Muslims domineering

justjess

Superstar
I’m coming from a Muslim country. Generally the Muslim there are nice. They are often criticised by other Muslim country like Malaysia, Arab, etc for being not Muslim enough to go super extreme like them or not jihad enough. (Tbh it’s thanks to the Hindu’s root in my country, originally it’s not a Muslim country but Hindu)
Malaysia likes to export their jihad and bomb places in my country back then.

There are extremists though. As a minority (from ethnic to religion) living there, it can be tough for being 2nd class citizens. My church was burned by the extremist if u wanna call it but actually we actually doubted that. It was a hate crime from normal Muslim who just waited for the right time to burn kafir’s church.
The thing why people upset is the ideology of the religion. Muslim just saying they’re condemning the action of jihadist. But how come they condemn something that is in their holy book? And their holy book have a bunch of verses encourage them convert kafirs to Islam by force if needed.

(A lot of) Moderate Muslims are torn between condemning the jihad and also understanding their action cuz their holy book says so. If you don’t follow your holy book then why are u following the religion in the first place?

Let’s say, ok they condemn jihad cuz kill is no go, but still they can’t deny that the verses are there

Other than not much action coming from Muslim countries to oppress the Jihad, only lip service, their religion can be very harsh to themselves.

Burning and stoning woman and gays. If you change religion esp to Christian, you could be hunted down and be killed for apostasy (this is practice in most Arab countries or by extremists in my country). Just a reminder, how they oppress women esp in Middle East.

I feel like a lot of white people they do not understand that the goal of this religion is to make all nations Islam. It might not be by jihad but by force. Once Muslim ideology infiltrate your country, I can only say, “GG”. You should know who you invite to your home.

Now, what do I wish for Muslim if they’re truly condemning and don’t want to use violence like their holy book teaches? DARE I SAY, REFORM!!

Action speaks louder! I see some Muslims trying to reform Islam into a better religion and acknowledging the errors of their holy book but they get hate and condemned by your average everyday normal Muslims.

So what actually normal Muslims want? If you don’t change your religion will keep birthing to Jihad every day. And saying “I condemn it” isn’t gonna solve anything.

https://centerforinquiry.org/blog/a-call-to-the-muslims-of-the-world/

Edit:
I just realised I made a lot of typos and errors. I typed this around 4 AM not long after I woke up by surprised cuz my phone fell from the bed. Still giddy.
The goal of every religion is to make everyone that religion, it’s a consequence of true belief. Except the Jews but that’s another story.

That doesn’t mean all or even most followers of any said religion want to convert by force, though that has been a common thread at one point or another for every religion. Every Muslim I’ve ever met has been moderate, and would never support that. This includes those born into and those who revert. Most places I’ve lived have been well integrated and very diverse, there has never been a problem.

I’ve seen plenty of Muslims condemning the actions of Muslim terrorists. So I’m not really sure why you haven’t.

Lisa

Superstar
What does that even mean?

Does she provide the necessart service correctly? That’s really all that matters. Your judgement of her level of friendliness or whether she should converse more or more comfortably with your husband has nothing to do with whether she is completing her job , which is the only thing she is required to do in this situation.
My meaning is that if she is working in a bank she is going to be around other men if that’s gonna be hard for her to do, maybe get a different job that doesn’t have her around men.

Lisa

Superstar
I’m coming from a Muslim country. Generally the Muslim there are nice. They are often criticised by other Muslim country like Malaysia, Arab, etc for being not Muslim enough to go super extreme like them or not jihad enough. (Tbh it’s thanks to the Hindu’s root in my country, originally it’s not a Muslim country but Hindu)
Malaysia likes to export their jihad and bomb places in my country back then.

There are extremists though. As a minority (from ethnic to religion) living there, it can be tough for being 2nd class citizens. My church was burned by the extremist if u wanna call it but actually we actually doubted that. It was a hate crime from normal Muslim who just waited for the right time to burn kafir’s church.
The thing why people upset is the ideology of the religion. Muslim just saying they’re condemning the action of jihadist. But how come they condemn something that is in their holy book? And their holy book have a bunch of verses encourage them convert kafirs to Islam by force if needed.

(A lot of) Moderate Muslims are torn between condemning the jihad and also understanding their action cuz their holy book says so. If you don’t follow your holy book then why are u following the religion in the first place?

