Muslims domineering

The counterfeit-Jews are behind it all.

This is said by Imams to be an act of dominance towards the world of infidels. They are getting mosque after mosque aswell and everything they want or they yell "Racism!"

In my country theyre getting the best apartments with high rents welfare pays for bc most of them go to the doctor and threaten them until they receive sick notes. I talked to my doctor about it since the waiting room is always so full of them I finally had to ask. (many times i had to go home again bc they didnt have time for me and I was severely ill for REAL) She then told me, being a foreigner herself, that she came here 20 years ago and started working immediately. They come and go straight to her and ask for a sick note so they'll get welfare and wont have to work and when she refuses, they start threatening and screaming. Bc of all the threats the receptionist now have a sign "We have zero tolerance for violence" in arabic.

How much longer are we going to tolerate this? This is pure racism towards the caucasian race.

Its the same thing in this forum aswell, as soon as one types something they dont like, they gang up as the cowards they are and start the harrassment.
This is NOT what God/Allah wants and or has instructed believers to do and these public prayers are haraam (forbidden). -

Koran, Sura
7:55. Call on your Lord with HUMILITY and in PRIVATE (Enoch 56:5; Matt. 6:6): for Allah loveth not those who trespass beyond bounds.

It couldn't be any plainer, than that.

According to Mahdi, because of this act they are NOT considered Muslims, but are Kafir - infidels/unfaithful:

"If you are a Sunni, Shia, Sufi, Wahhabi, Salafi, Takfiri, or member of any other sect, Allah says you are NOT a Muslim, but are Kafir – Infidels/Unfaithful." - Mahdi

So someone should tell them about this and that unless they repent of this wrongful/haraam behaviour and start obeying what Allah has told them in His Qur'an instead, then they will shortly also be among the "Companions of The Fire". -

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/01/17/are-you-a-real-muslim/

Last edited:

phipps

Star
Sorry, I just don’t see it. I thought that was what Revelations 2 and 3 were about.
You may not see it but if you study the Bible especially about the seven churches, seven trumpets and seven seals you will see that its the same history but with their own distinctive focus of God's people till Jesus comes.

I'll give you an example by discussing the last parts from the seven seals, the seven churches and the seven trumpets.

The seven seals represents the preaching of the Gospel message throughout history. I explained one part of the sixth seal but I also posted that part of the sixth seal has not yet been fulfilled. "Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?” Revelation 6:14-17. Its the part when Jesus returns the second time. We are living in the period of the sixth seal.

All the letters to the seven Churches were written to the Church—to God's people, His representatives on earth. The letters reflect the spiritual condition of the Church in each time period and some of the letters contain severe reproofs. These reproofs were designed to touch the hearts of God's people, so that these wrongs might be corrected and the promises validated. The last of the seven churches is Laodicea. "And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked." Revelation 3:14-17. It is the lukewarm Church. Prophetically, this is the seventh and final period of Church history to the time of the Lord’s return. This is the period we live in today.

Jesus wishes that the Laodiceans were either cold or hot instead of lukewarm. The cold people can be made to feel their need, the hot ones are on fire for the Lord, but the lukewarm ones congratulate themselves that they aren’t cold and don’t realize how far from the hot they have become. They don’t realize how truly destitute of spiritual riches they are; they are blind to their true spiritual condition and don’t know that they are naked, devoid of Christ’s robe of righteousness. This is the condition of God’s church today. Jesus compares them to revolting mouthful of lukewarm water.

The Seven trumpets are a warning to the world of the severe judgments of God. You remember I told you that biblically trumpets were used as a call for war and also the priests blew trumpets to signal the day of atonement. The seven trumpets follow the same pattern set by the seven seals and seven churches, but the trumpets focus on the judgments which God pours out upon the persecutors of His people during these same periods of time.

The seventh trumpet, "And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God, saying, we give thee thanks, O LORD God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth." Revelation 11:15-18. The seventh trumpet is the final judgement to come upon the earth. Christ sets up His kingdom, and rewards his faithful people. They receive a home in Heaven, a crown of life and live with Jesus forever. Satan and his angels and all who have chosen to reject the kingdom of Christ, and those who have persecuted the saints, will receive their final reward as well. God will “destroy” them in the lake of fire intended for Satan and his angels.

