MUSLIMS......Why??

A Freeman

Superstar
Who told you all those words are related to "God"?
God Himself and His Messengers.

Where is the proof that any word written on the Bible (or the Talmud, or the Koran) is related to any "God", and not only written by humans?
The Bible and the Koran (Quran), the latter of which was sent to confirm the Bible that came before it, were given to us by God. Anyone who takes the time to read, carefully study and apply the principles contained within this 3-part Book (the Old Covenant, New Covenant and the Koran/Quran -- hereafter referred to as "the Book") can and will discover for themselves whether the Book is from God or simply the fabrication of men, exactly as it says in the Book. How else would anyone logically prove anything other than by doing it, to see if it works?

The Book also serves as a historical record of what has transpired over the past 6000 years, to bring us to this present place in time. Further, two thirds of the Bible (the Old Covenant and the New Covenant) are prophecy, >99% of which have already been fulfilled in exact and minute detail. Only a complete fool would look at that track record and doubt the veracity of the Bible, or that the remaining >1% won't likewise be fulfilled in exact and minute detail.

In contrast, the self-contradictory Talmud, Catechism, Hadith, Book of Mormon, etc. are man-made fabrications, which have been used to spawn corporate organized religions, in an obviously satanic divide and conquer strategy. If people took the time to carefully read, study and apply the principles and teachings of the Book, they would see for themselves that the corporate organized religions are businesses which have been condemned by our Creator (God), along with their satanic leaders and teachers (priests, pastors, rabbis, imams, etc.) and their places of business (churches, synagogues, mosques, temples, etc.).

Where is the proof of "God" or any deity existence itself?
We are literally SURROUNDED by proof of our Creator. Are you really so blind that you cannot even see the physical world we live in? Did you make yourself? Did you make this world? Are you really so foolish as to believe the obvious man-made fabrication (LIE) that it somehow made itself?

The plants and animals on this planet have a symbiotic relationship, i.e. they depend upon each other for survival. It is simply impossible for them to have developed separately, which can only mean they were created. If you would like to test that fact, then please research DNA, which is the programming language used to build this created, physical world we live in.

Please see the thread linked below, where this topic has been covered already in some detail:

Even if there were evidence of certain "God" o deity existence and its "law" were reflected on those books, who told you that "God" is unique and is good, and there aren't other deities with other laws or desires?
My God-given common-sense along with the direct proof that can only be achieved by DOING what it says in the Book and observing the results.

If one studies The Law, they will quickly see a pattern develop. The entire Law that God gave us can be reduced down to a single principle: do NOT steal from one another.

Taking or damaging someone else's personal property is theft. Taking someone else's spouse is adultery, another form of theft. Taking someone's life is murder. Charging someone else usury ("interest") is part of a wealth transfer scheme designed to steal the wealth of individuals and nations, which is very obviously another form of theft. These are but a few examples, and the last one is so widespread at this point (there's a Rothschild central bank now in virtually every country in the world, and the remaining hold-outs are, unsurprisingly, in the cross-hairs for "regime change").

Theft is, and always has been, a CRIME. And we would not have forgotten that simple fact if we had only kept The Law that God gave us to protect us from all of this evil and to set and keep us free.

IF we were keeping and enforcing The Law that our Creator gave us, there would be no poverty nor the crime that results from poverty, no oppression, no injustice, no war, no "pandemic", no witch-doctors, no politicians, no corporate governments, no corporate organized religions, and no constant threat of violence from the ever-expanding police state and military industrial complex. Why?

Because being an attorney, politician, war-monger, bankster, priest (etc.), or a witch doctor/pharmacist are all capital crimes under The Law. Get rid of all of this fraudulent, man-made legislation, which is how the richest 1% maintain their stranglehold over the rest of society -- and go back to our Creator's PERFECT Law of Liberty --, and their entire house of cards would collapse.

To further simplify this for you, ANYTHING in this world that is unnatural, and/or that divides and conquers people, is satanically-inspired. And anything that is natural, and unites people in their search for truth, freedom and justice for all, is inspired by our Creator, Whom the primitive people here on Earth refer to as "God".

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
Proving all "normal Christians' do NOT follow The Law or the Gospel (Christ's Teachings) found in the Old Covenant and New Covenant, and thus serving the liar/opposer (Satan) instead of God and His Christ.

From The Law:

Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman He said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire [shall be subject] to thy husband, and HE SHALL RULE OVER THEE.

From The Gospel of Jesus (Teachings of Christ):-

Matthew 5:17-19
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to FULFILL [i.e. to fully preach The Law (The Torah) and fulfill the prophecies about the first coming of the Messiah].
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till ALL be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in The Kingdom of heaven (the lowest of the low in God's Eyes): but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in The Kingdom of heaven.

And elsewhere in the New Covenant, confirming the teachings of Christ:-

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God.

1 Corinthians 11:7-9
11:7 For a man indeed ought not to cover [his] head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.
11:8 For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man.
11:9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

1 Corinthians 14:34-35
14:34 Let your women keep silence in the communities: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but [they are commanded] to be under obedience, as also saith The Law.
14:35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a disgrace for women to speak in the community.

