Muslims domineering

Lisa

Superstar
She's the Abu Hamza of the Christian world. Any excuse to preach hate speak, that's patently obvious. But she claims the moral high ground.....because she reads a Bible, laughable.
You’re saying that I shouldn’t have concerns?

sickgirl15

Established

This is said by Imams to be an act of dominance towards the world of infidels. They are getting mosque after mosque aswell and everything they want or they yell "Racism!"

In my country theyre getting the best apartments with high rents welfare pays for bc most of them go to the doctor and threaten them until they receive sick notes. I talked to my doctor about it since the waiting room is always so full of them I finally had to ask. (many times i had to go home again bc they didnt have time for me and I was severely ill for REAL) She then told me, being a foreigner herself, that she came here 20 years ago and started working immediately. They come and go straight to her and ask for a sick note so they'll get welfare and wont have to work and when she refuses, they start threatening and screaming. Bc of all the threats the receptionist now have a sign "We have zero tolerance for violence" in arabic.

How much longer are we going to tolerate this? This is pure racism towards the caucasian race.

Its the same thing in this forum aswell, as soon as one types something they dont like, they gang up as the cowards they are and start the harrassment.
I understand where your coming from, and agree with your concerns regarding Muslims. They are totally against our lifestyle in “Western society,” loathe anyone who is not Muslim (an “infidel”), the men treat Muslim women lower than garbage, young females are forced to undergo an incredibly barbaric and torturous “procedure” of oppression and misogyny called “female genital mutilation,” and these “immigrants” are polluting our cities and towns in America and Europe and being demanding and disrespectful. The ONLY good thing about President Donald Trump was that he banned them from entering the USA when he was first sworn in. Before that, beheadings of innocent “infidels” were happening quite frequently with President Barack Hussein Obama in charge! He didn’t seem to care, and kept insisting Islam is a “religion of peace.” Yeah sure. When Trump took over, all those horrendous and nightmarish videotaped beheadings halted. There are STILL video tapes created by ISIS that are horribly scary beyond words, which feature infidels being brutalized, but they don’t make the mainstream news anymore; notice that? You’d have to look for them online. I do not judge others on their religion, but Islam doesn’t sit well with me due to its hatred of anti- Muslims, in the Quran it says abuse of women is ok, etc. Mohammad’s wife was a mere teenager when he married her, I do believe. Suicide bombings are encouraged, men will get to have sex with a bunch of “virgins” when they die if they stay true to Islam, etc. Very crazy and unsettling to say the least. I believe in freedom of religion, sexuality, and the absolute right to the pursuit of happiness in this lifetime, but hurting or hating other human beings because they do not believe in the God/Goddess/Higher Power that you do, or were born female (so it’s okay to treat us as if we were second class citizens) is extremely negative!

Vixy

Star
So this happened tonight: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/riots-in-sweden-police-gets-beaten-up.6819/

They rioted in a smaller city and beat up our police force and a reporter on the spot plus stole his equipment and death threated him on camera. The police seemed to scared to act.

Translation swedish to english (graphic, sorry about that)

-Are you gonna film me, you whore?!
-You whore, I will fuck your mothers cunt!
-Dont film me, ARE YOU LISTENING, HUH?!
-WILL YOU DO THAT?!?!?
*several bangers goes off*
-Disguisting cunt!
-No, I told you I wasnt gonna do that, did you think I was going to be stupid to you? Stupid cunt. Did you think I was going to threaten you on the phone, huh!? You stupid fucking cunt.
-I will FUCK your CUNT!
Reporter: -Why wont you take of your mask and talk to me? Take of the mask and let's talk.
-I will FUCK your mother!
-Police: -Down from the benches!
-Fukn whore!
*Banger goes off*
Police -Get out of here!
-(Incohearable)
-Did you think I would have FUCKED you?!
-Why do you come here if you're so fucking scared? I've told you.. *incohearable* I swear on my mother..! *incohearable*
Reporter: -I'm not provocing anyone!
*Gets striken*
Police tells reporter to go away. (Obviously they cant handle the situation because theres too many of the migrants)
-Dont film!!
-Dont film!
-Take the camera away! Don't film me!
-Reporter: -I'm here to work..I have a right to stand here and work.
-Dont ever film me, dont ever film me.. whore child!
Reporter: -Im here to work and have a right to work..!
*Another migrant from albania steps forward and tells the reporter how great the migrants are and that this is the swedish populations fault for being scared of them*
Guy talks to the migrants and tells one of them to look him in the eye
Reporter -Dont hit my camera!
-Dont touch me!
-Remove the camera!!
-You little whore child!
Reporter: -LET GO OF MY CAMERA!
All I can hear here is whore child, whore child, many different voices, all from immigrants
*Another banger*
*Paus*
Reporter explains theyve stolen his equipment and is sending from an extra camera, how he was been beaten, the police were beaten and they kept telling him to get out of the area because it is now theirs, he told them he has a right to be there and to work there but they would not stop.

