Muslim-Christian war is a fomented Illuminati HOAX

hopronolod

No the "Muslim Christian war" is not a hoax because Islam was created to persecute Christians. Just because this has been dormant for some time doesn't mean this was ever not the case. Muhammad never existed. Arabs were recruited to persecute Christians by selling them the idea that they had a superior Holy book. Anyone who could seriously ever think that book was beautiful should seriously consider looking up the definition of beautiful.
This is a new low even for you.

Using atheist arguments to deny the entire existence of Mohammed based on a coin? If Mohammed and muslims who lived at his time were preoccupied by striking coinage, Islam would not have spread at that time. “Islamic” coins where never issued during the real 4 caliphs time either. They were later introduced at the Umayyad era. And by then the first coin was typographic only, because even by then they were still fresh into fighting “images and idols” and would not go graphic on coins. The idols that Mohammad, Jesus, and all the way to Noah came to fight. Except that Christians have later on dishonoured their own prophet by idolising him -literally!- and actually kneel and pray before his idol in churches. Do not even try deny Jesus was against idolaters!

The first coin, (oddly enough for you) states the full Islamic testimony that there is no god but Allah. And that Mohammed is his prophet.

No, no, no, wait! Did you argue that Mohammed in Koran means Jesus? And that somehow he is just a prophet? therefore not a god. How does that help your “Jesus is god argument”? If “The Mohammed” is nothing but a messenger. Not muslims not even non Muslim Arabs would ever use definite article before his name as in “the Mohammed” (Al-Muhammad) in any way to mean “the chosen one”.

Using Koran as an argument in favour of Jesus would never work out for you since you believe he is God. It could’ve been a nice attempt though for Nestorians whom you guys equally reject and oppress. I don’t think you are going to admit that Jesus is not God and nothing but a messenger just to prove a point, and if you ever do, we would never ask for more. Glorifying no one but god and be a true Christian.

Try to find someone before Mohammed had his name. Try for Ahmed as well for that matter. Since you only trust your “historians”. Mohammed as a name didn’t not exist before our prophet for you to argue that it was that common and ambiguous to mean Jesus.

If this is a real fight then you are gonna win, you fight dirty and you know that a Muslim is never going to get this low and deny Jesus existence because we muslims love and cherish him. All the hate that we get from our so “loving” brothers is because we ought not call Jesus a god.

What a failure for Christians not to prove Mohammed never existed “historically” all these centuries and were overcame by a non excitant character while they dominated most of the ecumenical world by then.

Essentially, this will bring a solution to what you are presenting. If there is no Islam, there is no Muslim-Christian war and there is no real Islam historically. It is just one of the many fictional and corrupt accounts of the Gospel message that will eventually become no different than a discussion on the Gnostic gospels for most of us who believe in Christ..
So essentially, you have to have someone to fight or oppress, if not Muslims then Nestorians and Arians, did not them both "Gnostics" suffer enough from you guys?! Haven't you guys executed and oppressed enough of them by now?

Last edited:
So let me get this one right

From Abraham to Jesus
This entire tradition of prophets preaching monothiesm, armed with god's promises, big dreams and what not.
Jews go on committing idolatry and being punished.
Christians go about butchering the spiritual truths with their pagan interpretations. Jesus blatantly tells his followers they could not understand him. "i have many more things to you say to you, but you cannot bear them right now". John of patmos falls down to worship an angel.
Jesus returns and rejects most of his followers.

yet a hoax religion based on a fictional man, managed to realise the dreams of all those prophets and actually establish monothiesm for almost 1500 years?
You look at the jewish messianic dream of greater israel. Islam already fulfilled it.

Yes, i know it isn't the same as the real messianic kingdom that's yet to come, but islam has forshadowed it for sure.
For example in Daniel 2, you have the statue which represents the world empires, the head of gold, arms of steel, chest of bronze and legs of iron...
yet it's feet are made of iron and clay..and clay is it's weakest part.
a rock carved by God strikes the clay part of the feet and the entire image falls down and it is replaced by the kingdom of God.

Islam forshadowed this. just like the sacrifice story was a foreshadowing of Jesus Christ. The expansion of islam when it defeated the Sassanids and the Byzantines at their weakest, was a foreshadowing of the messianic kingdom.

