Muslims handed safety manuals after vile ‘Punish a Muslim Day’ letters are shared across Britain calling on people to attack them

Ignorant comment is ignorant. Stop living under a rock. Burning mosques down, shooting people in mosques, throwing acids, shooting up schools and bullying kids for being religious is hardly done by "muslims"
Just because they are not constantly being played as headlines on the TV doesn't mean they didn't happen
I f--ing beg to differ sir or madam. You don't see very much Christians doing this. Yes I realize that there are radical Christians, but not like Muslims now.

What on earth??

That is horrifying & unacceptable!

Surely England has laws protecting religious freedom, right?

Also, since it says they are mailing these letters directly to Muslims & not the general population, where & how do the sender(s) know who is/isn't a Muslim and how did they get thier addresses?

They should investigate the IDF.

What on earth??

That is horrifying & unacceptable!

Surely England has laws protecting religious freedom, right?

Also, since it says they are mailing these letters directly to Muslims & not the general population, where & how do the sender(s) know who is/isn't a Muslim and how did they get thier addresses?

They should investigate the IDF.
I have feeling the English laws also have something to do with it...You never hey.Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised. shrugs*

I'm pretty sure this is just another hoax. As I pointed out in the other thread about this, the only ones out there bombing mosques, throwing acid in people's faces, and tearing off hijabs are Muslims. This letter practically reads like something some kid wrote trying to sound like it's a threat to Muslims, and I am pretty sure that's exactly what this is.

Never mind, of course, that threats against non-Muslims -- and actual acts of terror against non-Muslims and Muslims alike, by Muslims -- far outstrip these faux threats that keep finding their way into the news.

I wouldn't worry too much about this.
Seriously, Thunderian?
Have you ever actually met/talked to a Muslim in person?

I meet Muslims all the time when we go Soulwinning, and I have NEVER had a single Muslim try to attack me, throw acid on me, or even be rude or disrespectful to me. We wear our "Free Palestine" shirts when we go so they know that we aren't Zionists.

Even when we went to the Muslim community here in DFW that follows Sharia law, a lot of people said we were crazy to go because they would "cut off our heads".

Lol!

Although we only got one person saved, they were all very friendly, and nobody was rude or threatening. In fact, one Muslim lady we talked to was supportive of us giving people the Gospel, and even though she didn't believe in Christianity, she still thought what we were doing was good, and as we were walking around the corner to go to the next street, we saw her driving towards us in a hurry and she got out of her car (wearing hijab) to give us.......a beheading?...No

An acid bath? Nope.

She had chased us down to give us......bottles of cold water and trays of assorted cookies!

We thanked her gratefully, and enjoyed the refreshments.

So please, stop buying the lies you are fed about Muslims. Overall, they are some of the most hospitable people I have ever met.

We may not believe in the same religion, but you must still defend thier RIGHT to Freedom of Religion.

TPTB want to strip us all of our religions and institute thier NWO religion.

If we don't stand up for the Muslims' religious freedom, who will be left to stand up for us when we become the next targeted religion??

Seriously, Thunderian?

I meet Muslims all the time when we go Soulwinning, and I have NEVER had a single Muslim try to attack me, throw acid on me, or even be rude or disrespectful to me. We wear our "Free Palestine" shirts when we go so they know that we aren't Zionists.

Even when we went to the Muslim community here in DFW that follows Sharia law, a lot of people said we were crazy to go because they would "cut off our heads".

Lol!

Although we only got one person saved, they were all very friendly, and nobody was rude or threatening. In fact, one Muslim lady we talked to was supportive of us giving people the Gospel, and even though she didn't believe in Christianity, she still thought what we were doing was good, and as we were walking around the corner to go to the next street, we saw her driving towards us in a hurry and she got out of her car (wearing hijab) to give us.......a beheading?...No

An acid bath? Nope.

She had chased us down to give us......bottles of cold water and trays of assorted cookies!

