Muslims handed safety manuals after vile ‘Punish a Muslim Day’ letters are shared across Britain calling on people to attack them

manama

Star
I f--ing beg to differ sir or madam. You don't see very much Christians doing this. Yes I realize that there are radical Christians, but not like Muslims now.
Well with all due respect "Sir" you have to be fucking braindead if you think anyone who isn't a Muslim is automatically a Christian.

SkepticCat

Veteran
Seriously, Thunderian?
Have you ever actually met/talked to a Muslim in person?

I meet Muslims all the time when we go Soulwinning, and I have NEVER had a single Muslim try to attack me, throw acid on me, or even be rude or disrespectful to me. We wear our "Free Palestine" shirts when we go so they know that we aren't Zionists.

Even when we went to the Muslim community here in DFW that follows Sharia law, a lot of people said we were crazy to go because they would "cut off our heads".

Lol!

Although we only got one person saved, they were all very friendly, and nobody was rude or threatening. In fact, one Muslim lady we talked to was supportive of us giving people the Gospel, and even though she didn't believe in Christianity, she still thought what we were doing was good, and as we were walking around the corner to go to the next street, we saw her driving towards us in a hurry and she got out of her car (wearing hijab) to give us.......a beheading?...No

An acid bath? Nope.

She had chased us down to give us......bottles of cold water and trays of assorted cookies!

We thanked her gratefully, and enjoyed the refreshments.

So please, stop buying the lies you are fed about Muslims. Overall, they are some of the most hospitable people I have ever met.

We may not believe in the same religion, but you must still defend thier RIGHT to Freedom of Religion.

TPTB want to strip us all of our religions and institute thier NWO religion.

If we don't stand up for the Muslims' religious freedom, who will be left to stand up for us when we become the next targeted religion??
Attacking Muslims is an absolutely un-Christian thing to do, and in the current atmosphere I surely believe a such document calling for attacks could be genuine. We are immersed in a satanic society now so circulating documents calling for random attacks on other human beings does not appear preposterous to me.

Haich

Superstar
yet instead of showing your thanks by first attempting to right our own ship, you make excuse after excuse for our behavior all the while complaining about the foreign policies of non-Muslim nations. Real productive there home-skillet......
YOu chat so much nonsense. What ship haven't I rectified? Why is every dialogue with you vague and full of hate. You seem so upset at Muslims and I wonder how you congregate on Fridays in mosques when inside your just harbouring so much venom. How can you stand in prayer with fellow Muslims if you condem them for being 'born' into the religion? You're a very misguided individual.

Again, I've always condemned trouble in the Muslim community but I don't see how as a Muslim, you haven't once condemned western intervention and colonialism. I get that you're South American? Isn't your community affected moreso by western imperialism than radicalism?

Haich

Superstar
How am I a "keyboard warrior"? Just spewing out any-old catchphrase insult eh?
Im a Muslim because Islam is the straight path. Im also Muslim in spite of the anti-Islamic behavior of many other Muslims. Never said Im perfect, but at least Im down for some self-reflection and holding myself accountable. Interesting that you are insinuating I should leave the faith all because I refuse to accept Muslims faulty behavior......
Anti Islamic behaviour from Muslims? Examples please? Yh you act the victim, but every contribution I've witnessed from you was western-sympathising drivel where you keep barking about how we should be grateful to the west and how you blame nations like Iraq for the war they're in. At least be fair and balanced in your criticism, what actually do you like about Muslims? I've yet to see you write anything positive.

No, whether you're a Muslim or not doesn't bother me. I asked you why you're a Muslim if you're so unhappy with Islam and with the state of Muslims? Surely, you shouldn't be so unhappy with the people who share a faith with you?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
There is no "tough" on the internet. Nothing on the internet is tough. All I did was point out very obvious facts. Nothing tough about it. Just true or false. What is said is true or it isn't. Tough or soft are not factors. What matters is truth. Truthfully, you are not a Muslim. That's not tough. Nor soft. It's just fact. That's all it is.

The Muslim is the one from whose tongue and hand the Muslims are safe.
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 10, Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi

The hadith says what it says. You are not a Muslim.
The hadith states that you, the accuser, would be the non-Muslim.... not the accused. You gave your tough guy act for the crowd to see here.... did it help you fit in with them? You sent me a nice guy PM and then went full-on emo whiner here in public. Unfortunate.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
YOu chat so much nonsense. What ship haven't I rectified? Why is every dialogue with you vague and full of hate. You seem so upset at Muslims and I wonder how you congregate on Fridays in mosques when inside your just harbouring so much venom. How can you stand in prayer with fellow Muslims if you condem them for being 'born' into the religion? You're a very misguided individual.

Again, I've always condemned trouble in the Muslim community but I don't see how as a Muslim, you haven't once condemned western intervention and colonialism. I get that you're South American? Isn't your community affected moreso by western imperialism than radicalism?
Im pretty straight forward, not much vague or left to the imagination regrading my dialog. You just cant handle what I type so you keep changing the goalposts of debate. Not very original or effective mayne.

"I wonder how you congregate on Fridays in mosques"
Its not much of an issue since I attend Jummah services given specifically by Americans. These are former "black" Muslims whom re fully immersed in their Islamic faith, yet are fully comfortable functioning in the Western world. You should give a service like tht chance, you might be impressed. By the way, according to Islamic doctrine, pretty much every human being is "born" into Islam, or at least born a Muslim.

"but I don't see how as a Muslim, you haven't once condemned western intervention and colonialism."
Either you are lying or intentionally ignorant because I have made my perspective on Western policies, both foreign and domestic, crystal clear.

"I get that you're South American? Isn't your community affected moreso by western imperialism than radicalism?"
Wrong again, and as usual, spectacularly so. Im Mexican-American, or Chicano if you re familiar with that term.
Even if I had been born in Mexico, Canada, the US and Mexico are all located in North America. My community has been deling with radical imperialism and white supremacist issues for as long as white people have been coming around. What does tht have to do with me calling outr fellow Muslims for our shared bad behavior, my own included?

Last edited:

Haich

Superstar
Im pretty straight forward, not much vague or left to the imagination regrading my dialog. You just cant handle what I type so you keep changing the goalposts of debate. Not very original or effective mayne.
You're small fry, I've seen worse on here.

Haich

Superstar
"but I don't see how as a Muslim, you haven't once condemned western intervention and colonialism."
Either you are lying or intentionally ignorant because I have made my perspective on Western policies, both foreign and domestic, crystal clear.
I've had discussions with you before and all you drone on about is born and bred Muslims. Like, ok we get it, you have your opinions but please some evidence and context would help.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I've had discussions with you before and all you drone on about is born and bred Muslims. Like, ok we get it, you have your opinions but please some evidence and context would help.
We have entire threads full of "evidence and context"...... you refuse to believe your own lying eyes and I aint into trying to dissuade you from your folly there home-base......

Haich

Superstar
Wrong again, and as usual, spectacularly so. Im Mexican-American, or Chicano if you re familiar with that term.
Even if I had been born in Mexico, Canada, the US and Mexico are all located in North America. My community has been deling with radical imperialism and white supremacist issues for as long as white people have been coming around. What does tht have to do with me calling outr fellow Muslims for our shared bad behavior, my own included?
You should condemn them just as much as you condemn 'born and bred Muslims'.

Haich

Superstar
Why engage with me if you cant produce anything of value?

I'm not the one making wild claims about born and bred Muslims, you're the one who should be producing valuable information which can be discussed instead of randomly posting here and there provocative comments which are sure to get you noticed.

Haich

Superstar
We have entire threads full of "evidence and context"...... you refuse to believe your own lying eyes and I aint into trying to dissuade you from your folly there home-base......
lol why are you so vague? Just be direct with whatever you're referring to.

Well with all due respect "Sir" you have to be fucking braindead if you think anyone who isn't a Muslim is automatically a Christian.
What? I didn't say anyone that was a non-muslim was a Christian. I was stating that it seems Christians are the only bad people to you besides muslim haters. I don't even believe in a religion, I'm an agnostic

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I'm not the one making wild claims about born and bred Muslims, you're the one who should be producing valuable information which can be discussed instead of randomly posting here and there provocative comments which are sure to get you noticed.
You just can't pull an honest argument together can you?

manama

Star
What? I didn't say anyone that was a non-muslim was a Christian. I was stating that it seems Christians are the only bad people to you besides muslim haters. I don't even believe in a religion, I'm an agnostic
I talked about crimes who thunderian said were all committed by ONLY muslims and i said nah facts say otherwise. You are the one who brought christianity into it