Muslims domineering

phipps

Star
No, I think its completely wrong to think this is the church. Jesus says that His kingdom is not of this world, if it were His people would fight for Him and the church was already talked about in previous chapters.
I don't think, I know. The Church is God's people and Revelation is about God's people and what they go through till Jesus returns the second time. The seven seals, the seven trumpets, the seven churches. Do you see a pattern?

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
I don't think, I know. The Church is God's people and Revelation is about God's people and what they goes through till Jesus returns a second time. The seven seals, the seven trumpets, the seven churches. Do you see a pattern?
Revelation is not just about God’s people it is also about what will happen in the world in the last days. I think its wrong to think the 7 thing is referring to the church the whole time. The 7 trumpets refer to God’s wrath and is meant for the lawless people who did not repent.

Edit: I should not have said God’s people, I meant the church.

Last edited:

phipps

Star
Revelation is not just about God’s people it is also about what will happen in the world in the last days. I think its wrong to think the 7 thing is referring to the church the whole time. The 7 trumpets refer to God’s wrath and is meant for the lawless people who did not repent.
I know but its concerned about what will happen to God's people mainly. First of all we've got to understand what trumpets mean in Bible symbology. In Bible times trumpets were used as a call for war. Judges 7:16-18. Also, the priests blew trumpets to signal the upcoming Day of Atonement, the annual day of judgement. Leviticus 23:23-32. The seven trumpets follow the pattern set by the seven seals and seven churches, but the trumpets focus on the judgments which God pours out upon the persecutors of His people/the Church during these periods of time.

God's people are the Church. If you read Revelation 12 its a brief history of God's Church (the woman), and what they go through starting with the Jews then true Christians.

Lisa

Superstar
I know but its concerned about what will happen to God's people mainly. First of all we've got to understand what trumpets mean in Bible symbology. In Bible times trumpets were used as a call for war. Judges 7:16-18. Also, the priests blew trumpets to signal the upcoming Day of Atonement, the annual day of judgement. Leviticus 23:23-32. The seven trumpets follow the pattern set by the seven seals and seven churches, but the trumpets focus on the judgments which God pours out upon the persecutors of His people/the Church during these periods of time.

God's people are the Church. If you read Revelation 12 its a brief history of God's Church (the woman), and what they go through starting with the Jews then true Christians.
I was rereading some of what you wrote about the seals and I’m wondering who is teaching this about the church being the 7 seals?

phipps

Star
I was rereading some of what you wrote about the seals and I’m wondering who is teaching this about the church being the 7 seals?
The church is not the seven seals. As I posted the seals are about the history of God's Church in a certain time period. Its the same time period as the the seven Churches and the seven trumpets but covering different aspects of the Church during that time period.

I don’t believe that was so but I have to admit I don’t know that much about what happened except the countries that colonized other countries left those countries and let them have self rule back, which honestly didn’t seem to help them that much, kinda went back to the backwards 3rd worldness that they found in the first place.

It, does seem to me that its the case with muslim migrants being all young men coming to western countries and then causing them a load of trouble by claiming their territories and terrorizing the locals into cowing down or else. We don’t know how it will all end up. Will there always be a divided Europe? Or will, according to some people in the know, muslims will someday be able to rise up against the Western Europeans and conquer those countries and rule them with sharia law like they would like to? That seems what’s poised to happen, so I believe the going out conquering and to conquer does indeed refer to the muslims.

The prophecy doesn't end with the white horse. There are 4 horses and a wider context. It is about building the end times Beast system.
If you understood the 4 beasts of Daniel. The legs of iron in Daniel 2, the 'legs of iron' represented ROME. However what was unique with this one was that the feet of iron/clay also represented Rome and yet it is going to be destroyed by Jesus Christ.

Now the Roman empire is long gone, so how does it suddenly apply to Jesus? Well, this is where colonialism comes in.
All the european colonialists were former roman colonies, they were part of Rome.

Here is the map of the roman empire

These are also Christian-centric prophecies. The Arab levant region and Asia minor (Turkey) are muslim.
Looking at those countries, the ones that stood out were Britain, France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Germany and Holland.
You also had the holy roman empire which is another chapter but i'll discard that for now.

The western european countries became naval superpowers (because of the Americas). They became rich. As a result they conquered most of the world.
The 'white horse'.

The Red Horse represents death. I'm sure you would like to connect this with muslims too. The biggest death toll in history was WW1, WW2 and the bolshevik revolution where 20m christians were killed. Nothing to do with muslims except those under colonisation who fought for the colonial powers in those wars.

