My critics to the "Believe in Science!" and Coronavac

Todd

Star
From a pro-vaccine, industry insider, virologist....

The Agrarian

Veteran
From a pro-vaccine, industry insider, virologist....

I read the actual quotes from that virologist.
If I understand what he's referring to, the mass-vaccination regimen is basically pumping this thing full of steroids and making it stronger.

I'm not shocked. At all.

Todd

Star
I read the actual quotes from that virologist.
If I understand what he's referring to, the mass-vaccination regimen is basically pumping this thing full of steroids and making it stronger.

I'm not shocked. At all.
If this guy is right, then everyone who thinks we are heading back to any kind of normal are in for a rude awakening. Also means those who get the Covid injection are going to more more than likely at greater risk when the Covid 2.0 wave hits. Of course the media will spin it and blame the covid 2.0 on everyone who didn't get "vaccinated"

Karlysymon

Superstar
Trust the Science!

A coronavirus oldie

The good old days when the good doctors recommended what is good for your health
1618126421616.png 1618126484082.png 1618126675214.png 1618126571994.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"The case against science is straightforward: much of the scientific literature, perhaps half, may simply be untrue. Afflicted by studies with small sample sizes, tiny effects, invalid exploratory analyses, and flagrant conflicts of interest, together with an obsession for pursuing fashionable trends of dubious importance, science has taken a turn towards darkness."

“A lot of what is published is incorrect.”

"Journals have devolved into information laundering operations for the pharmaceutical industry”

-Richard Horton, Editor in chief of The Lancet

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(15)60696-1/fulltext

"Medical Journals are an extension of the marketing arm of the pharmaceutical companies"

"Between two-thirds and three-quarters of the trials published in the major journals - Annals of Internal Medicine, JAMA, Lancet, and New England of Medicine - are funded by the industry."

-Richard Smith, Editor for the British Medical Journal

https://journals.plos.org/plosmedicine/article?id=10.1371/journal.pmed.0020138

"It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgement of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor at the New England Journal of Medicine."

-Marcia Angell, MD, former Editor in chief of The New England Journal of Medicine.

https://www.nybooks.com/articles/2009/01/15/drug-companies-doctorsa-story-of-corruption/

A Freeman

Superstar
It's amazing how long ago we received warnings about science and pharmacy/witchcraft ("medicine").

A couple of oldies but goodies from almost 2000 years ago:-

1 Timothy 5:20-21
5:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane [and] vain babblings, and OPPOSITIONS OF SCIENCE (knowledge) FALSELY SO CALLED:
5:21 Which some professing [to have] have erred concerning the faith. Grace [be] with thee. Amen.

Galatians 5:19-21
5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
5:20 Idolatry, PHARMACY, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall NOT inherit The Kingdom of God.

And another over 2800 years ago, warning us about putting our trust in (witch) doctors/physicians:-

2 Chronicles 16:12-13
16:12 And Asa in the thirty and ninth year of his reign was diseased in his feet, until his disease [was] exceeding [great]: yet in his disease he sought not to the "I AM", but to the physicians.
16:13 And Asa slept with his fathers, and died in the one and fortieth year of his reign.

And another, directly from The Law given to us by our Creator in writing roughly 3500 years ago, to protect us from all of this evil and to set and keep us free, both from evil political and religious leaders, as well as from their witch doctors and pharmacists/witches (and the witch's brew/potions/pharmacy they push to poison us).

Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch (pharmacist) to live.

Hopefully it is now self-evident why putting one's trust in "the science" and the evil people, who promote and are actively poisoning us for profit, is a very bad idea. And why these oldies, but goodies are what we should be listening to instead.