Ephesians 5:22-29
5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the community: and he is the saviour of the body.
5:24 Therefore as the community is subject unto Christ, so [let] the wives [be] to their own husbands in every thing.
5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the community, and gave himself for it;
5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of [Living] water by the Word,
5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious community, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
5:28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the community:

1 Timothy 2:11-15
2:11 Let the woman learn in SILENCE with all subjection.
2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to USURP authority over the man, but TO BE IN SILENCE.
2:13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Titus 2:4-5
2:4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their [husband's] children,
2:5 [To be] discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

1 Peter 3:1-6
3:1 Likewise, ye wives, [be] in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the Word, they also may without the Word be won by the conversation of the wives;
3:2 While they behold your chaste conversation [coupled] with fear.
3:3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward [adorning] of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;
3:4 But [let it be] the hidden Man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, [even the ornament] of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
3:5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:
3:6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

Prophecy from 3000 years ago, warning today's so-called "Christian" nations...

Isaiah 3:12 [As for] My people, children [are] their oppressors, and women rule over them. O My people, they which lead thee cause [thee] to err, and lead thee astray, TO THY DESTRUCTION.
What about the deborah in the book of judges who was a prophetess.

Daze

Superstar
They what the men to be the baphomet. Men that are really just women.
Pretty much, its all about changing Gods creation.

Satan said..
And I will mislead them, and I will arouse in them [sinful] desires, and I will command them so they will slit the ears of cattle, and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah."

And whoever takes Satan as an ally instead of Allah has certainly sustained a clear loss. (4:119 Quran)

no offence to anyone...but you get lots of Pakistani men who are married with kids and also secretly gay...

i did read that in Pakistan the men there get bombarded with female hormones via water and meds and this turns them gay.

same is going on in the west today
Okay you are an Indian. Lol
What a treat
A possessed one.

Haich

Superstar
This thread is so funny because whilst I totally agree and accept that some Muslims have unfortunately bent to the whole LGTB+ crew, it’s the Christians who were radio silent or passive when they were first allowed to marry in their churches. I think the thread title should be Christians…WHY??

Daze

Superstar
This thread is so funny because whilst I totally agree and accept that some Muslims have unfortunately bent to the whole LGTB+ crew, it’s the Christians who were radio silent or passive when they were first allowed to marry in their churches. I think the thread title should be Christians…WHY??
I think Christians acknowledge it's already widespread in their churches.

gay marraige.jpg

Islam in the west is not a lot better. You have deviance such as women imams leading prayer. Specially in liberal states like Cali.

I agree with @arhur12 in that the situation is most likely different in the east. There are places like Afghanistan where such things are severely punished.

The situation is likely the same with eastern Christianity. I know homosexual marriage is illegal in Russia. Least I saw something like this on Rt.
(might have been gender surgery, memory a little fuzzy on this)

Haich

Superstar
View attachment 95665

Islam in the west is not a lot better. You have deviance such as women imams leading prayer. Specially in liberal states like Cali.

I agree with @arhur12 in that the situation is most likely different in the east. There are places like Afghanistan where such things are severely punished.

The situation is likely the same with eastern Christianity. I know homosexual marriage is illegal in Russia. Least I saw something like this on Rt.
[/QUOTE]

Islam in America seems wild. I think we’re still a few years behind here. You just won’t see women calling the adhan or leading congregational prayers. I think our problem is the youth to be honest so there’s still time before we see the ramifications of this indoctrination.

Also since the introduction of Sex & Relationships in schools, many Muslims and Christians have opted to do home Ed. It’s still new so we’re not as seasoned as the Americans which I admire for their dedicated to home education, but there is growing concern with the pushing of this immensely flawed and anti theist agenda of LGBT.

In my city the mosques and imams are still very much of the opinion that we don’t entertain any of this rainbow nonsense. But there is a lot of pressure to constantly clarify our stance of ‘hate the sin not the sinner’ which can get tiresome.

Daze

Superstar
View attachment 95665

Islam in America seems wild. I think we’re still a few years behind here. You just won’t see women calling the adhan or leading congregational prayers. I think our problem is the youth to be honest so there’s still time before we see the ramifications of this indoctrination.

Also since the introduction of Sex & Relationships in schools, many Muslims and Christians have opted to do home Ed. It’s still new so we’re not as seasoned as the Americans which I admire for their dedicated to home education, but there is growing concern with the pushing of this immensely flawed and anti theist agenda of LGBT.

In my city the mosques and imams are still very much of the opinion that we don’t entertain any of this rainbow nonsense. But there is a lot of pressure to constantly clarify our stance of ‘hate the sin not the sinner’ which can get tiresome.
It's not all bad here. I think there are about 4 million American Muslims. But there is definitely an agenda to liberalize Islam in the US.
Yasir Qadhi, Linda Sarsour, ect. , have been shown to be deviant. I think you follow DH, so you're most likely aware.

For what its worth there are 43 masjids in my city and not a single female Imam. It's mainly "blue states" where liberalism thrives.