A hoax religion?
let's not pretend, we know the real meaning of John 16...the spirit of truth came...apparently with a hoax religion.

Forever Light

Veteran
In the end, it will be easy to see the wheat and the tares because there will be no confusion about which Abrahamic religion is right or who is really being persecuted among them. There will be no more Islam to begin with.

Essentially, this will bring a solution to what you are presenting. If there is no Islam, there is no Muslim-Christian war and there is no real Islam historically. It is just one of the many fictional and corrupt accounts of the Gospel message that will eventually become no different than a discussion on the Gnostic gospels for most of us who believe in Christ.
So-called "Christianity" as it exists today is itself a complete corruption of Christ's true original Gospel message.
The true message of Christ is still there, in The Bible, but unfortunately, most Christians keep choosing to disregard the truth that is staring them in the face because they would rather believe what they want to believe, instead of the truth.
(Doing that will NOT work! - And that is according to what Christ says and it is written in The Bible.)

What people think of today as "Christianity" should be renamed and called "Paulianity" or "Churchianity" instead.
Because it is not Christian. It is not Christian to disobey Christ and do the OPPOSITE of what Christ said to do and what you want, instead of doing what He said. And it will NOT work. So this fact needs to be pointed out. (Please read the information at the above link, for more about this).

God told the prophet Esdras about "the people that would come from the East (Moslems)":

[King of kings' Bible, 2 Esdras]
1:32. I sent unto you My servants the Prophets, whom ye have taken and slain, and torn their bodies in pieces, whose blood I will require of your hands, saith the Lord.
1:33. Thus saith the Almighty Lord, Your house is desolate, I will cast you out as the wind doth stubble.
1:34. And your children shall not be fruitful; for they have despised My Commandment, and done the thing that is an evil before Me.
1:35 Your houses will I give to a people that shall come; which not having heard of Me yet shall believe Me; they to whom I have showed no Signs, yet shall do that which I have commanded them.
1:36 They have seen no Prophets, yet they shall call their former estate (Abraham and Ishmael) and sins to remembrance, and acknowledge them.
1:37 I take to witness the grace of the People that shall come; whose little ones rejoice with gladness: and though they see Me not with bodily eyes, yet in spirit shall they believe the things that I say.
1:38 And now, brother, behold what glory; and see the People that cometh from the East (Moslems):
1:39 Unto whom I will give for leaders, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob/Israel, Hosea, Amos, and Micah, Joel, Obadiah, and Jonah,
1:40 Nahum, and Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, and Malachi (Sura 2:124), which is called also an angel of the Lord.
2:1. Thus saith the Lord, I brought this people out of bondage, and I gave them My Commandments by My servants the Prophets; whom they would not hear, but despised My counsels.
2:2. The mother that bare them saith unto them, Go your way, ye children; for I am a widow and forsaken.
2:3. I brought you up with gladness; but with sorrow and heaviness have I lost you: for ye have sinned before the Lord your God, and done that thing that is evil before Him.
2:4. But what shall I now do unto you? I am a widow and forsaken: go your way, O my children, and ask mercy of the Lord.
2:5. As for me, O Father, I call upon Thee for a witness over the mother of these children, which would not keep My Covenant,
2:6. That Thou bring them to confusion, and their mother to a spoil, that there may be no offspring of them.
2:7. Let them be scattered abroad among the heathen, let their names be put out of the Earth: for they have despised My Covenant.
2:8. Woe be unto thee, Assur, thou that hidest the unrighteous in thee! O thou wicked people, remember what I did unto Sodom and Gomorrha;
2:9. Whose land lieth in clods of pitch and heaps of ashes: even so also will I do unto them that hear Me not, saith the Almighty Lord.
2:10 Thus saith the Lord unto Esdras, Tell My People (Israel) that I shall give them (Islam) the Kingdom of Jerusalem, which I would have given unto Israel.
2:11 Their glory also will I take unto Me, and give these (Islam - Sura 90:2 - Mohammed was made a Freeman of The City - Jerusalem) the Everlasting Tabernacles (The Holy of Holies on Mt Moriah and The Covenant - Sura 16:91), which I had prepared for them (Israel).
2:12. They shall have the Tree of Life for an ointment of sweet savour; they shall neither labour, nor be weary.
[KOFK]

P.S. Believing "in" Christ is not enough. You have to believe Christ and DO what He said.

Last edited: