Music industry's choice of mainstream styles

Bacsi

Star
Hi dear VC forum people! I think we can all agree, that the modern entertainment, including music industry, is one of the very strong ways the rulers of the world push their ideologies and program young generation especially to think and act in a certain way. Being dumbed down, worshipping strange ideas, accepting control of the immoral and unjust powers over them, refuse to think for themselves and worse. All the awful stuff VC is writing about. Some sinister, creepy and truly scary purposes.

There are so many aspects and layers to the problem... What I want to touch on in here that the actual musical forms are important, too. Why don't they use classical music genre as the main vehicle, for example? They chose a certain type of music. There are different names of styles like pop, rock, hip-hop, rap, you name it. Seemingly there's a variety and yes, surely there's all kinds of smaller and bigger nuanced differences between those many styles.

What unifies all these most popular styles? It affects the body of the person. Your heart and breathing changes, there's changed muscle tension and a kind of excitement, your brainwaves are synchronized at specific frequencies to direct you into certain way of thinking. That's why the choice of musical instruments, rythms and harmonies is extremely limited. It's like whichever song you listen to today, it's almost like you've heard it before. And I don't know how well you're attuned to your inner self and if you notice how your body physical operation changes when you listen or hear such music or what thoughts or state of mind or emotions visit you when you do.

And it's not that the industry bosses push this uniformity. They do, certainly, however, once they've created the momentum, it's mostly self-driven now. People are hooked. They think one way only. They're so used and are comfortable with this, that they demand "the bread and entertainment" of the kind they like. One kind.

Also notice, how the global powers have imposed this very limited array of musical forms on the whole world. Even though the peoples of the world have all kinds of their own traditions and musical forms, sometimes quite unique and special, today they all conform to basically one standard. There might be regional or ethnic undertones, but the main component is singular everywhere... It's sad!!! Total standardization to the devilish sounds...

My opinion that the genres and musical forms chosen by the bosses of the entertainment industry in the past 100 years or so first in the West, then worldwide are not co-incidence or accident. They have learned through their hidden knowledge, hidden experiments and through trials and errors, which music turns people into animalistic more primitive and easily controllable beings. Especially youngsters with their hormonal peaks. Then they can download information they want into the bodies, minds and souls of those youngsters and everybody else without them even realizing most of the time. Oh well it's just music, it's just pleasant, it's just cool... No it's not. It's a tool of control and of training minds of people. It's a big largely unnoticed school of the world owners of the masses with concrete educational results. Think of it. It's real.

I have many recommendations as to what to listen or not to listen to, but I will keep them to myself. I just wanted to discuss the power of music and specific choice of styles, genres and obvious and subtle contents of lyrics by the modern entertainment industry totally hijacked by the dark powers of the one-eyed pyramid...

Last edited:

Bacsi

Star
You may find this interesting.

I've listened to samples of musical pieces played in same tempo at A4=432 and A4=440 and I personally prefer A=432. Calming, whereas 440 causes to feel anxious. 432 sounds kinder. 440 is more evil. It's my subjective opinion, I didn't know which version was which, they showed it at the end

Last edited:

Bacsi

Star
If it was inconsequential it wouldn't have been changed from 432 to 440 in the first place.
Makes sense. All the way from 1939. 432Hz and 440Hz is just a single note. I'm curious to see frequencies of all notes in all octaves. I need to find out the delta between the 7 notes and can calculate them all.

432 = 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 3 x 3 x 3

440 = 2 x 2 x 2 x 5 x 11

However, Herz is cycles per second. I don't know if a second has any significance for living organisms. It seems to me a random unit developed over the ages, as it doesn't really correspond to anything in the inanimate or living world. What I'm saying, that the numerical value itself of sound frequency expressed in Herz doesn't mean much. Things like length of day or any other cycles can't be measured in integer number of seconds.

Bacsi

Star
There was a very interesting film done on the effects certain sounds had on water. I'll try and find it. With us being 80% water it was quite enlightening.
Water is a very smart medium with qualities we don't fully grasp. Even when drinking, in my culture you have to direct thankfulness and kindness to the water. Such thought can convert water into healing medicine for the body. Or with angry thoughts, it can become poison... No wander mamy spiritual clensing rituals are performed in or with water.

Vixy

Star
You have some interesting posts, Bacsi! Heres my contrib:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6266816/prince-facebook-qa-one-reply

To celebrate his entry into the 21st century, Prince participated in a three-hour Facebook Q&A. Well, it was three hours long in that he waited three hours after it officially started to answer one question. After that, he swiftly fled Facebook.
So what one question was just so tantalizing that Prince couldn't resist answering it?

Dee J FoGee: "TRUTH .: Greetings my dear Brother... Please address the importance of ALL music being tuned to 432hz sound frequencies??? Thanks in advance!!! Warmest regards, Emanuel..."

Yep, that's the burning question Prince deigned to answer. His response: "The Gold Standard," along with a link to an article explaining why music should be converted to 432 HZ, because it's the frequency best adapted to human ears.

Bacsi

Star
You have some interesting posts, Bacsi! Heres my contrib:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6266816/prince-facebook-qa-one-reply

To celebrate his entry into the 21st century, Prince participated in a three-hour Facebook Q&A. Well, it was three hours long in that he waited three hours after it officially started to answer one question. After that, he swiftly fled Facebook.
So what one question was just so tantalizing that Prince couldn't resist answering it?

