Muslim Man Has Meltdown After Discovering Truth

Etagloc

Superstar
You should watch this. No, really- whatever you viewpoint is, you should watch this. Trust me.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Okay so obviously you are looking towards a preconceived direction. You're looking for something that fits with your larger picture of reality rather than simply looking at the evidence and going from there.
You're doing the same, aren't you? As for me, I'm looking for people with an open mind and heart who are willing to accept others of different faiths and not finding faults with how they worship The Creator. Constantly poking a bear gets to be the same ol', same ol'. Just not interested in it.

Enjoy.

Last edited:

I mean... it's a strawman argument. Disagreeing with people is not hatred. You can peacefully disagree with something.
Didn't say anything about hate. Where did you get that preconceived notion? I'd be interested in discussing the validity of video and looking at it from a critical standpoint such as the reasons why it's on YT, the comments, the motives for it being uploaded, but I'm in no position to say how someone worships The Creator. I'm in no position to judge and never will be.

Fighting over religion to me is akin to arguing about who stepped in the rosebushes while the house is on fire. Bigger issues at hand, in my view.

Aero

Superstar
Not trying to start a battle here but. This type of stuff just makes me think a lot of Christians aren't secure in their faith. All the posts we see about Terrorists or "revelation" kind of proves that to me. I mean me being a cultist, muslim, or an alien shouldn't upset you in any way. It's not your job to try to save anyone and bring them to Christianity.

Be secure with your own faith and people will gravitate towards it. If it upsets you that people don't follow the same ideology, you are simply going to push them away. Our beliefs are our own, your relationship with "God" is your own. With a strong connection to God, the beliefs of others are of no consequence. Or they shouldn't be anyway.

Not trying to start a battle here but. This type of stuff just makes me think a lot of Christians aren't secure in their faith. All the posts we see about Terrorists or "revelation" kind of proves that to me. I mean me being a cultist, muslim, or an alien shouldn't upset you in any way. It's not your job to try to save anyone and bring them to Christianity.

Be secure with your own faith and people will gravitate towards it. If it upsets you that people don't follow the same ideology, you are simply going to push them away. Our beliefs are our own, your relationship with "God" is your own. With a strong connection to God, the beliefs of others are of no consequence. Or they shouldn't be anyway.
Right on!

**Salute**