My Christmas / New Year message to VCF

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Everyone reading this is alive. We should be grateful for that.

For those who had losses this year, my sincere sympathy. I almost lost my grandpa and I know the whole process is terrible to pass trough, and I don't desire this to anyone, specially when you know that there are some good reasons to believe that this virus is part of a bigger thing and we have some very specific people to blame.

We're going trough some huge changes in society, we already were, but now I feel we are coming to a critical pressure point. Things are going to change, we just can hope that at least some things change for better. I feel that more and more people worldwide are waking up to the meddlings of occult hands in our daily lives.

I wish I could find a high note to end this short note, but I can't seem to find any. 2021 is just around the corner, we'll have to wait and see what is coming up next.

Maes17

Superstar
Everyone reading this is alive. We should be grateful for that.

For those who had losses this year, my sincere sympathy. I almost lost my grandpa and I know the whole process is terrible to pass trough, and I don't desire this to anyone, specially when you know that there are some good reasons to believe that this virus is part of a bigger thing and we have some very specific people to blame.

We're going trough some huge changes in society, we already were, but now I feel we are coming to a critical pressure point. Things are going to change, we just can hope that at least some things change for better. I feel that more and more people worldwide are waking up to the meddlings of occult hands in our daily lives.

I wish I could find a high note to end this short note, but I can't seem to find any. 2021 is just around the corner, we'll have to wait and see what is coming up next.
We’re not used to dealing with a pandemic. Add in the big names lost and close ones lost.

Nowhere to go but up. I’m optimistic

Carolyn

Star
Hope everyone is doing well, all the best for 2021!!

Im going to my daughters for xmas, first christmas in her own house and her boyfriends mother and uncle who has schizophrenia both of whom I am meeting for the first time, it should be a good one, defo gonna stay stoned (as always) It makes life somewhat bearable lol but it should be fun, at least Im not cooking or cleaning up, mostly ot cooking anyway Ill be doing some and helping a bit. Just kinda cant wait for it all to be over, am still in a temp flat, hopefully get something in the new year. Just want that over with too feel a bit in limbo this year tbh honestly though Ive had much worse years! Much much worse!

Maes17

Superstar
Hope everyone is doing well, all the best for 2021!!

Im going to my daughters for xmas, first christmas in her own house and her boyfriends mother and uncle who has schizophrenia both of whom I am meeting for the first time, it should be a good one, defo gonna stay stoned (as always) It makes life somewhat bearable lol but it should be fun, at least Im not cooking or cleaning up, mostly ot cooking anyway Ill be doing some and helping a bit. Just kinda cant wait for it all to be over, am still in a temp flat, hopefully get something in the new year. Just want that over with too feel a bit in limbo this year tbh honestly though Ive had much worse years! Much much worse!
Life gets better if you will it.
Positive thoughts sent your way

Carolyn

Star
It’ll get better. New decade sans 2020 I felt it would be a rough start. I think 2021 will improve for the better come February or March
Honestly though... I've had much worse years!!

I am going to hopefully be moving soon into somewhere permanent with a bath, hopefully a garden and quiet neighbours so just itching to move so I can get on with my life and I need my dishwasher back (its in storage) so I can get back to cooking more and hopefully back to making soap.

Maes17

Superstar
Honestly though... I've had much worse years!!

I am going to hopefully be moving soon into somewhere permanent with a bath, hopefully a garden and quiet neighbours so just itching to move so I can get on with my life and I need my dishwasher back (its in storage) so I can get back to cooking more and hopefully back to making soap.
Making soap seems relaxing. Good luck.
I’ve had worse years too. Life is what we make it.

I wish my next door neighbor to the south of me would move. Otherwise everyone else here gets along.

I want to find a hobby away from working out. Just something to sit down and be at peace. I tried the cursive thing. No my strong suit.

Carolyn

Star
Making soap seems relaxing. Good luck.
I’ve had worse years too. Life is what we make it.

I wish my next door neighbor to the south of me would move. Otherwise everyone else here gets along.

I want to find a hobby away from working out. Just something to sit down and be at peace. I tried the cursive thing. No my strong suit.
I started playing chess a few months ago, was bored but really didn't have a clue but Im not bad now, maybe only just intermediate level if that lol but it really helps me relax, takes my mind off other stuff and definitey helps my brain stay a bit more active and its one of the few things I can literally do anytime except if I have a headache, nothing gets done with a headache lol but I manage them much better these days so its fine.

chess.com