So please, stop buying the lies you are fed about Muslims. Overall, they are some of the most hospitable people I have ever met.

We may not believe in the same religion, but you must still defend thier RIGHT to Freedom of Religion.

If we don't stand up for the Muslims' religious freedom, who will be left to stand up for us when we become the next targeted religion??
Well those muslims, according to the Quran, Koran, whatever idc, they're not "true muslims", look it up

Seriously, Thunderian?

Lol!

An acid bath? Nope.

No you may want to dislike my comment. I meant that those peaceful muslims according to the Koran are not real muslims. That's what I mean. No I do not support Islam at all. I hate organized religion.

"And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah
[disbelief or unrest]
is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah
[disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah]
and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Seriously, Thunderian?

Lol!

An acid bath? Nope.

It’s very sad how society sees Muslims as a threat thanks to the Media but also people need to start thinking for themselves.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Your posts since you've registered seem designed to make Islam and Muslims look bad.
So from your perspective, the actual unlawful (by both (Islamic and Western standards) behavior engaged in by Muslims isn't whats making "us" look bad, its my acknowledgment of that behavior that harms "our" public image? Very mature stance you have there.....

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I see the born and bred Muslim warrior is still here.

Such a keyboard warrior lol if you're so unhappy with Islam and Muslims, why are you a Muslim?
How am I a "keyboard warrior"? Just spewing out any-old catchphrase insult eh?
Im a Muslim because Islam is the straight path. Im also Muslim in spite of the anti-Islamic behavior of many other Muslims. Never said Im perfect, but at least Im down for some self-reflection and holding myself accountable. Interesting that you are insinuating I should leave the faith all because I refuse to accept Muslims faulty behavior......

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You're one strange Muslim-hating Muslim lol.

I agree we do have a lot of issues in the Middle East but these aren't Islamic issues. It's all politics and culture and ego. To hope for an honest leader is an oxymoron and nothing short of reality but I do think western intervention has only fractured the bridge between the west and the Middle East. I believe if we just left Saddam and Ghaddifi alone, Libya and Iraq would be in a more stable condition than it is now. I've yet to see the benefits of western intervention. They arm all sorts of warring factions and let everyone lool themselves in the name of 'democracy'. There's nothing democratic about arming nations which are then considered dangerous no fly zones by western leaders. Don't believe the media hype, the west aren't saviours.
It's just modern day colonisation; using the differences of these diverse nations to ignite civil wars, then 'intervening' and giving the world one side of the story.

I love the Uk, it's a very cosmopolitan and safe place and I do appreciate the opportunities I've been given. (Alhamdulilah) however, that doesn't stop me from acknowledging the nonsense that is foreign policy.
"I love the Uk, it's a very cosmopolitan and safe place and I do appreciate the opportunities I've been given. (Alhamdulilah) however, that doesn't stop me from acknowledging the nonsense that is foreign policy."
Exactly. You enjoy a standard of living unavailable in any Muslim nation.... yet instead of showing your thanks by first attempting to right our own ship, you make excuse after excuse for our behavior all the while complaining about the foreign policies of non-Muslim nations. Real productive there home-skillet......

Etagloc

Superstar
Quran (2:191-193) -

"And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah

[disbelief or unrest]

is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah

[disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah]

and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"
I doubt you've bothered to learn the context of that verse. But for those who want the context, it is explained here:

you can make pretty much any scripture sound crazy when you quote things out of context. Imagine if I just took a bit from the Old Testament and quoted it out of context.

Etagloc

Superstar
So from your perspective, the actual unlawful (by both (Islamic and Western standards) behavior engaged in by Muslims isn't whats making "us" look bad, its my acknowledgment of that behavior that harms "our" public image? Very mature stance you have there.....
I can't stand you sellout Mexicans. Malinchista.

Hush your mouth. You're not a Muslim.

You've probably never even been to Europe. So shut up and stop claiming Islam. Don't claim mi raza either, coconut. You make both look bad.