Let’s say, ok they condemn jihad cuz kill is no go, but still they can’t deny that the verses are there

Other than not much action coming from Muslim countries to oppress the Jihad, only lip service, their religion can be very harsh to themselves.

Burning and stoning woman and gays. If you change religion esp to Christian, you could be hunted down and be killed for apostasy (this is practice in most Arab countries or by extremists in my country). Just a reminder, how they oppress women esp in Middle East.

I feel like a lot of white people they do not understand that the goal of this religion is to make all nations Islam. It might not be by jihad but by force. Once Muslim ideology infiltrate your country, I can only say, “GG”. You should know who you invite to your home.

Now, what do I wish for Muslim if they’re truly condemning and don’t want to use violence like their holy book teaches? DARE I SAY, REFORM!!

Action speaks louder! I see some Muslims trying to reform Islam into a better religion and acknowledging the errors of their holy book but they get hate and condemned by your average everyday normal Muslims.

So what actually normal Muslims want? If you don’t change your religion will keep birthing to Jihad every day. And saying “I condemn it” isn’t gonna solve anything.

https://centerforinquiry.org/blog/a-call-to-the-muslims-of-the-world/

Edit:
I just realised I made a lot of typos and errors. I typed this around 4 AM not long after I woke up by surprised cuz my phone fell from the bed. Still giddy.
Thanks for sharing.

justjess

Superstar
My meaning is that if she is working in a bank she is going to be around other men if that’s gonna be hard for her to do, maybe get a different job that doesn’t have her around men.
Does she or does she not do her job proficiently? Is it a required part of her job that she pleasantly socialize or is she simply a banker and completing those tasks correctly?

I understood your point. I don’t think it matters. You are avoiding my point.

Lisa

Superstar
Does she or does she not do her job proficiently? Is it a required part of her job that she pleasantly socialize or is she simply a banker and completing those tasks correctly?

I understood your point. I don’t think it matters. You are avoiding my point.
I got your point, she’s alright in the service area except she is nervous around my husband. Doesn’t want to look at him and is always fumbling with her veil. If you’re that uncomfortable dealing with men maybe get something else is all I was saying.

coming from Muslim country, I don't want to generalize to all, but I can say when they use their own language, they are pretty much hateful toward other religion, as the hate is fueled by their holly book, but they hide it when use english or go outside

and there is some rude justification for why arab countries doesn't allow other religion build their temple while they want their mosque everywhere outside of their countries "they says we are the true religion" so they have special right to build their mosques, they never say that when they live outside or among non-muslim but they says that among themselves...hypocrites? yeah many of them
and islam can be threat as will if people are ignoring the hate in Quran and the amount of order of fighting and killing non-believer

Allegra

Veteran
The goal of every religion is to make everyone that religion, it’s a consequence of true belief. Except the Jews but that’s another story.

That doesn’t mean all or even most followers of any said religion want to convert by force, though that has been a common thread at one point or another for every religion. Every Muslim I’ve ever met has been moderate, and would never support that. This includes those born into and those who revert. Most places I’ve lived have been well integrated and very diverse, there has never been a problem.

I’ve seen plenty of Muslims condemning the actions of Muslim terrorists. So I’m not really sure why you haven’t.
Sure of course that’s every religion goal, but other religion or at least my religion didn’t tell me to use violence to convert people lol.

I also did not say that no Muslim didn’t condemn. I said they do but they’re torn because killing is wrong but at the same time, their holy book says so. Which is understandable if I were Muslim.

Allegra

Veteran
coming from Muslim country, I don't want to generalize to all, but I can say when they use their own language, they are pretty much hateful toward other religion, as the hate is fueled by their holly book, but they hide it when use english or go outside

and there is some rude justification for why arab countries doesn't allow other religion build their temple while they want their mosque everywhere outside of their countries "they says we are the true religion" so they have special right to build their mosques, they never say that when they live outside or among non-muslim but they says that among themselves...hypocrites? yeah many of them
and islam can be threat as will if people are ignoring the hate in Quran and the amount of order of fighting and killing non-believer
LOL THIS IS SO TRUE!!! xD
They’re hateful towards white people, I find it amusing and pitiful when white people defend them so much not knowing what majority of Muslims think of them. They hate white people more than they hate chinese or other asians. This is because they generalise that white people are “Christians” or at least their values were built upon “Christianity”.

