Muslims handed safety manuals after vile ‘Punish a Muslim Day’ letters are shared across Britain calling on people to attack them

Etagloc

Superstar
Disgusting stuff.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5815767/muslims-handed-safety-manuals-after-vile-punish-a-muslim-day-letters-are-shared-across-britain-calling-on-people-to-attack-them/

'STAY VIGILANT' Muslims handed safety manuals after vile ‘Punish a Muslim Day’ letters are shared across Britain calling on people to attack them
The leaflets list a string of tasks telling people they can win "points" by committing increasingly serious offences against Muslims
EXCLUSIVE
By John Shammas
15th March 2018, 11:56 am
Updated: 15th March 2018, 1:19 pm
MUSLIMS are being issued with a security manual after sick posters promoting the so-called Punish a Muslim Day were shared throughout Britain.
Counter terror cops began to investigate the vile documents after we revealed they were being posted through the letterboxes of Muslim households in East London.

The sick letter was first reported to have been posted to Muslim families in East London - but they are now being investigated through the country
The leaflets list a string of tasks telling people how they can win "points" by committing increasingly serious offences against Muslims.
This includes winning 10 points to "verbally abuse a Muslim", 100 points to "beat up a Muslim" and 2500 points to "nuke Mecca".
And now The Sun Online has learned that Muslims are being issued with a "security bulletin" as a result of the letters.
It is understood that WhatsApp messages being shared by community leaders have told Muslims to stay indoors on the day that Punish a Muslim Day is due to take place next month.

The letters are being probed across the country by counter terrorism officers
This, it is hoped, will minimise any risk of threat to the Muslim community - however the security bulletin urges Muslims to continue their regular routines.
It reads: "While we share your deep concerns and fears, we recommend that you continue your daily routines while remaining vigilant and continue to look our for each other."
The bulletin, which has been shared around mosques across Britain in a safety campaign organised by Tell MAMA, also lists safety tips for Muslims on the day.
They are told...
  • Be alert of your surroundings
  • Stick to public routes you know are well lit and busy
  • Avoid shoutcuts through unlit areas. If it feels unsafe, find a more public route, especially at night
  • Let a family member or friend know about your travel plans
  • If you are worried, carry a personal alarm and use it when needed
  • If you are attacked or abused, try to note down the perpetrators' appearance, clothing and where the incident took place
  • If it is safe to do so, take a photograph and then report the incident to Tell MAMA or the police

GETTY - CONTRIBUTOR
Community leaders have used WhatsApp to urge Muslims to stay indoors on the day - however others are urging them to continue their usual routines while taking precautions
ALAMY LIVE NEWS
Londoners were the first to receive the letters - however they have now been sent elsewhere
Counter Terrorism Policing North East is coordinating the investigation into the letters.
The letters have been received by Muslims in West Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, Leicestershire and across London.
The Embassy of Kuwait has today called on nationals living in London to take precautions on the day.
Muslim MPs have also received the letters.

ALAMY
Doncaster, South Yorkshire, where cops are also investigating the letters
Detective Chief Superintendent Martin Snowden, Head of Counter Terrorism Policing North East said: "We take religious hatred extremely seriously and my officers will be carrying out a full and thorough investigation in response to these reports.
"These letters seek to cause fear and offence among our Muslim communities. They also seek to divide us.
"Yet in spite of this our communities have shown strength in their response to such hatred and in their support for each other.
"We continue to encourage anyone who believes they have been a victim of such an offence to contact their local police force on 101. We'd also appeal to anyone with any information about the individual, or individuals, responsible to call police in confidence on 0800 789 321."
Play Video
Taxi driver branded 'Muslim c---' by raging passenger
A Muslim Council for Britain statement read: "This vile letter campaign sent to Muslims across the UK has caused deep distress and alarm.
"We welcome the action being taken by the police to investigate this matter.
"Sadly it is reflective of hate against Muslims which continues to manifest itself alongside the rise of the far-right.
"Our elected officials need to stand up and take action against Islamophobia in the same way they have taken action to counter bigotry against other groups."

Forever Light

Veteran
Wouldn't be surprised at all, to find out that the people behind the hateful letters are the same ones who have been behind similar things in the past.

The people who pull off these things are actually quite predictable and can be recognized, once you have studied what they did in the past, but most people unfortunately are still easily duped, because they don't know.

Last edited:

Haich

Superstar
I've heard about this, many people are quite afraid but it hasn't been televised or condemned at all.

It's not the first time this has happened, but what makes this threat more alarming is it's been posted via people's letter boxes.

These people are cowards and have to resort to anonymous threats because they don't have the guts to actually be open with their vile views. I'm not afraid of these brutes and will go to work as usual, but there are people considering to take the day off.

Haich

Superstar
I don't see why the national news isn't running this as terrorism. This is an open act to hurt and maim a community which contributes to this country just as much as any other demographic. If this isn't proof of the media bias we all watch and feed into, I don't know what is. There was an incident in France I believe, in a supermarket and that was plastered all over the news. However, this, isn't given so much as a mention.

Very telling.

Haich

Superstar
groups like the English Defence league are angry at Muslims and Eastern European immigrants because they believe the source of their economic and social issues is due to immigration and integration. They should focus their efforts on trying to topple the austerity creators, the conservative government.

If you spend a minute speaking to a person who his anti-Muslim in the UK, they believe either the media narrative that we're all terrorists or they believe we're taking over their jobs and homes. It's misplaced anger, they're poverty stricken, uneducated people who used to rely heavily on the building and mining industry. Due the collapse of these industries, (thanks Thatcher, said no one.) these people are in between jobs or reliant on social benefits. Most of the time, what they know about Islam is also usually absolutely incorrect and they get their misinformation from idiots like Jayda (leader of a white supremacist group).

i feel sorry for them, they harbour so much anger it consumes their lives and they could be spending that time actually trying to do the changes they'd like to see in their country, instead of shouting and threatening venomously from 9-5.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I would like to know where all of this hatred against Muslims started.Was this after the 9/11 or before?Really don’t understand what they did to deserve such.
My understanding is that its been brewing over there for a while. I might get jumped all over for this, but if us Muslims were to clean up our own behavior, wed have a lot less of others mess' to deal with. The Western Europeans have been plenty (too much so imo) tolerant and the Muslims over there have been acting a fool so...... its a volatile situation all the way around.

Etagloc

Superstar
My understanding is that its been brewing over there for a while. I might get jumped all over for this, but if us Muslims were to clean up our own behavior, wed have a lot less of others mess' to deal with. The Western Europeans have been plenty (too much so imo) tolerant and the Muslims over there have been acting a fool so...... its a volatile situation all the way around.
Your posts since you've registered seem designed to make Islam and Muslims look bad.

Etagloc

Superstar
Been a reader of the site for a while, just now commenting for the first time... The born-and-bred Muslim and their children are the curse of humanity.
That is really disgusting and that is from the first post you made on this forum. Ever since your first post, you have been attacking Muslims while claiming to be one.

Thunderian

Superstar
Is that supposed to be funny?
I'm pretty sure this is just another hoax. As I pointed out in the other thread about this, the only ones out there bombing mosques, throwing acid in people's faces, and tearing off hijabs are Muslims. This letter practically reads like something some kid wrote trying to sound like it's a threat to Muslims, and I am pretty sure that's exactly what this is.

Never mind, of course, that threats against non-Muslims -- and actual acts of terror against non-Muslims and Muslims alike, by Muslims -- far outstrip these faux threats that keep finding their way into the news.

I wouldn't worry too much about this.