So..Welcome to Sweden! We have migrants!

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
I understand where your coming from, and agree with your concerns regarding Muslims. They are totally against our lifestyle in “Western society,” loathe anyone who is not Muslim (an “infidel”), the men treat Muslim women lower than garbage, young females are forced to undergo an incredibly barbaric and torturous “procedure” of oppression and misogyny called “female genital mutilation,” and these “immigrants” are polluting our cities and towns in America and Europe and being demanding and disrespectful. The ONLY good thing about President Donald Trump was that he banned them from entering the USA when he was first sworn in. Before that, beheadings of innocent “infidels” were happening quite frequently with President Barack Hussein Obama in charge! He didn’t seem to care, and kept insisting Islam is a “religion of peace.” Yeah sure. When Trump took over, all those horrendous and nightmarish videotaped beheadings halted. There are STILL video tapes created by ISIS that are horribly scary beyond words, which feature infidels being brutalized, but they don’t make the mainstream news anymore; notice that? You’d have to look for them online. I do not judge others on their religion, but Islam doesn’t sit well with me due to its hatred of anti- Muslims, in the Quran it says abuse of women is ok, etc. Mohammad’s wife was a mere teenager when he married her, I do believe. Suicide bombings are encouraged, men will get to have sex with a bunch of “virgins” when they die if they stay true to Islam, etc. Very crazy and unsettling to say the least. I believe in freedom of religion, sexuality, and the absolute right to the pursuit of happiness in this lifetime, but hurting or hating other human beings because they do not believe in the God/Goddess/Higher Power that you do, or were born female (so it’s okay to treat us as if we were second class citizens) is extremely negative!
Youre completely right. I've lived among them for over a decade and theyre completely crazy, have no limits whatsoever to their evil and never stops. Imagine a hyperactive demon set on fire and thats them. And just as you say, yes, our media isnt covering it either. Take a look at these cases of violence against swedes theyve done that did not end up in the media:

(Warning graphic)
https://samnytt.se/hitlerdyrkande-islamist-torterade-tillfangataget-par-med-svard-tvingades-dra-tillbaka-valdtaktsanmalan/

The guy there was close friends to the arab who suddenly turned on him and his girlfriend ending up torturing them for hours in the bathtub, ripping their hair out, beating them senseless and then pouring detergent in their wounds to make it sting extra. The girl had been raped by another migrant prior to this. The arab was picking up a machete he was going to behead the swedish boy with when the boy managed to escape. The arab also loved Hitler so he was a nazi.

This is a migrant who had been beating his swedish girlfriend for years. He finally decided she must die and to pour gasoline over her (thats what in the plastic bottle) and burn her to death for no specific reason but waited until she could decide where she wanted to die. She finally was in such a bad shape he himself brought her to the hospital where they saw what was going on and arrested him.

https://samnytt.se/migranten-omar-trasade-sonder-och-skulle-branna-upp-josefin-kan-inte-utvisas/

This arab tried to murder his sister because she went on the app Tinder:

https://samnytt.se/kourosh-forsokte-knivmorda-systern-accepterade-inte-att-hon-dejtade/

He laughed at the police when they arrived.

We have TONS and TONS of these stories, murders, rapes, stabbings, beatings, you name it, they just get wilder and wilder, they carry such unimaginable anger you could never even.. Last new years I stood out watching the fireworks when arabs decided to fire the right into the crowd. Another arab leaned against me so I couldnt flee and my panty hose was burned off. The arabs laughed at how scared the swedes got bc many of them were hit by flames, they find it funny to play war, they enjoy it while swedes stand in a corner scared to death.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
I just learned that the courahn allows jews to be killed, homosexuals to be killed, unfaithful women to be killed, sex with children is allowed, women who arent muslim are allowed to be raped, democrazy and liberty of speech is not allowed, its allowed to beat your wife and its pro gender mutilation, forced marriages and honour killings.

