Muslim Syrians, Kurd's, Chechens & Christian Russian's dancing togther.

Turks have lived in Germany for a long time just like Pakistanis have in England.

However due to our immigrant status we are a little bit segregated but that's gradually changing...segregation brings some strange results.for example when I was growing up
And I swear on my life this is true
We'd regularly get white girls (age 12-16 ie typically yr 9-11) high school girls literally begging for cash for sex but they would only do it where they weren't known ie Pakistani areas.
Back then the only kind of guys who did it..they did it in secret and not openly and they were basically the least religious kind. I grew up in a pretty religious area.
By the time I left uni and returned home 10years later
This was still happening in the area but it had become more prevalent and by this point it was no longer a religious area ie people only pay lip service and it's only a minority who truest do practice the religion.

The reason I'm mentioning this is because a few years later all this News came about r*pe gangs and what not.
Not defending it in anyway but at least I know the type of environment where this sort of thing occurred and why....and it's due to segregation.
Also there's a ton of propaganda about muslims in Sweden and Germany ie that they're raping women all over the place.
Ffs in Calais there are white women going there to have sex with the men /not the other way round. No one talks abOut r*pe in that context do they?
Sex is everywhere...but you know full well islams postition on this so why blame Islam for people's own actions?

mecca

Superstar
The reason I'm mentioning this is because a few years later all this News came about r*pe gangs and what not.
Not defending it in anyway but at least I know the type of environment where this sort of thing occurred and why....and it's due to segregation.
That's really messed up.

mecca

Superstar
you know full well islams postition on this so why blame Islam for people's own actions?
That's true people shouldn't blame the religion (which doesn't condone those actions) but instead blame the people who do those things.