The Black Horse represents the era of capitalism moreso capitalism vs communists, the cold war era. The era of mystery babylon. It says 'do not harm the oil or wine'. oil/wine represent the Jewish nation, makes sense because they are the whore of babylon and the ones behind capitalism and communism eg the bolsheviks were jewish, fact.

Where the presence of not just islam, but all religions/cultures/languages comes in, is part of the 'feet of iron/clay' prophecy. Daniel 2 was clear on that.

Muslims immigrants have been in the west since the 60s. The problems you're linking to us, are a total exaggeration, but there is some truth to them. There's a key reason behind it, but you don't have my understanding of the wider picture.

The aim is to built a 1 world government (the Beast of the Sea). Then you have the Image of the Beast, which everyone is supposed to WORSHIP.
Do you know what that Image is? Image is a thoughtform. Each religion or culture, has a thoughtform or many thoughtforms. These thoughtforms represent our collective views, likes, dislikes, basically our energy.
If you want to control people, you control their thoughtforms.

Now remember, they serve satan, the 'serpent'. The serpent represents our lower brain region which is part of our own evolution eg the reptilian brain. It is the territorial part. That's why the entities in the spirit world that we connect with through our lower brain region, are reptilian. The elite, worship/serve these entities and make deals with them.
The collective thoughtform they want to create, has to be one that pushes ALL of humanity to serve our lower impulses.

Do you know how they gave LIFE to this thoughtform? they did it through the biggest blood sacrifice possible, 2 world wars,the holocoast, the mass slaughter of orthodox christians under the bolshevik revolution and it is on going and will always continue.
It is the reason why Jesus has to kill the anti-christ with the 'breath of his mouth'. Eg the breath represents the lifeforce/prana/chi and Jesus is the only person who has that power. So that ought to give you some perception of how powerful this Image is.

sidenote:
You cannot accuse islam of being a religion that serves our lower impulses when in the Quran it says

(2) Tell the believing men to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts). That is purer for them. Verily, Allah is All-Aware of what they do.
(سورة النور, An-Noor, Chapter #24, Verse #30)

So what 'they' did was they took samples of every culture/religion/ethnicity and put them in their own system in the west. They've since been programming them on a metaphysical/mental level aswell as shaping them externally through social conditioning.
As a result, there is a whole load of shit going on you really don't 'sense' like i do. i'm also open to the etheric/astral planes, i know what type of 'energy' my own home is being attacked with constantly...and moreso because ive been resisting it.

That reminds me of something Jesus said

24 “When an impure spirit comes out of a person, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. Then it says, ‘I will return to the house I left.’ 25 When it arrives, it finds the house swept clean and put in order. 26 Then it goes and takes seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that person is worse than the first.”

if you truely believe in Jesus, you would agree that there's a metaphysical influence (demons/spirits) active in the world
what ive seen from muslims, as a muslim, what ive experienced in my own life...is a strong influence/power AGAINST us. I could write a book on all of this tbh.

(1) Narrated Thawban: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: The people will soon summon one another to attack you as people when eating invite others to share their dish. Someone asked: Will that be because of our small numbers at that time? He replied: No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be scum and rubbish like that carried down by a torrent, and Allah will take fear of you from the breasts of your enemy and last enervation into your hearts. Someone asked: What is wahn (enervation). Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him): He replied: Love of the world and dislike of death. (Book #37, Hadith #4284)

that last bit 'love of the world' is pretty much how i see it.
everyone is trying to out do the other..dog eat dog. So people just don't care about right and wrong.

As for 'left those countries and allowed them to rule back'

'there's more than one way to skin a cat'.
you need to read some of John Pilger's books
https://www.amazon.com/New-Rulers-World-John-Pilger/dp/185984412X/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=john+pilger&qid=1556756371&s=gateway&sr=8-6

constantly meddling in their affairs and backing regimes/tyrants...
do you think the USA doesnt own saudi arabia? the saudi royal family are entirely reliant on the US, without them they're finished.
Any regional threat to the oil, is taken out swiftly unless they have russia backing them. no country is really free with the US around.

Vixy

Star
It seems that Achmed gets less funny the more that time passes and some more people do something.
Know what you mean but nah, they just prove to us how completely ignorant and unintelligent they are.