Mini Contini

Established
Edward Jenner is considered the founder of vaccinology in the West in 1796, after he inoculated a 13 year-old-boy with vaccinia virus (cowpox), and demonstrated immunity to smallpox. In 1798, the first smallpox vaccine was developed.
53 Spongebob time cards ideas in 2021 | spongebob time cards, spongebob,  spongebob memes

Two scientists contributed to the discovery of the first virus, Tobacco mosaic virus. Ivanoski reported in 1892 that extracts from infected leaves were still infectious after filtration through a Chamberland filter-candle. Bacteria are retained by such filters, a new world was discovered: filterable pathogens. However, Ivanovski probably did not grasp the full meaning of his discovery. Beijerinck, in 1898, was the first to call 'virus', the incitant of the tobacco mosaic.

Last edited:

John K

Established
While I was in pharmacy school we have been taught about two disasters in recent medicine story. First was the talidomide disaster and then the Tuskegee Experiment.

First I'll write some stuff and then connect them all later, right? So don't become confused.

The "science is always right" hysteria -

The common populace think it is a folly to be distrutful of vaccines, specially the new coronavac, and they keep repeating the motto "believe in science!" or "but it is backed up by science!" or similar.

Well, it might have been a valid point until the early 2000's where the science in general was still young, specially considering the exponential growth of new discoveries. This same exponential rate of new inventions gave birth to the somewhat famous "publish or perish" mentality that plagues the academic world nowadays. It was already a problem when I started college back in 2009, it is a worse problem by now.

Publish or Perish, Publication Bias, Replication Crisis, Negative Results and so many others are just some of the current problems that the scientific community faces right now. It has come to a point that even if a paper is published we can't be sure that it is true or not after all. Today's science has become a business and not a sincere try to understand nature.

The Tuskegee and Guatemala Experiments -

The Tuskegee University, somewhere in Alabama, realized an experiment that ran from 1932 to 1972 using the local black community. First they innoculated local black people with sifilis without their consent and then simply let the disease go untreated to see how it would develop. Meanwhile, the people envolved with the tuskegee experiment did the same in Guatemala, with the local government approval.

They lied to the locals, saying that they were receiving free health care when they were actually being used as lab rats.

The Talidomide Crisis -

Talidomide was an antiemetic drug that was widely used around the 60's. It came in two forms, the L-Talidomide and the D-Talidomide. Both were synthetised at the same time, and it was a pain in the ass to separate them. So they just put them two togheter in the pill and sold it. While one of the forms of the talidomide was deemed safe, the other one had no effect besides being teratogenic. Lots of babies were born with birth defects and this disaster led to the clinical experiments that we use today. But it took a real long time until the link between the drug and the birth defects was made.

What I mean by telling you all of this -

The point here is: we've seen the government experimenting with people before, more than once. We can't really trust scientific papers anymore, and they are rushing the coronavac and we can't be sure of the future damage they will bring. What makes me more worried is that there were at least three drugs that were controversial about their effectiveness (Ivermectine, Hydroxicloroquine and Nitazoxamide) but at least here in my city worked damm well fine. Any treatment besides Remdensivir and the Vaccine are bashed by scientific papers while the later are pushed and rushed to disregarding what history has taught us. It is almost like we are part of a worldwide tuskegee experiment.

And regarding the coronavac itself: a pregnant woman can't use the rubella vaccine because it might cause miscarriage. I had a cousin who had a miscarriage because she took a shot and didn't knew she was pregnant. Also it is well known that the dengue fever models we have right now might cause even worse problems later on, and the scientists still didn't figured how to solve them.

In a sense, the guys who say "trust the science" actually are missing important lessons that history and science itself has taught us.

And as final worlds: if any of you or people you know still believe this is nuts, what would you think if you lived in the 40's and someone told you that the USA was working a bomb that could level a whole city in a matter of seconds? And how did they hid project Manhattan for so long? Experiment Tuskegee dragged on for 40 years dammit.
And I guess there are more experiments that we don't know yet.
I remember the case of Guatemala...
and hiv in Africa. So sad..

The different is this time they know exactly what they are doing, the effects of covid vaccines. It's not an experiment anymore.

The only people who don't know the effects of covid vaccines is us. The people in the power know exactly all the effects.