My critics to the "Believe in Science!" and Coronavac

Todd

Star

The Agrarian

Established
From a pro-vaccine, industry insider, virologist....

I read the actual quotes from that virologist.
If I understand what he's referring to, the mass-vaccination regimen is basically pumping this thing full of steroids and making it stronger.

I'm not shocked. At all.

Todd

Star
I read the actual quotes from that virologist.
If I understand what he's referring to, the mass-vaccination regimen is basically pumping this thing full of steroids and making it stronger.

I'm not shocked. At all.
If this guy is right, then everyone who thinks we are heading back to any kind of normal are in for a rude awakening. Also means those who get the Covid injection are going to more more than likely at greater risk when the Covid 2.0 wave hits. Of course the media will spin it and blame the covid 2.0 on everyone who didn't get "vaccinated"

Karlysymon

Star
Trust the Science!

A coronavirus oldie

The good old days when the good doctors recommended what is good for your health
1618126421616.png 1618126484082.png 1618126675214.png 1618126571994.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"The case against science is straightforward: much of the scientific literature, perhaps half, may simply be untrue. Afflicted by studies with small sample sizes, tiny effects, invalid exploratory analyses, and flagrant conflicts of interest, together with an obsession for pursuing fashionable trends of dubious importance, science has taken a turn towards darkness."

“A lot of what is published is incorrect.”

"Journals have devolved into information laundering operations for the pharmaceutical industry”

-Richard Horton, Editor in chief of The Lancet

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(15)60696-1/fulltext

"Medical Journals are an extension of the marketing arm of the pharmaceutical companies"

"Between two-thirds and three-quarters of the trials published in the major journals - Annals of Internal Medicine, JAMA, Lancet, and New England of Medicine - are funded by the industry."

-Richard Smith, Editor for the British Medical Journal

https://journals.plos.org/plosmedicine/article?id=10.1371/journal.pmed.0020138

"It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgement of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor at the New England Journal of Medicine."

-Marcia Angell, MD, former Editor in chief of The New England Journal of Medicine.

https://www.nybooks.com/articles/2009/01/15/drug-companies-doctorsa-story-of-corruption/

A Freeman

Star
It's amazing how long ago we received warnings about science and pharmacy/witchcraft ("medicine").

A couple of oldies but goodies from almost 2000 years ago:-

1 Timothy 5:20-21
5:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane [and] vain babblings, and OPPOSITIONS OF SCIENCE (knowledge) FALSELY SO CALLED:
5:21 Which some professing [to have] have erred concerning the faith. Grace [be] with thee. Amen.

Galatians 5:19-21
5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
5:20 Idolatry, PHARMACY, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall NOT inherit The Kingdom of God.

And another over 2800 years ago, warning us about putting our trust in (witch) doctors/physicians:-

2 Chronicles 16:12-13
16:12 And Asa in the thirty and ninth year of his reign was diseased in his feet, until his disease [was] exceeding [great]: yet in his disease he sought not to the "I AM", but to the physicians.
16:13 And Asa slept with his fathers, and died in the one and fortieth year of his reign.

And another, directly from The Law given to us by our Creator in writing roughly 3500 years ago, to protect us from all of this evil and to set and keep us free, both from evil political and religious leaders, as well as from their witch doctors and pharmacists/witches (and the witch's brew/potions/pharmacy they push to poison us).

Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch (pharmacist) to live.

Hopefully it is now self-evident why putting one's trust in "the science" and the evil people, who promote and are actively poisoning us for profit, is a very bad idea. And why these oldies, but goodies are what we should be listening to instead.