Lisa

Superstar
Know what you mean but nah, they just prove to us how completely ignorant and unintelligent they are.
Or how sad it is to completely follow something evil without questioning why. I guess in islam you aren’t allowed to question why. And I would think its fear that motivates them too, they want to be worthy of their god who is really cruel and they don’t want that on them. Their women at least know the cruelty of their god first hand and live in fear their whole lives I would assume.

justjess

Superstar
Orthodox Jews line in communities all over the north eastern United States following their own laws and isolated from the larger community - with their own cops, subject to their own holy rules etc.

There has been no rising up to impose this on the entire community. None at all.

Lisa

Superstar
Orthodox Jews line in communities all over the north eastern United States following their own laws and isolated from the larger community - with their own cops, subject to their own holy rules etc.

There has been no rising up to impose this on the entire community. None at all.
Well, probably because they don’t go around running their cars into people and trying to kill random people for the sake of their god?

Lisa

Superstar
The prophecy doesn't end with the white horse. There are 4 horses and a wider context. It is about building the end times Beast system.
If you understood the 4 beasts of Daniel. The legs of iron in Daniel 2, the 'legs of iron' represented ROME. However what was unique with this one was that the feet of iron/clay also represented Rome and yet it is going to be destroyed by Jesus Christ.

Now the Roman empire is long gone, so how does it suddenly apply to Jesus? Well, this is where colonialism comes in.
All the european colonialists were former roman colonies, they were part of Rome.

Here is the map of the roman empire

These are also Christian-centric prophecies. The Arab levant region and Asia minor (Turkey) are muslim.
Looking at those countries, the ones that stood out were Britain, France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Germany and Holland.
You also had the holy roman empire which is another chapter but i'll discard that for now.

The western european countries became naval superpowers (because of the Americas). They became rich. As a result they conquered most of the world.
The 'white horse'.

The Red Horse represents death. I'm sure you would like to connect this with muslims too. The biggest death toll in history was WW1, WW2 and the bolshevik revolution where 20m christians were killed. Nothing to do with muslims except those under colonisation who fought for the colonial powers in those wars.

The Black Horse represents the era of capitalism moreso capitalism vs communists, the cold war era. The era of mystery babylon. It says 'do not harm the oil or wine'. oil/wine represent the Jewish nation, makes sense because they are the whore of babylon and the ones behind capitalism and communism eg the bolsheviks were jewish, fact.

Where the presence of not just islam, but all religions/cultures/languages comes in, is part of the 'feet of iron/clay' prophecy. Daniel 2 was clear on that.

Muslims immigrants have been in the west since the 60s. The problems you're linking to us, are a total exaggeration, but there is some truth to them. There's a key reason behind it, but you don't have my understanding of the wider picture.

The aim is to built a 1 world government (the Beast of the Sea). Then you have the Image of the Beast, which everyone is supposed to WORSHIP.
Do you know what that Image is? Image is a thoughtform. Each religion or culture, has a thoughtform or many thoughtforms. These thoughtforms represent our collective views, likes, dislikes, basically our energy.
If you want to control people, you control their thoughtforms.

Now remember, they serve satan, the 'serpent'. The serpent represents our lower brain region which is part of our own evolution eg the reptilian brain. It is the territorial part. That's why the entities in the spirit world that we connect with through our lower brain region, are reptilian. The elite, worship/serve these entities and make deals with them.
The collective thoughtform they want to create, has to be one that pushes ALL of humanity to serve our lower impulses.

Do you know how they gave LIFE to this thoughtform? they did it through the biggest blood sacrifice possible, 2 world wars,the holocoast, the mass slaughter of orthodox christians under the bolshevik revolution and it is on going and will always continue.
It is the reason why Jesus has to kill the anti-christ with the 'breath of his mouth'. Eg the breath represents the lifeforce/prana/chi and Jesus is the only person who has that power. So that ought to give you some perception of how powerful this Image is.

sidenote:
You cannot accuse islam of being a religion that serves our lower impulses when in the Quran it says

(2) Tell the believing men to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts). That is purer for them. Verily, Allah is All-Aware of what they do.
(سورة النور, An-Noor, Chapter #24, Verse #30)

So what 'they' did was they took samples of every culture/religion/ethnicity and put them in their own system in the west. They've since been programming them on a metaphysical/mental level aswell as shaping them externally through social conditioning.
As a result, there is a whole load of shit going on you really don't 'sense' like i do. i'm also open to the etheric/astral planes, i know what type of 'energy' my own home is being attacked with constantly...and moreso because ive been resisting it.