I might generalise here but at least a good number % of Muslim from where I grew up did not like “Bule” or white people xD

But who knows thats already change, haven’t been there in a while. Who knows now they’re going around condemning jihad and supporting White people.

Just a reminder, I DO NOT hate Muslims but I can’t say the same about the religion.
Just because I say harsh things about doesn’t mean it’s out of hate, it’s just critics.

LOL THIS IS SO TRUE!!! xD
They’re hateful towards white people, I find it amusing and pitiful when white people defend them so much not knowing what majority of Muslims think of them. They hate white people more than they hate chinese or other asians. This is because they generalise that white people are “Christians” or at least their values were built upon “Christianity”.

I might generalise here but at least a good number % of Muslim from where I grew up did not like “Bule” or white people xD

But who knows thats already change, haven’t been there in a while. Who knows now they’re going around condemning jihad and supporting White people.

Just a reminder, I DO NOT hate Muslims but I can’t say the same about the religion.
Just because I say harsh things about doesn’t mean it’s out of hate, it’s just critics.
yes, the white seems getting the most hate, but there is another hate that is raising among the Arabs(not all though), which is Buddhists because of Burma thing, and they like really to hate on them hard
and the United Arab Emirates are the only Arab country that allowed Hindu and Buddhist temple, and that country government are getting incredible amount of hate because of that, other Arab countries are not getting that much of hate building bars, night clubs etc...but when it comes to religion and especially not Christianity, it hit them hard, if people can read in Arabic, they would see it, but other non-muslim doesn't knows that

Allegra

Veteran
yes, the white seems getting the most hate, but there is another hate that is raising among the Arabs(not all though), which is Buddhists because of Burma thing, and they like really to hate on them hard
and the United Arab Emirates are the only Arab country that allowed Hindu and Buddhist temple, and that country government are getting incredible amount of hate because of that, other Arab countries are not getting that much of hate building bars, night clubs etc...but when it comes to religion and especially not Christianity, it hit them hard, if people can read in Arabic, they would see it, but other non-muslim doesn't knows that
OH WOW this is interesting~ i should take a note and research about this. Thanks for sharing.

The Zone

Star
Where at?
I have seen Muslims here condemn the violence. Now, some may not do so on a regular basis or think it is needless to say. What happens is a person from one side gets hot and then the other and then the board goes into this maddening mode where all sides are put into narrow little boxes. I hate people lumping Christians together here when their beliefs are so different from one another, I think they feel the same. I get tired of seeing people take shots at other religion and I am afraid that the respect level on the boards will never allow for a grounded, non-emotional discussion.

I do challenge everyone to be more objective and to take a deeper look at their religion and how some represent it. I think the board would be better if over the top generalizations were called out by people on the same side when they go at others, but do not expect that to happen all the time for many of us avoid these discussions.

Allegra

Veteran
I have seen Muslims here condemn the violence. Now, some may not do so on a regular basis or think it is needless to say. What happens is a person from one side gets hot and then the other and then the board goes into this maddening mode where all sides are put into narrow little boxes. I hate people lumping Christians together here when their beliefs are so different from one another, I think they feel the same. I get tired of seeing people take shots at other religion and I am afraid that the respect level on the boards will never allow for a grounded, non-emotional discussion.

I do challenge everyone to be more objective and to take a deeper look at their religion and how some represent it. I think the board would be better if over the top generalizations were called out by people on the same side when they go at others, but do not expect that to happen all the time for many of us avoid these discussions.
Please take a note: every religion has this issue but we see what their holy book says since their faith is based on what their holy book teaches.

I do believe there are Muslims who truly condemn it and having inner battle with their holy book, bless their heart.
I know this for real, because I have Muslim friend who is much older than me, telling me how she liked Christian and she couldn't understand why Islam like this.

Lisa

Superstar

I have never heard of muslims condemning terror attacks. I had not see it on this board either, maybe it happened when I left?

I think @Allegra and @SHinEeHeaven added some personal accounts, I didn’t think it was to take shots at islam.