No wonder we're having problems!

Axl888

Established
So this happened tonight: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/riots-in-sweden-police-gets-beaten-up.6819/

They rioted in a smaller city and beat up our police force and a reporter on the spot plus stole his equipment and death threated him on camera. The police seemed to scared to act.

Translation swedish to english (graphic, sorry about that)

-Are you gonna film me, you whore?!
-You whore, I will fuck your mothers cunt!
-Dont film me, ARE YOU LISTENING, HUH?!
-WILL YOU DO THAT?!?!?
*several bangers goes off*
-Disguisting cunt!
-No, I told you I wasnt gonna do that, did you think I was going to be stupid to you? Stupid cunt. Did you think I was going to threaten you on the phone, huh!? You stupid fucking cunt.
-I will FUCK your CUNT!
Reporter: -Why wont you take of your mask and talk to me? Take of the mask and let's talk.
-I will FUCK your mother!
-Police: -Down from the benches!
-Fukn whore!
*Banger goes off*
Police -Get out of here!
-(Incohearable)
-Did you think I would have FUCKED you?!
-Why do you come here if you're so fucking scared? I've told you.. *incohearable* I swear on my mother..! *incohearable*
Reporter: -I'm not provocing anyone!
*Gets striken*
Police tells reporter to go away. (Obviously they cant handle the situation because theres too many of the migrants)
-Dont film!!
-Dont film!
-Take the camera away! Don't film me!
-Reporter: -I'm here to work..I have a right to stand here and work.
-Dont ever film me, dont ever film me.. whore child!
Reporter: -Im here to work and have a right to work..!
*Another migrant from albania steps forward and tells the reporter how great the migrants are and that this is the swedish populations fault for being scared of them*
Guy talks to the migrants and tells one of them to look him in the eye
Reporter -Dont hit my camera!
-Dont touch me!
-Remove the camera!!
-You little whore child!
Reporter: -LET GO OF MY CAMERA!
All I can hear here is whore child, whore child, many different voices, all from immigrants
*Another banger*
*Paus*
Reporter explains theyve stolen his equipment and is sending from an extra camera, how he was been beaten, the police were beaten and they kept telling him to get out of the area because it is now theirs, he told them he has a right to be there and to work there but they would not stop.

So..Welcome to Sweden! We have migrants!
Sadly, europe is the first victim of the Globalists' (as supported by UN/EU) experiment to push globalism in the masked of diversity to create one world government, only that they do not really know the ugly consequences (or perhaps they know?).

Lisa

Superstar
Like I said..baby jihad...

The Muslim population of England has just passed three million for the first time ever as the number of Christians decline.

The three million Muslims in England will only continue to exponentially increase because Muslim men are allowed to have multiple wives and each wife usually has five children.
In just the five years between 2011 and 2016, the number of Muslims living in England and Wales increased from 2.7 million to 3.14 million — that is over 400,000 people and roughly a 16% increase.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
My meaning is that if she is working in a bank she is going to be around other men if that’s gonna be hard for her to do, maybe get a different job that doesn’t have her around men.
Perhaps your husband is just a creep?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I got your point, she’s alright in the service area except she is nervous around my husband. Doesn’t want to look at him and is always fumbling with her veil. If you’re that uncomfortable dealing with men maybe get something else is all I was saying.
Or if your husband is that put off by dealing with a proficient worker, perhaps he could choose another line or bank? is sounds like shes doing her job just fine, it seems that perhaps you and your husband are the issue here?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The counterfeit-Jews are behind it all.

This is NOT what God/Allah wants and or has instructed believers to do and these public prayers are haraam (forbidden). -

Koran, Sura
7:55. Call on your Lord with HUMILITY and in PRIVATE (Enoch 56:5; Matt. 6:6): for Allah loveth not those who trespass beyond bounds.

It couldn't be any plainer, than that.

According to Mahdi, because of this act they are NOT considered Muslims, but are Kafir - infidels/unfaithful:

"If you are a Sunni, Shia, Sufi, Wahhabi, Salafi, Takfiri, or member of any other sect, Allah says you are NOT a Muslim, but are Kafir – Infidels/Unfaithful." - Mahdi

So someone should tell them about this and that unless they repent of this wrongful/haraam behaviour and start obeying what Allah has told them in His Qur'an instead, then they will shortly also be among the "Companions of The Fire". -

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/01/17/are-you-a-real-muslim/
EXCELLENT POST!!