That reminds me of something Jesus said

24 “When an impure spirit comes out of a person, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. Then it says, ‘I will return to the house I left.’ 25 When it arrives, it finds the house swept clean and put in order. 26 Then it goes and takes seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that person is worse than the first.”

if you truely believe in Jesus, you would agree that there's a metaphysical influence (demons/spirits) active in the world
what ive seen from muslims, as a muslim, what ive experienced in my own life...is a strong influence/power AGAINST us. I could write a book on all of this tbh.

(1) Narrated Thawban: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: The people will soon summon one another to attack you as people when eating invite others to share their dish. Someone asked: Will that be because of our small numbers at that time? He replied: No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be scum and rubbish like that carried down by a torrent, and Allah will take fear of you from the breasts of your enemy and last enervation into your hearts. Someone asked: What is wahn (enervation). Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him): He replied: Love of the world and dislike of death. (Book #37, Hadith #4284)

that last bit 'love of the world' is pretty much how i see it.
everyone is trying to out do the other..dog eat dog. So people just don't care about right and wrong.

As for 'left those countries and allowed them to rule back'

'there's more than one way to skin a cat'.
you need to read some of John Pilger's books
https://www.amazon.com/New-Rulers-World-John-Pilger/dp/185984412X/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=john+pilger&qid=1556756371&s=gateway&sr=8-6

constantly meddling in their affairs and backing regimes/tyrants...
do you think the USA doesnt own saudi arabia? the saudi royal family are entirely reliant on the US, without them they're finished.
Any regional threat to the oil, is taken out swiftly unless they have russia backing them. no country is really free with the US around.
No, the Roman system isn’t long gone, it split into east and west, but its coming together again. And yes there are the feet of iron and of clay. I thought maybe the iron was islam where the clay was the holy Roman empire but, I’m not sure which is which, but maybe that doesn’t matter, what matters is that it exists or until I make a decision..lol!

Like I said, the colonizers gave their colonies back to the locals, so that wouldn’t make sense that they went out conquering and to conquer, unless the verse says, they conquered and they gave back. So, colonization doesn’t fit the verse at all.

The black horse, third seal has yet to be opened, but when it is then you might see the collapse of the economies that economists have been predicting forever. That will probably where the anitchrist will be able to make all peoples, great and small get the mark of the beast to eat.

The red horse was granted to take peace from the earth and that men would slay one another. Well, the Bolshevik’s did kill a lot of people, lots of people died in china and islam has killed so many people as well. Reminds me of the song, Everybody wants to rule the world, only there will be only one ruler of the world, the antichrist.

O, I think I have understanding of the wider picture of islam and not the picture they use to try to pull the wool of westerners eyes.

No, I don’t believe the image will be a thought form but an actual image that people will have to worship, much like Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego had to do before Nebuchadnezzar.

Satan deceives people, has been doing it for years and using their pride to do it. Pride in saying people can be like God, the same lie he told Eve in the garden. There is one truth and to that one truth the world is full of satan’s lies to that truth...purely diabolical and it works. You even believe in a few of his lies yourself. He doesn’t care which one of them works on people just as long as people don’t go to God for the truth.

You’ve kind of already written a book now anyway...we are told our struggle is not against flesh and blood but against the rulers, against the powers, against world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of this wickedness in the heavenly places, so you’re not exactly wrong in thinking its demons and spirits trying to influence things.

I’d say a lot of countries meddle, that’s nothing new. In the end watch out for the one world ruler..he’s the one that will do the worst. The whole world will say “Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?”

Lisa

Superstar
The church is not the seven seals. As I posted the seals are about the history of God's Church in a certain time period. Its the same time period as the the seven Churches and the seven trumpets but covering different aspects of the Church during that time period.
Sorry, I just don’t see it. I thought that was what Revelations 2 and 3 were about.

justjess

Superstar
Well, probably because they don’t go around running their cars into people and trying to kill random people for the sake of their god?
Neither do the overwhelming majority of Muslims whom you fear will try to subject you to shariah

Lisa

Superstar
Neither do the overwhelming majority of Muslims whom you fear will try to subject you to shariah
I don’t fear they will, I know when they get the majority that they will subject everyone around them to shariah or just kill them.

justjess

Superstar
I don’t fear they will, I know when they get the majority that they will subject everyone around them to shariah or just kill them.
I don’t understand how so many of you seem to be so pessimistic. We have no reason to believe the vast majority of Muslims have any ill will towards us. Have you ever even met one?