I know this is long but I hope you see what I mean.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
@Lisa you don't seem to really think through the things you say. That's why I actually linked you to a John Pilger book. it's important you do some real research on how the global elite run things. To even think colonialists 'left' the other countries is downright ignorant. They didn't. They simply installed puppet governments and kept the wheel of conflict going whilst selling weapons to both sides. You don't even know about Pakistani prime ministers/presidents, their legacy, where they came from, who's interests they served etc.
There are many ways to rule people. Whether it's through capitalism or on an occult level controlling people through a global culture and social programming.
Former colonies, are now republics...they're basically extensions of Rome. The 'clay' if you will, the weak part.
Countries like pakistan and bangladesh, are part of the UN inc UN forces.

The point was that the consequence of colonialism was 2 world wars, the Holocaust, the bolshevik revolution etc, which coincides with the RED horse. i mean you could go even earlier and consider the fact colinialists nearly wiped out the american indian aswell as the aborigines in Australia.

Well, the Bolshevik’s did kill a lot of people, lots of people died in china and islam has killed so many people as well.
has it fuck?
muslims haven't killed anywhere close to those numbers. the only people creating imaginary numbers today are hindus claiming muslims massacred them once in the past. But that's total BS given if it was true, muslims ruled india for 800 yrs and today there are 3x as many hindus as there are muslims in india. if muslims had wanted to massacre hindus the way some want to suggest, there wouldnt be a living hindu left today.
In fact, wherever muslims ruled, before european colonialism, those places were filthy rich. India was the richest land on earth under muslim rule before colonialism.
After colonialism, amongst the poorest in the world!!
the same goes for most of africa.

wherever colonialists went, they made the places poorer. never richer.
That's the difference between muslim rule in the past and modern rule.

Another side point, People love to talk about things like jizya tax
FFS..i paid 45% tax on most of my earnings last yr aswell as VAT which in truth is another form of robbery since we compete with non-vat paying companies all over. it's crippling actually. why should i work my asss off and get killed like that?
in islam, zakat is 5% of our wealth...and muslims living in an islamic state were obligated to fight jihad to defend the state.
Non-muslims paid 10% jizya/tribute, but were not obligated to fight to defend the state. istead they were guaranteed muslim protection.

now im not actually trying to praise the islamic system btw, swear i'm not...but i'm just pointingo ut the hypocritical arguments used against muslim rule/power/states etc in the past. To me, it sounds like paying jizya as a dhimmi was better than me paying 45% tax today.

As for the pale horse, you said it represents the planned economic collapse.
you haven't thought it through.

the planned economic collapse=the fall of mysyery babylon.
it says the Beast/anti-christ will hate the prostitute and ruin her.

the antichrist was foretold as the worthless shepherd in Zechariah 11, in contrast to Jesus, who the jews rejected.
So in otherwords, a jewish anti-christ is going to betray HIS PEOPLE.
ie mystery babylon is the jewish nation/people.

What does this prophecy actually say?
"DO NOT HARM THE OIL AND WINE"
the oil and wine is symbolic of the jewish nation.
The prophecy isnt about the collapse of the economic system, it is about the post WW2 context, the capitalist era.
it IS about the mystery babylon era, it is about the growth of the economic system.

“Two pounds of wheat for a day’s wages,and six pounds[c] of barley for a day’s wages,[d] and do not damage the oil and the wine!”

2 Chronicles 2:15
“Now let my lord send his servants the wheat and barley and the olive oil and wine he promised,

notice anything?
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Chronicles+2&version=NIV
2 Chronicles 2
Preparations for Building the Temple

that's pretty relevant given the context.
You’re right I don’t know enough about it to debate it, but then again I don’t really care about the politics of anything. I do care that people are being hurt but I don’t think anyone can really do anything about things or make them that much better. All I know is that God tells us what’s going to happen in the end and it’s not going to get any better, so I don’t expect it to.

You missed the caliphates that ruled the world at many points and killed many themselves.

Haha, everyone pays their taxes...well if they are honest they do. I knew another muslim here who whined about paying his taxes like it was just him and/or other muslim’s that had to pay it.

Non muslims pay the jizya but its a crushing tax but they are left alive to be subservient to the muslims. Subservient meaning absolute slaves who aren’t treated in any kind way. Its meant to get them to convert since at least they didn’t die for not converting. You can say that paying taxes is worse than being a dhimmi but you and I know that’s not true. You probably hate paying taxes because as a muslim its another law you don’t think you have to follow.

It could be..but in its place will be the mark of the beast which if you take the mark you cannot be forgiven and be saved..to hell you will go.

Yes, you found two verses that have olive oil and wine in them. :rolleyes:

Lisa

Superstar
You may not see it but if you study the Bible especially about the seven churches, seven trumpets and seven seals you will see that its the same history but from different angles of God's people till Jesus comes.

