Musicians/Entertainers that became Christians

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I'm just curious.. why do ppl here put entertainers that believe in God or religion in the religion/spirituality section, and not in the entertainment section like other artists? Satanism/illuminati is spirituality and religion too, technically.
I think because this thread may promote a religious discussion that goes beyond just entertainment. I agree however that it is hard at times to discuss the satanist/luciferian agenda without mentioning God's word.

Stephania

Star
I think because this thread may promote a religious discussion that goes beyond just entertainment.
So do all of the posts in the entertainment section about entertainers and satanism and luciferianism in entertainment, which is not 'just entertainment' either.

I agree however that it is hard at times to discuss the satanist/luciferian agenda without mentioning God's word.
Hmmm.. that wasn't really my point. My point was that satanism and luciferianism are also religions and spirituality.. so why don't ppl post about entertainers that have a different religion or spirituality in that part of the forum other than satanism and luciferianism? These types of posts are about entertainers religious or spiritual beliefs, just like those posts. Just on 2 different sides. Why not talk about entertainers who are on the other side of things there as well? It was my understanding (and maybe I'm wrong, but this was the way it was on the last VC forum that I was on ...) that the religion/spirituality section of this forum was more about debates on actual beliefs. Not entertainers beliefs, what ever side that they are on. That's in entertainment.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
So do all of the posts in the entertainment section about entertainers and satanism and luciferianism in entertainment, which is not 'just entertainment' either.

Hmmm.. that wasn't really my point. My point was that satanism and luciferianism are also religions and spirituality.. so why don't ppl post about entertainers that have a different religion or spirituality in that part of the forum other than satanism and luciferianism? These types of posts are about entertainers religious or spiritual beliefs, just like those posts. Just on 2 different sides. Why not talk about entertainers who are on the other side of things there as well? It was my understanding (and maybe I'm wrong, but this was the way it was on the last VC forum that I was on ...) that the religion/spirituality section of this forum was more about debates on actual beliefs. Not entertainers beliefs, what ever side that they are on. That's in entertainment.
I totally agree but...

Screenshot_2019-08-30 Favorite Things Thread .png

Last edited:

Stephania

Star
If you have followed my posts, I call out the satanists and mention God in my responses in non religious sections. I chose the Religious section because my Musician/Christian thread is for everyone but I don't have to edit my posts or watch what I write. OK?
I never suggested you do any such thing. Or anyone else. I was just curious why the divide of entertainers who have satanic spirituality in entertainment forums vs. belief in God in spirituality forums.. and it wasn't aimed at you, just in general. You are not the only person who has done it. It was just a general question out of curiosity. No need to get defensive. It's all good. Sorry to switch topic.. carry on.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I never suggested you do any such thing. Or anyone else. I was just curious why the divide of entertainers who have satanic spirituality in entertainment forums vs. belief in God in spirituality forums.. and it wasn't aimed at you, just in general. You are not the only person who has done it. It was just a general question out of curiosity. No need to get defensive. It's all good. Sorry to switch topic.. carry on.
Sounds good.
proxy.duckduckthtgo.com.jpeg

Renegade

Veteran
https://nypost.com/2000/04/18/bio-bares-the-secret-life-of-john-lennon/
JOHN LENNON, alone in his bedroom in the Dakota, knelt before the television as if it were an altar. His hand stretched, fingers spread, to touch the screen as a devout pilgrim might reach to touch a miraculous relic.

The show was “The 700 Club,” the electronic pulpit of right-wing evangelist Pat Robertson.

The preacher would have been amazed to know the 20th-century icon of rebellion had found Jesus.

Lennon worshiping in front of a TV set is just one of the bizarre and incongruous images of the former Beatle that emerge from “Lennon in America,” by Geoffrey Giuliano (Cooper Square Press), a minutely detailed account of the last years of his life based on Giuliano’s copies of Lennon’s secret personal diaries.

They portray Lennon in his last years as neurotic, paranoid, isolated, weak-willed, suicidal, drug-addicted, sexually immature, superstitious, tyrannical and confused – but most of all: bored and profoundly unhappy.

GIULIANO makes no apology for the disturbing image of Lennon he’s created. He claims the messianic love-and-peace image fans have of the former Beatle is a falsehood perpetuated by Yoko Ono.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
JOHN LENNON, alone in his bedroom in the Dakota, knelt before the television as if it were an altar. His hand stretched, fingers spread, to touch the screen as a devout pilgrim might reach to touch a miraculous relic.

The show was “The 700 Club,” the electronic pulpit of right-wing evangelist Pat Robertson.

The preacher would have been amazed to know the 20th-century icon of rebellion had found Jesus.

Lennon worshiping in front of a TV set is just one of the bizarre and incongruous images of the former Beatle that emerge from “Lennon in America,” by Geoffrey Giuliano (Cooper Square Press), a minutely detailed account of the last years of his life based on Giuliano’s copies of Lennon’s secret personal diaries.

They portray Lennon in his last years as neurotic, paranoid, isolated, weak-willed, suicidal, drug-addicted, sexually immature, superstitious, tyrannical and confused – but most of all: bored and profoundly unhappy.

GIULIANO makes no apology for the disturbing image of Lennon he’s created. He claims the messianic love-and-peace image fans have of the former Beatle is a falsehood perpetuated by Yoko Ono.
Acts 17

26And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings, 27so that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us; 28for in Him we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said, ‘For we are also His offspring.’

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

I found this song John wrote called Amen. Here John admits he is struggling and is asking for God to help him, help himself.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Though not strictly from either the world of Hollywood or a well known musician in one sense, Ryan Ries has an amazing testimony. For me, with his ministry to the “Whosoevers”, Ryan is somebody who truly has a heart of love for lost young people (having surely been one himself!):-

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Though not strictly from either the world of Hollywood or a well known musician in one sense, Ryan Ries has an amazing testimony. For me, with his ministry to the “Whosoevers”, Ryan is somebody who truly has a heart of love for lost young people (having surely been one himself!):-

I think its really important to have people like Ryan doing what he does for Christ. I can see how young people could relate to his story - he's definitely one of them. That's just what we need today.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
It’s strange that this thread should start after the Joshua Harris one - we have some people who are becoming apostate while others who most people might have written off as sold out illuminati members defying the industry trend and coming out more openly as Christians.

This Jason A video surfaced in my YouTube feed this morning...

It seems to me that nobody is too far gone or dug themselves so deep into sin that the Father’s arms will not be waiting for them if they just repent and come to Him.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
It’s strange that this thread should start after the Joshua Harris one - we have some people who are becoming apostate while others who most people might have written off as sold out illuminati members defying the industry trend and coming out more openly as Christians.
I think we will see more of this in the future as those "in the know" choose sides and draw their lines in the sand. Beware the false churches.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar