Muslims handed safety manuals after vile ‘Punish a Muslim Day’ letters are shared across Britain calling on people to attack them

Thunderian

Superstar
That is really disgusting and that is from the first post you made on this forum. Ever since your first post, you have been attacking Muslims while claiming to be one.
I'm confused. Are you a Muslim?

My understanding is that its been brewing over there for a while. I might get jumped all over for this, but if us Muslims were to clean up our own behavior, wed have a lot less of others mess' to deal with. The Western Europeans have been plenty (too much so imo) tolerant and the Muslims over there have been acting a fool so...... its a volatile situation all the way around.
Okay but what behavior are you talking about?

manama

Star
Some people are saying that the letters were actually spread by the politicians or their followers that were recently arrested but it might be fake

manama

Star
I'm pretty sure this is just another hoax. As I pointed out in the other thread about this, the only ones out there bombing mosques, throwing acid in people's faces, and tearing off hijabs are Muslims. This letter practically reads like something some kid wrote trying to sound like it's a threat to Muslims, and I am pretty sure that's exactly what this is.
Ignorant comment is ignorant. Stop living under a rock. Burning mosques down, shooting people in mosques, throwing acids, shooting up schools and bullying kids for being religious is hardly done by "muslims"
Just because they are not constantly being played as headlines on the TV doesn't mean they didn't happen

Etagloc

Superstar
When was @mecca anti-Muslim.You know what nevermind just leave her alone.
All I did was answer your question. You asked when did the anti-Muslim stuff start. Historically, the anti-Muslim stuff started in Mecca. I don't expect you to know but everyone who knows the history of Islam should know that. I am talking about over a thousand years ago. I am not talking about any young people who happen to be named after the city.

For those who don't know Islam's history... Mecca is a pretty famous place. I would assume pretty much everyone would be aware that there is a city called Mecca and that it is a very significant place in Islam.

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
The Western anti-Islam stuff I think goes back at least to the crusades... if we want to understand the history of Western anti-Islam stuff, I think we should study the crusades. As I see it, all this current anti-Islam stuff from the west- I think it's just a continuation of the crusades.

All I did was answer your question. You asked when did the anti-Muslim stuff start. Historically, the anti-Muslim stuff started in Mecca. I don't expect you to know but everyone who knows the history of Islam should know that. I am talking about over a thousand years ago. I am not talking about any young people who happen to be named after the city.

For those who don't know Islam's history... Mecca is a pretty famous place. I would assume pretty much everyone would be aware that there is a city called Mecca and that it is a very significant place in Islam.
Oh okay

Haich

Superstar
I'm pretty sure this is just another hoax. As I pointed out in the other thread about this, the only ones out there bombing mosques, throwing acid in people's faces, and tearing off hijabs are Muslims. This letter practically reads like something some kid wrote trying to sound like it's a threat to Muslims, and I am pretty sure that's exactly what this is.

Never mind, of course, that threats against non-Muslims -- and actual acts of terror against non-Muslims and Muslims alike, by Muslims -- far outstrip these faux threats that keep finding their way into the news.

I wouldn't worry too much about this.
Actually most of the be British acid attacks were committed by juvenile white boys or gangs at war with each other. I urge you to google search the Canning Town acid attack which was the most documented in the media, two innocent Asian people were attacked in their car by a mad ginger white guy who said he was angry at immigration.

ISiS are extremists who are funde and armed by western governments. Don't sell arms to fanatics is what you should really be saying, but no, I see no condemnation. Also, America is responsible for one of the bloodiest wars I can think of in modern times- Iraq- do I need to bring up the Wikileaks video footage of your precious troops having fun droning innocent Iraqis? We can do this tit for that all day, or you could actually for once, be honest and unbiased in your criticism. Isis are a huge problem and no, we aren't as a collective (not just Muslims) doing as much as we should about them.

You can think that, ultimately the origins of this letter is unknown and it's probably a bunch of idiots trying to spread fear and hate. However, it's a form of terrorism. If this was sent to the Jewish community we'd be up in arms calling it anti-Semitic. They get so much protection and I think other people of faith, not just Muslims, who are persecuted or harassed deserve the same level of protection.

Again, if you believe that Daesh are openly on social media and tweeting and taking responsibility for attacks in the world, then you need to really reconsider your source of news. A terrorist group is on twitter and they're active yet the western intelligence services can't locate and dismantle them. It's almost as if, the west is happy with Daesh attacking us...but why...oh right to justify their decade long presence in the Middle East! Makes sense :)

Haich

Superstar
I see the born and bred Muslim warrior is still here.

Such a keyboard warrior lol if you're so unhappy with Islam and Muslims, why are you a Muslim?

Haich

Superstar
My understanding is that its been brewing over there for a while. I might get jumped all over for this, but if us Muslims were to clean up our own behavior, wed have a lot less of others mess' to deal with. The Western Europeans have been plenty (too much so imo) tolerant and the Muslims over there have been acting a fool so...... its a volatile situation all the way around.
You're one strange Muslim-hating Muslim lol.

I agree we do have a lot of issues in the Middle East but these aren't Islamic issues. It's all politics and culture and ego. To hope for an honest leader is an oxymoron and nothing short of reality but I do think western intervention has only fractured the bridge between the west and the Middle East. I believe if we just left Saddam and Ghaddifi alone, Libya and Iraq would be in a more stable condition than it is now. I've yet to see the benefits of western intervention. They arm all sorts of warring factions and let everyone lool themselves in the name of 'democracy'. There's nothing democratic about arming nations which are then considered dangerous no fly zones by western leaders. Don't believe the media hype, the west aren't saviours.
It's just modern day colonisation; using the differences of these diverse nations to ignite civil wars, then 'intervening' and giving the world one side of the story.

I love the Uk, it's a very cosmopolitan and safe place and I do appreciate the opportunities I've been given. (Alhamdulilah) however, that doesn't stop me from acknowledging the nonsense that is foreign policy.