which is of no real value,in the spiritual level.The hidden eye can be a reference to things unseen by the common folk, that's why the elites are doing it. Because they know things we don't know. They use celebrities for that certain reason,as if to say "we are watching you, while simultaneously we hide things from you". Of course it's an ancient symbolism,as ancient as these bloodlines that govern us

Jassmina

Rookie
According to a guy named Max Spiers it’s kinda of making fun of Horus cause during the fight, Set removed Horus’ eye. Anyone who does it in the industry is kind of making fun of him “HAHA, I got your eye” type thing.

Here’s the vid:

M G

Rookie
It is membership into black eye club deal you make with underworld. Some one said it upthread... years ago... the eye (of ra, horus) like part of human anatomy where waste comes from, signals you have done deal/portal to unseen spirit world and did their request in order to get your wish on earth. Ericka and Bamboo (from Uganda generational family) tapes touch on this.

Daze

Superstar
It is membership into black eye club deal you make with underworld. Some one said it upthread... years ago... the eye (of ra, horus) like part of human anatomy where waste comes from, signals you have done deal/portal to unseen spirit world and did their request in order to get your wish on earth. Ericka and Bamboo (from Uganda generational family) tapes touch on this.
The one eye is all about the anticrhist. We see it everywhere because society is being normalized to a 1 eyed man that will eventually appear. Cartoons, movies, music album covers, you name it. 1 eye characters are absolutely everywhere today.

Horus and the eye of Ra ties in because his story is extremely close to the western story of Jesus. A literal mirror in many aspects.

Have you noticed recent depictions of Jesus show him with one eye?

1711073810730.jpeg

Jassmina

Rookie
The one eye is all about the anticrhist. We see it everywhere because society is being normalized to a 1 eyed man that will eventually appear. Cartoons, movies, music album covers, you name it. 1 eye characters are absolutely everywhere today.

Horus and the eye of Ra ties in because his story is extremely close to the western story of Jesus. A literal mirror in many aspects.

Have you noticed recent depictions of Jesus show him with one eye?

View attachment 102955
That’s actually a good observation I haven’t actually. I haven’t been watching religious movie that much. Yeah the photo above seems to depict Jesus how dajj@l, false prophet, from Islam is depicted. It’s interesting how all those religions seem to be connected. I never thought about it like that. I thought it could be a mocking type of thing but of Horus. And if Jesus is or respresents Horus wouldn’t dajjal/antichrist/Set be mocking Jesus/Horus. The Antichrist does resemble Jesus a bit. Let me know what you think of this? The story of Jesus and Horus seem to be related too.

Daze

Superstar
That’s actually a good observation I haven’t actually. I haven’t been watching religious movie that much. Yeah the photo above seems to depict Jesus how dajj@l, false prophet, from Islam is depicted. It’s interesting how all those religions seem to be connected. I never thought about it like that. I thought it could be a mocking type of thing but of Horus. And if Jesus is or respresents Horus wouldn’t dajjal/antichrist/Set be mocking Jesus/Horus. The Antichrist does resemble Jesus a bit. Let me know what you think of this? The story of Jesus and Horus seem to be related too.
The antichrist will come and he will deceive many. It's not so much a "religious movie". Its basic Islam. Muslims have a very accurate depiction of the dajjal / antichrist. We know he will be one eyed. We know he will be a young man, barren / no kids. Dark curly hair and so on.

Much of what Jesus did is lost. It was not preserved in Christian texts. But we do know the western tales of Jesus and the story of Horus and how they are almost identical. I've shared this info and went more in-depth in other threads. Like the mixing of these stories was intentional.

Here is one such post.

One eye imagery went viral like 15 years ago. It's one of the things that put VC on the map. Today, it's diluted with nonsense like the "illuminati".

Yes, Kabbalistic zionists are working to usher him in. They have literally built the altar for the red cow in Israel and plan to sacrifice it in a month or two. But a lot of this info has been discredited, ridiculed and made to seem like "conspiracy theory" in the main stream.