You're not a Muslim and your usage of "us" with them quotes shows that you know it.

When your community is being invaded, when your community is being bombed, when their women and children are being slaughtered, when your community is being attacked- what kind of "man" takes sides against his community?
You're not a man. Neither are you a Muslim. Joto. No wonder you got that gay-ass avatar, princeso.

https://islamqa.info/en/31807

What are the actions which, if a Muslim does them, he will be an apostate from Islam?...

8 – Supporting the mushrikeen and helping them against the Muslims. The evidence for that is the verse in which Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as Awliyaa’ (friends, protectors, helpers), they are but Awliyaa’ of each other. And if any amongst you takes them (as Awliyaa’), then surely, he is one of them. Verily, Allaah guides not those people who are the Zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers and unjust)”

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I can't stand you sellout Mexicans. Malinchista.

Hush your mouth. You're not a Muslim.

You've probably never even been to Europe. So shut up and stop claiming Islam. Don't claim mi raza either, coconut. You make both look bad.

You're not a Muslim and your usage of "us" with them quotes shows that you know it.

When your community is being invaded, when your community is being bombed, when their women and children are being slaughtered, when your community is being attacked- what kind of "man" takes sides against his community? You're not a man. Neither are you a Muslim. Joto. No wonder you got that gay-ass avatar, princeso.

https://islamqa.info/en/31807

What are the actions which, if a Muslim does them, he will be an apostate from Islam?...

8 – Supporting the mushrikeen and helping them against the Muslims. The evidence for that is the verse in which Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as Awliyaa’ (friends, protectors, helpers), they are but Awliyaa’ of each other. And if any amongst you takes them (as Awliyaa’), then surely, he is one of them. Verily, Allaah guides not those people who are the Zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers and unjust)”
"I can't stand you sellout Mexicans. Malinchista."
You can hate yourself all you want. It makes very little difference to me how you see myself or yourself.

"Hush your mouth. You're not a Muslim."
Already addressed that. If YOU were taking YOUR faith seriously, you would already know what it means when one Muslim says another isnt.

"You've probably never even been to Europe. So shut up and stop claiming Islam. Don't claim mi raza either, coconut. You make both look bad."
My travel have nothing to do with this, what a foolish statement on your part. I "claim" Islam because its the faith I follow. Figure out your own crisis of faith, Im secure in remaining shirk-free Inshallah. Raza? Coconut? You better get a new playbook, blanket insults aint going top cut it here genius.

"When your community is being invaded, when your community is being bombed, when their women and children are being slaughtered, when your community is being attacked- what kind of "man" takes sides against his community?"
You mean the kind of men who have fled their nations and the suffering women, children, elders and etc. there so they could "vacation" in Europe? You keep running with your tail between your legs while you woof big Canela. Im more of a GGG supporter myself.

"No wonder you got that gay-ass avatar, princeso."
You got gay-ish on the brain fool.... whats wrong with you? Why did you send me your nice guy private message the other day and now your bi-polar, wannabe tough guy side shows itself in public? Stop showing out for others, stop whining. Be a man and ditch the gay rhetoric.

Etagloc

Superstar
There is no "tough" on the internet. Nothing on the internet is tough. All I did was point out very obvious facts. Nothing tough about it. Just true or false. What is said is true or it isn't. Tough or soft are not factors. What matters is truth. Truthfully, you are not a Muslim. That's not tough. Nor soft. It's just fact. That's all it is.

The Muslim is the one from whose tongue and hand the Muslims are safe.
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 10, Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi

The born-and-bred Muslim and their children are the curse of humanity.
The hadith says what it says. You are not a Muslim.

I doubt you've bothered to learn the context of that verse. But for those who want the context, it is explained here:

you can make pretty much any scripture sound crazy when you quote things out of context. Imagine if I just took a bit from the Old Testament and quoted it out of context.

which you'll happily do probably.