Lisa

Superstar
I did not say anyone here took shots but implied that it has happened in the past on a regular basis. Anytime there is a thread with Christians or Muslims in the title from the other side, we generally know where those threads lead. I think everyone should have their opinion and share concerns and or freedom of speech. I have been dealing with an issue with work all day where I have to act like I am okay with something I am not, but I did so for the greater good and or took the high road. No matter what I said, think or thought, it would not have changed a thing even if I showed my displeasure. I see some threads here in a similar manner. So, yeah, I cannot speak for anyone in Europe where the borders and way of life is changing but I also would like to see some call their own out when it is as a crime-riddled group as any other.
O sure, shots have been taken in the past.
I think the difference is that you were at work, I would have and have done the same thing in a work environment. I think its a little different here on the forum where people come and talk about their thoughts, this is the place to go for that. And ya, probably not going to be changing anyone’s mind, its always the same conversations.

Allegra

Veteran
Back then, I disliked this kind of conversation even though I knew what's the truth. I wasn't religious nor I cared about politics and terrorism. My brother on the other hand, he knew much more and gave his own thoughts about this.
I was quite a politically correct person and I tried to defend islam in front of my brother. Like hello?? Christian and Crusades errbodyy???? That was before I found out about Islam conquest in India/Hindu. We all got our own dirty laundry.

Brutally honest here, I didn't like to criticize about islam because I was afraid of them. Esp being minority in Muslim country I had to be careful. There were so many people of my ethnicity and religion got kidnapped and raped back then. Sometimes even I got stared in public transportation for wearing a cross necklace even though it's for fashion. It was back then, before 2000. But things have changed a lot I believe. I will go back and see.

Not long after moving to a non-muslim country, I started to see things differently. I got a lot of information and easy internet access I found a lot of truth including how US, EU and RCC are more pagan than Christian. I still tried to be politically correct but after so many things happened, I came to conclusion, "what's the root of the problem?".

You could say "I'm tired and sick people keep debating and arguing about muslim and terrorism"
but I'm more tired and sick seeing christian and non-christian people got killed by a certain religion because of their belief and in the name of their god.
Yes, talking about it isn't gonna make them stop doing bombathon but if i can wake up 1 or 2 people about issue, that's enough for me.

@Lisa you don't seem to really think through the things you say. That's why I actually linked you to a John Pilger book. it's important you do some real research on how the global elite run things. To even think colonialists 'left' the other countries is downright ignorant. They didn't. They simply installed puppet governments and kept the wheel of conflict going whilst selling weapons to both sides. You don't even know about Pakistani prime ministers/presidents, their legacy, where they came from, who's interests they served etc.
There are many ways to rule people. Whether it's through capitalism or on an occult level controlling people through a global culture and social programming.
Former colonies, are now republics...they're basically extensions of Rome. The 'clay' if you will, the weak part.
Countries like pakistan and bangladesh, are part of the UN inc UN forces.

The point was that the consequence of colonialism was 2 world wars, the Holocaust, the bolshevik revolution etc, which coincides with the RED horse. i mean you could go even earlier and consider the fact colinialists nearly wiped out the american indian aswell as the aborigines in Australia.

Well, the Bolshevik’s did kill a lot of people, lots of people died in china and islam has killed so many people as well.
has it fuck?
muslims haven't killed anywhere close to those numbers. the only people creating imaginary numbers today are hindus claiming muslims massacred them once in the past. But that's total BS given if it was true, muslims ruled india for 800 yrs and today there are 3x as many hindus as there are muslims in india. if muslims had wanted to massacre hindus the way some want to suggest, there wouldnt be a living hindu left today.
In fact, wherever muslims ruled, before european colonialism, those places were filthy rich. India was the richest land on earth under muslim rule before colonialism.
After colonialism, amongst the poorest in the world!!
the same goes for most of africa.

wherever colonialists went, they made the places poorer. never richer.
That's the difference between muslim rule in the past and modern rule.

Another side point, People love to talk about things like jizya tax
FFS..i paid 45% tax on most of my earnings last yr aswell as VAT which in truth is another form of robbery since we compete with non-vat paying companies all over. it's crippling actually. why should i work my asss off and get killed like that?
in islam, zakat is 5% of our wealth...and muslims living in an islamic state were obligated to fight jihad to defend the state.
Non-muslims paid 10% jizya/tribute, but were not obligated to fight to defend the state. istead they were guaranteed muslim protection.

now im not actually trying to praise the islamic system btw, swear i'm not...but i'm just pointingo ut the hypocritical arguments used against muslim rule/power/states etc in the past. To me, it sounds like paying jizya as a dhimmi was better than me paying 45% tax today.