About the sixth seal, as I posted, part of it has not yet been fulfilled. Its the part when Jesus returns the second time. We are living in the period of the sixth seal.

"Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?” Revelation 6:14-17.
No, I’m sorry I have studied it and I have never got that out of it. I can only see that the first two seals are open. I don’t believe the 3rd and 4th have been opened yet. I think the world is bracing for the collapse of economies..probably because every year some economist says, this is the year..but nonetheless its there.
And I don’t think over a 4th of the people of the earth have been killed because the 3rd seal isn’t opened yet and 4 comes after 3.

The 5th seal hasn’t been opened yet either. I don’t believe any souls are there because I don’t believe the ‘christians’ killed now are killed for their testimonies. People saying they are christians are being killed but you don’t hear that they gave testimonies before being killed. Yet in the tribulation we are told that actual Christians will go before kings and governors as a testimony to them.

So, then that follows that the rest can’t possibly opened yet either. I think that Jesus told us all we needed to know about the church in chapters 2&3 and He moved on to events we need to know about to keep watch of the seasons and keep on the alert.

phipps

Star
No, I’m sorry I have studied it and I have never got that out of it. I can only see that the first two seals are open. I don’t believe the 3rd and 4th have been opened yet. I think the world is bracing for the collapse of economies..probably because every year some economist says, this is the year..but nonetheless its there.
And I don’t think over a 4th of the people of the earth have been killed because the 3rd seal isn’t opened yet and 4 comes after 3.

The 5th seal hasn’t been opened yet either. I don’t believe any souls are there because I don’t believe the ‘christians’ killed now are killed for their testimonies. People saying they are christians are being killed but you don’t hear that they gave testimonies before being killed. Yet in the tribulation we are told that actual Christians will go before kings and governors as a testimony to them.

So, then that follows that the rest can’t possibly opened yet either. I think that Jesus told us all we needed to know about the church in chapters 2&3 and He moved on to events we need to know about to keep watch of the seasons and keep on the alert.
I've edited the post you replied to and explained a little further.

All the seals have been opened by Jesus Himself (Revelation 6:1) and those time periods have passed except the last part of the sixth seal. We are at the end of the seven seals, the seven Churches and the seven trumpets as I explained above if you read the edit.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
The counterfeit-Jews are behind it all.

This is NOT what God/Allah wants and or has instructed believers to do and these public prayers are haraam (forbidden). -

Koran, Sura
7:55. Call on your Lord with HUMILITY and in PRIVATE (Enoch 56:5; Matt. 6:6): for Allah loveth not those who trespass beyond bounds.

It couldn't be any plainer, than that.

According to Mahdi, because of this act they are NOT considered Muslims, but are Kafir - unfaithful:

"If you are a Sunni, Shia, Sufi, Wahhabi, Salafi, Takfiri, or member of any other sect, Allah says you are NOT a Muslim, but are Kafir – Infidels/Unfaithful." - Mahdi

So someone should tell them about this and that unless they repent of this wrongful/haraam behaviour and start obeying what Allah has told them in His Qur'an instead, then they will shortly also be among the "Companions of The Fire". -

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/01/17/are-you-a-real-muslim/
So why does the qurahn says to kill infidels? Infidels means even us, the westners which is what is happening all over the world aswell.

Vixy

Star
I've edited the post you replied to and explained a little further.

All the seals have been opened and those time periods have pased except the last part of the sixth seal. We are at he end of the seven seals, the seven Churches and the seven trumpets as I explained above.
Question: The waters turning read as blood is from the star falling right? Wormwood..

phipps

Star
Question: The waters turning read as blood is from the star falling right? Wormwood..
This is from Revelation 8:10-11 under the seven trumpets. This is under the third trumpet.

"And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter."

In Bible symbology the “great star” that fell “from heaven” is symbolic of a great leader. Revelation 1:20; 22:16; Genesis 37:9-10.

Waters and seas represent multitudes of people. Revelation 17:1, 15.

Wormwood is a bitter medicinal plant, poisonous in large or concentrated doses.

There was a leader that appeared as a sudden blazing star bringing such bitterness upon a part of this world that was populated with a lot of people. The leader caused a lot of misery hence the third part of the waters became wormwood. It became bitter. Many people must have been killed and made to suffer in many untold ways.

Vixy

Star
This is from Revelation 8:10-11 under the seven trumpets. This is under the third trumpet.

"And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter."

In Bible symbology the “great star” that fell “from heaven” is symbolic of a great leader. Revelation 1:20; 22:16; Genesis 37:9-10.

