Muslim Syrians, Kurd's, Chechens & Christian Russian's dancing togther.

MoroccanEyes

Rookie
In the fictional world perpetrated by those sympathetic to Israel the Muslim world is at war with the Christian world. However, In reality the Muslim world, and the Christian world are fighting together, protecting their mosques, their churches, risking their lives against Israeli cannon fodder in Syria called ''ISIS''.

Remember folks, the people who want to divide Christians and Muslims sit on message boards all day, acting all smug when they have never been on the battlefield, nor no what dignity means.

This is absolute truth that Christians and Muslims can co-exist, and fight to destroy the common enemy. despite their linguistic differences they trust each other in a war-zone which is telling of the two faiths,

Now to all my Christian brothers, who believe in the coming of Christ God bless you, and let;s pave way for a better world together.

I await for the Hasbara trolls to come and knock this off topic, and throw up links upon links, to discredit the reality.

Lady

Star
Not a Hasbara agent, don't shoot!

Do Muslims respect the right of Christians to believe that Jesus Christ is God incarnate? If not, I can debunk your claim of unity.

manama

Star
Not a Hasbara agent, don't shoot!

Do Muslims respect the right of Christians to believe that Jesus Christ is God incarnate? If not, I can debunk your claim of unity.
Do Christians respect the right of Muslims to believe that Jesus Christ is God's prophet?
respect is a two way street

We need to come together as humans, as comrades who lend each other a helping hand because they have a common enemy, against a satanic society

Lady

Star
Do Christians respect the right of Muslims to believe that Jesus Christ is God's prophet?
respect is a two way street

We need to come together as humans, as comrades who lend each other a helping hand because they have a common enemy, against a satanic society

Muslims and anyone else can believe what they want. My God does not force anyone to believe in Him, nor does He call for the death of apostates.
I am not claiming to unify the two belief systems and do not think they can be.
I am still waiting for the answer to MY question...........

manama

Star
Muslims and anyone else can believe what they want. My God does not force anyone to believe in Him, nor does He call for the death of apostates.
When the original poster posted such a beautiful and empowering message about lending each other a helping hand against a cruel satanic society and working together as "people"
and then some salty person has to appear and be all edgy and distort the point.

mecca

Superstar
the answer is yaas
if someone is a smart person they will respect people's right to believe certain religions

manama

Star
"For you is your religion, and for me is my religion."

“there is no compulsion in religion”

Allah mentions this complaint of the Prophet to Him: “O my Lord! Surely they are a people who do not believe” , before revealing His reply to the Messenger: “So turn away from them and say ‘Peace,’ for they shall come to know”

"And if you [O disbelievers!] deny [the truth], then nations before you did indeed deny [the truth]; and nothing is incumbent on the Messenger other than plain deliverance [of the Message]"

"Say [O Muhammad!]: “O disbelievers! (109.1) I do not worship that which you worship (109.2). Nor do you worship that which I worship (109.3). Nor I shall worship that which you worship (109.4). Nor do you worship that which I worship (109.5). You have your religion, and I have my religion” (109.6).'

"Surely those who believe, the Jews, the Sabians, the Christians – whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and does righteous deeds – they shall have no fear nor shall they grieve"

If you are saying that this is a religion or a God that calls for death of the disbelievers or is forcing them to believe
surely you are one of those who speak about a subject without having any knowledge about it

mecca

Superstar
If you are saying that this is a religion or a God that calls for death of the disbelievers or is forcing them to believe
surely you are one of those who speak about a subject without having any knowledge about it
exactly

Lady

Star
I am just aware of some other verses in the Quran that depict the opposite of unity and peace.

manama

Star
I am just aware of some other verses in the Quran that depict the opposite of unity and peace.
And most of those verses very clearly are talking about the "if scenerio" where you are attacked first or about what was going on at the time the verse was revealed

Don't try to nitpick a religion without having proper knowledge about it because again respect is a two way street
we can do the same and even bring science into it
but fortunately my religion commands me to respect you even if you werent religious at all and not to talk bad about any religion or belief

Lady

Star
And I respect you as a fellow human.
However, the two religions sure do not have unity in the UK, Sweden or Germany.
Why do YOU think that is? (Honest question).

mecca

Superstar
The elites are trying to divide people by their religion.

Lady

Star
Ok....how are they doing that in the cases that I just mentioned?

manama

Star
because people are misguided?

because even though we muslims love christians and want to be together for some reason you people keep acting like saints at the same time denying the unity

because most of you judge muslims and islam while having no knowledge about it

because after being treated like trash for a while muslims have lost all hope in unity

AND because whenever someone calls for help or unity e.g. the op
someone has to just appear and act like victim and deny the unity for the reasons above
that they are judging people without knowing anything about them