As for the pale horse, you said it represents the planned economic collapse.
you haven't thought it through.

the planned economic collapse=the fall of mysyery babylon.
it says the Beast/anti-christ will hate the prostitute and ruin her.

the antichrist was foretold as the worthless shepherd in Zechariah 11, in contrast to Jesus, who the jews rejected.
So in otherwords, a jewish anti-christ is going to betray HIS PEOPLE.
ie mystery babylon is the jewish nation/people.

What does this prophecy actually say?
"DO NOT HARM THE OIL AND WINE"
the oil and wine is symbolic of the jewish nation.
The prophecy isnt about the collapse of the economic system, it is about the post WW2 context, the capitalist era.
it IS about the mystery babylon era, it is about the growth of the economic system.

“Two pounds of wheat for a day’s wages,and six pounds[c] of barley for a day’s wages,[d] and do not damage the oil and the wine!”

2 Chronicles 2:15
“Now let my lord send his servants the wheat and barley and the olive oil and wine he promised,

notice anything?
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Chronicles+2&version=NIV
2 Chronicles 2
Preparations for Building the Temple

that's pretty relevant given the context.

Back then, I disliked this kind of conversation even though I knew what's the truth. I wasn't religious nor I cared about politics and terrorism. My brother on the other hand, he knew much more and gave his own thoughts about this.
I was quite a politically correct person and I tried to defend islam in front of my brother. Like hello?? Christian and Crusades errbodyy???? That was before I found out about Islam conquest in India/Hindu. We all got our own dirty laundry.

Brutally honest here, I didn't like to criticize about islam because I was afraid of them. Esp being minority in Muslim country I had to be careful. There were so many people of my ethnicity and religion got kidnapped and raped back then. Sometimes even I got stared in public transportation for wearing a cross necklace even though it's for fashion. It was back then, before 2000. But things have changed a lot I believe. I will go back and see.

Not long after moving to a non-muslim country, I started to see things differently. I got a lot of information and easy internet access I found a lot of truth including how US, EU and RCC are more pagan than Christian. I still tried to be politically correct but after so many things happened, I came to conclusion, "what's the root of the problem?".

You could say "I'm tired and sick people keep debating and arguing about muslim and terrorism"
but I'm more tired and sick seeing christian and non-christian people got killed by a certain religion because of their belief and in the name of their god.
Yes, talking about it isn't gonna make them stop doing bombathon but if i can wake up 1 or 2 people about issue, that's enough for me.

muslims ruled india for 800 yrs and there are 3-4x as many hindus as there are muslims in india.
how many native americans are there?

You're not desi, i am, my ancestors were hindu converts to islam. i think i know my own history better than you do. The growth of islam in the indian subcontinent came from sufism.

one of the most famous of muslim 'saints' is Moinuddin Chishti
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moinuddin_Chishti
his tomb (this is actually haram in islam, but im still using it as an example) is regularly visited by hindus annually..

why do you suppose that is?
the only people claiming muslims slaughtered hindus are right-wing hindus or anyone else with an anti-islam angle.
in fact the story of islam in india is one of the most fabulous stories.
under muslim rule, india was the richest place on earth.

Not long after moving to a non-muslim country, I started to see things differently. I got a lot of information and easy internet access

lmfao at this asylum seeker.

Allegra

Veteran
just because islam didn't spread much in india, doesn't mean there were no effort back then to conquest the land.
just because it didnt succeed to islamize india doesn't mean you can shrug it off as if there were not enough proofs.

Allegra

Veteran
Not long after moving to a non-muslim country, I started to see things differently. I got a lot of information and easy internet access

lmfao at this asylum seeker.
I'm not asylum seeker just fyi. I came to this country to study in university and paid full price over hundred thousands dollars. What asylum seekers are u talking about? Hmm? And also, I'm going back to my muslim country to start my new life. What asylum seeker again?

Come on now, lets not start doing personal attacks. Everytime I had debates with Muslims always end up they are trash talking me and threats.