Waters and seas represent multitudes of people. Revelation 17:1, 15.

Wormwood is a bitter medicinal plant, poisonous in large or concentrated doses.

There was a leader that appeared as a sudden blazing star bringing such bitterness upon a part of this world that was populated with a lot of people. The leader caused a lot of misery hence the third part of the waters became wormwood. It became bitter. Many people must have been killed and made to suffer in many untold ways.
Aaaah you've enterpreted it THAT way, I see! Interesting stuff. But 1/3 of the earths population was supposed to die from it. Which leader was this you mean..?

Last edited:

phipps

Star
Aaaah you've enterpreted it THAT way, I see! Interesting stuff. But 1/3 of the earths population was supposed to die from it. Which leader was this you mean..?
Yes that is how its interpreted. The seven trumpets are about God avenging the blood of the saints upon their persecutors. Christians have always been persecuted but there was a time when they were persecuted more intensely and killed in droves than ever before or since and that was during the time Rome was in power. While Rome was in power it was also invaded a few times. There was a powerful leader that invaded Rome and and brought great bitterness to the peoples of a particular area. The area is described as "a third part of the rivers and fountains of waters." Its not a third part of earth's population. This would be areas where the rivers commence. The alpine regions. Historically there was an invasion in that region that fulfils this prophecy. It was Attila the Hun who invaded the Roman empire in the fifth century. He was called “The Scourge of God.” Attila, with his hordes of barbarian horsemen, raped, murdered and turned city after city into smouldering ruins without mercy. Revelation 8 correctly portrays this invasion as a most bitter judgment.

Its better to do a deep study of all the trumpets to understand them better.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Yeah and this is what the elite wanted chasing them out of house and home so they would "conquer" the world..Its all about creating chaos.
The irony is that your beloved Israel needs to have her biblical borders before Christ returns. That demands the displacement of alot of people and they have to go somewhere, since Israel is so nice as not to blow them all up. I mean,Netanyahu promised to annex the WestBank.
You'll probably say that other Arab nations should absorb them, except that they are being neutered one by one so that Israel is the strongest state in the region. You can't have it all, something's got to give....should Israel have her biblical borders and what do you propose as a solution to the displaced peoples?
Very curious that the elite are feverishly helping Israel and to make the Second coming a reality, very curious don't you think?

Lisa

Superstar
The ‘Baby Muhammad’ Jihad Comes to America
For the first time ever, Muhammad has made the list of top ten baby names in America.

If Muhammad cannot beat the infidels on the battlefield, he’ll outbreed them—literally: Last year it was reported that “Mohammed most popular name for newborn boys in the Netherlands for second year in a row.” Muhammad is apparently also the most popular name in England. In fact, Muhammad is one of the most popular names throughout Northwest Europe.

And now, for the first time ever, Muhammad has made the list of top ten baby names in America.

While this may seem innocuous enough—what’s in a name?—the fact is many Muslims see their offspring as contributions to the “struggle” to make Islam supreme, since more numbers equate more influence and power. Nor is the naming of “Muhammad” a coincidence but rather a cryptic reminder from the parents concerning whom they most revere and hope their sons emulate—namely, the founder of Islam/jihad.
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2019/12/baby-muhammad-jihad-comes-america-raymond-ibrahim/

The ‘Baby Muhammad’ Jihad Comes to America
For the first time ever, Muhammad has made the list of top ten baby names in America.

If Muhammad cannot beat the infidels on the battlefield, he’ll outbreed them—literally: Last year it was reported that “Mohammed most popular name for newborn boys in the Netherlands for second year in a row.” Muhammad is apparently also the most popular name in England. In fact, Muhammad is one of the most popular names throughout Northwest Europe.

And now, for the first time ever, Muhammad has made the list of top ten baby names in America.

While this may seem innocuous enough—what’s in a name?—the fact is many Muslims see their offspring as contributions to the “struggle” to make Islam supreme, since more numbers equate more influence and power. Nor is the naming of “Muhammad” a coincidence but rather a cryptic reminder from the parents concerning whom they most revere and hope their sons emulate—namely, the founder of Islam/jihad.
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2019/12/baby-muhammad-jihad-comes-america-raymond-ibrahim/
I have to agree with @Serveto, Lisa. While these aren't his words exactly, I now just find your ignorance amusing. There's really no other way to put it.

You're one hateful "Christian", that's for sure! :D

How’s that? I didn’t add an opinion just the words from the article.
With David Horowitz being part of the site? Lol, give me a break! It's an attempt to spread fear, and low and behold, you posted it. I mean, seriously, someone's NAME has something to do with what someone might theoretically do?!!!!? Talk about taking the precautionary principleto the extreme.