Lisa

Superstar
I don’t understand how so many of you seem to be so pessimistic. We have no reason to believe the vast majority of Muslims have any ill will towards us. Have you ever even met one?
Muslims killing people all over the world perhaps? Random stabbings and acid attacks on the streets of Western Europe. Muslims getting into cars and mowing random people down with them, heck I don’t know that could be part of the reason? The other reason are them actually saying they want to kill non muslims and take over Western Europe? I’ve seen videos of that too or even pictures of signs being held up that says it.
I used to work with a muslim man, a muslim woman works at the bank and generally nervous when having to deal with my husband because he is a man, not because my husband says or does anything to her. And like anywhere more and more there are women around in burkas or with their version of the burka modesty. I still think that they aren’t going to do much here in the US because they don’t have anywhere near a majority to do anything more than pretend to get along.

justjess

Superstar
Terrorists say and do those things. The overwhelming majority of Muslims are not terrorists.

Where do you people live that coexistence with other types of people is so uncommon? I feel like most of you have never met a jew, a Muslim or even an Italian in your life... or the very little contact you have had has been incredibly rare.

There is nothing wrong being uncomfortable taking to a man you do not know. I do not seek out conversations with men other then my husband or relatives and am not entirely comfortable when I have to have them. I am not a Muslim. I just respect my husband.

Lisa

Superstar
The overwhelming majority of Muslims are not terrorists.
There are different ways to do jihad, but they all live under the same quran and all we mohammad as the one to emulate, so looking at his life...

I just mentioned muslims since that is what we were talking about.

She works in a bank, you are going to meet strangers that you have to converse with.

Allegra

Veteran
I’m coming from a Muslim country. Generally the Muslim there are nice. They are often criticised by other Muslim country like Malaysia, Arab, etc for being not Muslim enough to go super extreme like them or not jihad enough. (Tbh it’s thanks to the Hindu’s root in my country, originally it’s not a Muslim country but Hindu)
Malaysia likes to export their jihad and bomb places in my country back then.

There are extremists though. As a minority (from ethnic to religion) living there, it can be tough for being 2nd class citizens. My church was burned by the extremist if u wanna call it but actually we actually doubted that. It was a hate crime from normal Muslim who just waited for the right time to burn kafir’s church.
The thing why people upset is the ideology of the religion. Muslim just saying they’re condemning the action of jihadist. But how come they condemn something that is in their holy book? And their holy book have a bunch of verses encourage them convert kafirs to Islam by force if needed.

(A lot of) Moderate Muslims are torn between condemning the jihad and also understanding their action cuz their holy book says so. If you don’t follow your holy book then why are u following the religion in the first place?

Let’s say, ok they condemn jihad cuz kill is no go, but still they can’t deny that the verses are there

Other than not much action coming from Muslim countries to oppress the Jihad, only lip service, their religion can be very harsh to themselves.

Burning and stoning woman and gays. If you change religion esp to Christian, you could be hunted down and be killed for apostasy (this is practice in most Arab countries or by extremists in my country). Just a reminder, how they oppress women esp in Middle East.

I feel like a lot of white people they do not understand that the goal of this religion is to make all nations Islam. It might not be by jihad but by force. Once Muslim ideology infiltrate your country, I can only say, “GG”. You should know who you invite to your home.

Now, what do I wish for Muslim if they’re truly condemning and don’t want to use violence like their holy book teaches? DARE I SAY, REFORM!!

Action speaks louder! I see some Muslims trying to reform Islam into a better religion and acknowledging the errors of their holy book but they get hate and condemned by your average everyday normal Muslims.

So what actually normal Muslims want? If you don’t change your religion will keep birthing to Jihad every day. And saying “I condemn it” isn’t gonna solve anything.

https://centerforinquiry.org/blog/a-call-to-the-muslims-of-the-world/

Edit:
I just realised I made a lot of typos and errors. I typed this around 4 AM not long after I woke up by surprised cuz my phone fell from the bed. Still giddy.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
There are different ways to do jihad, but they all live under the same quran and all we mohammad as the one to emulate, so looking at his life...

I just mentioned muslims since that is what we were talking about.

She works in a bank, you are going to meet strangers that you have to converse with.
What does that even mean?

Does she provide the necessart service correctly? That’s really all that matters. Your judgement of her level of friendliness or whether she should converse more or more comfortably with your husband has nothing to do with whether she is completing her job , which is the only thing she is required to do in this situation.