FTR, I actually know a boy who has that name, it's his first and last, and needed a case worker from a homeless shelter to help him register at school because it's where he lives at the moment. He's working to better himself so it's a stupid and baseless claim, and I think you know that.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
With David Horowitz being part of the site? Lol, give me a break! It's an attempt to spread fear, and low and behold, you posted it. I mean, seriously, someone's NAME has something to do with what someone might theoretically do?!!!!? Talk about taking the precautionary principleto the extreme.

FTR, I actually know a boy who has that name, it's his first and last, and needed a case worker from a homeless shelter to help him register at school because it's where he lives at the moment. He's working to better himself so it's a stupid and baseless claim, and I think you know that.
It’s an article by Raymond Ibrahim...I’m sure they get different articles written by different people on that site.

You’ve never heard of baby name jihad? I’ve not heard that term but it is that principle.

I have to say that I don’t think it’s a baseless claim.

It’s an article by Raymond Ibrahim...I’m sure they get different articles written by different people on that site.

You’ve never heard of baby name jihad? I’ve not heard that term but it is that principle.

I have to say that I don’t think it’s a baseless claim.
Okay, so let's go with that logic. Shall I assume that my relative who's name is also Lisa had the troubled life you had when growing up and still seems to be having, according to your posts? Is her brother in trouble with the law? Does she quote the bible daily, drink tea and demean Muslims as a hobby?

You see how dumb the logic is? However, if it works for you in your li'l silo, by all means, let it. In addition to being a critical thinker, I have concrete evidence that states otherwise.

JoChris

Superstar
Back then, I disliked this kind of conversation even though I knew what's the truth. I wasn't religious nor I cared about politics and terrorism. My brother on the other hand, he knew much more and gave his own thoughts about this.
I was quite a politically correct person and I tried to defend islam in front of my brother. Like hello?? Christian and Crusades errbodyy???? That was before I found out about Islam conquest in India/Hindu. We all got our own dirty laundry.

Brutally honest here, I didn't like to criticize about islam because I was afraid of them. Esp being minority in Muslim country I had to be careful. There were so many people of my ethnicity and religion got kidnapped and raped back then. Sometimes even I got stared in public transportation for wearing a cross necklace even though it's for fashion. It was back then, before 2000. But things have changed a lot I believe. I will go back and see.

Not long after moving to a non-muslim country, I started to see things differently. I got a lot of information and easy internet access I found a lot of truth including how US, EU and RCC are more pagan than Christian. I still tried to be politically correct but after so many things happened, I came to conclusion, "what's the root of the problem?".

You could say "I'm tired and sick people keep debating and arguing about muslim and terrorism"
but I'm more tired and sick seeing christian and non-christian people got killed by a certain religion because of their belief and in the name of their god.
Yes, talking about it isn't gonna make them stop doing bombathon but if i can wake up 1 or 2 people about issue, that's enough for me.
Definitely pray before you do any witnessing to Muslims etc.
Islam practised LITERALLY is a disgusting faith.

Yes I know Muslims online will do everything to disown these true believers of Islam.
Either an ignorant Muslim with a functioning conscience is rejecting what they say, or they are practising taqiya.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Okay, so let's go with that logic. Shall I assume that my relative who's name is also Lisa had the troubled life you had when growing up and still seems to be having, according to your posts? Is her brother in trouble with the law? Does she quote the bible daily, drink tea and demean Muslims as a hobby?

You see how dumb the logic is? However, if it works for you in your li'l silo, by all means, let it. In addition to being a critical thinker, I have concrete evidence that states otherwise.
Everyone has a troubled life...even when we try to live untroubled lives...we can’t, trouble comes to us. So, I don’t see how my troubles matter here.

You’ve never heard of baby jihad? Let’s simplify it. Just means that muslims have more babies than anyone else...which is why the name mohammad entering the top 10 baby names is concerning...means that islam is growing here in America. I suppose that wouldn’t really matter so much..but there are some that want to rule the world by force if necessary. Why we have trouble with terrorism ya know. Plus you all have your end times beliefs and part of this is trying to bring about the islam end times scenario...why there’s so much fighting in Syria.

Seems to me...that as another couple of muslims went and killed people, here in America at a naval base...last I read it was officially terrorism and in England where the muslim tried knifing people and was brought down and killed..having more kids name mohammad could end up being a big problem. I think that’s critical thinking there.