Dee J FoGee: "TRUTH .: Greetings my dear Brother... Please address the importance of ALL music being tuned to 432hz sound frequencies??? Thanks in advance!!! Warmest regards, Emanuel..."

Yep, that's the burning question Prince deigned to answer. His response: "The Gold Standard," along with a link to an article explaining why music should be converted to 432 HZ, because it's the frequency best adapted to human ears.
Super very interesting.

Bacsi

Star
So I've been looking at what they're talking about A4=432 vs A4=440, and there is nothing substantial or serious that I could find. The only fact that makes me think is that many people (including me) subjectively much prefer musical pieces played with A4=440 tuning. They say it's kinder, softer, calming, inner directing. I don't know if this is even worth considering. Some people like drugs and their effects a lot, but we know how dangerous that is.

The cymatical pictures of the beautiful symmetrical geometrical figures formed in a medium like water subjected to sound waves is absolutely nothing as well. They show a beautiful figure formed by radiating with 432Hz and a formeless ugly blob made by 440Hz. Well, wave of ANY frequency can form pleasant geometrical figures... It's a function of the dimensions of the object you subject to sound waves. The object's length or width (for a 2D picture) must be a multiple of half wavelength for a frequency. That's why in experiments where they gradually increase frequency from 1kHz to 20kHz, for example, we see the beautiful standing-wave figures formed in steps. Which frequences depends only on the size of the square plate they use to pour salt on, for example. Or the size of the water container. Etc.

I found some scientific research as to human body resonance to vibrations including sound wave range, but to me the results aren't conclusive at all. Another research claims that 125/250Hz sound wave frequency is beneficial for plant growth. Single type of plant was tested. This is not conclusive to me at all. Is inducing cell growth good for human body? Can something beneficial to a plant be harmful to human cells due to difference in their chemical and physical parameters? Etc.

Generally speaking, I think considering frequency has not so much physical meaning except for energy, but looking at wavelength and amplitude is much more informative as those characteristics are tied to space.

So far I couldn't find any convincing and conclusive information about the effects of soundwaves on human body. Pure sine wave or modulated or mixed frequencies with overtones etc. There's some research of effects of patterns of music and amplitude, such as breathing or heartbeat rate changing when hearing musical beat or rhythm. Of course, things like melody and tempo has very obvious importance.

Overall, I consider music first and foremost as information. All humans understand information passed by music and we react to it similarly across cultural barriers. Seems we're born with the ability to understand musical code in a certain way, it's built-in us. Low and high pitch, thin or thick, sharp or round sounds - there's relation between music and vision, as we perceive spacial characteristics of music. Emotional component - sad music, happy music, soothing and calming or invigorating and refreshing, kind or aggressive etc. Intellectual understanding - interesting or flat, smart or foolish, serious or humorous, complex or primitive... Etc. Music is very powerful. So, besides from effects on the operation of different systems in the body, it affects our psychology and our soul.

How it works exactly? People know and use some basics, mostly from centuries of experience, by simple trial and error. I don't now if there have been any serious discoveries of the actual mechanisms how it all works. Maybe some people know and hide such knowledge...

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
What about.. The study where they let some plants listen to classic music and another patch on heavy metal and the classical ones grew towards the speaker while the metal ones grew away from the speaker? Cant find it now though but it was an old study from the 50's or 60's I think.

Bacsi

Star
What about.. The study where they let some plants listen to classic music and another patch on heavy metal and the classical ones grew towards the speaker while the metal ones grew away from the speaker? Cant find it now though but it was an old study from the 50's or 60's I think.
I'm not surprised. Love and hate. :) Even plants feel and understand. Some people are less smart than spinach. :)

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Hi dear VC forum people! I think we can all agree, that the modern entertainment, including music industry, is one of the very strong ways the rulers of the world push their ideologies and program young generation especially to think and act in a certain way. Being dumbed down, worshipping strange ideas, accepting control of the immoral and unjust powers over them, refuse to think for themselves and worse. All the awful stuff VC is writing about. Some sinister, creepy and truly scary purposes.

There are so many aspects and layers to the problem... What I want to touch on in here that the actual musical forms are important, too. Why don't they use classical music genre as the main vehicle, for example? They chose a certain type of music. There are different names of styles like pop, rock, hip-hop, rap, you name it. Seemingly there's a variety and yes, surely there's all kinds of smaller and bigger nuanced differences between those many styles.

What unifies all these most popular styles? It affects the body of the person. Your heart and breathing changes, there's changed muscle tension and a kind of excitement, your brainwaves are synchronized at specific frequencies to direct you into certain way of thinking. That's why the choice of musical instruments, rythms and harmonies is extremely limited. It's like whichever song you listen to today, it's almost like you've heard it before. And I don't know how well you're attuned to your inner self and if you notice how your body physical operation changes when you listen or hear such music or what thoughts or state of mind or emotions visit you when you do.

And it's not that the industry bosses push this uniformity. They do, certainly, however, once they've created the momentum, it's mostly self-driven now. People are hooked. They think one way only. They're so used and are comfortable with this, that they demand "the bread and entertainment" of the kind they like. One kind.

Also notice, how the global powers have imposed this very limited array of musical forms on the whole world. Even though the peoples of the world have all kinds of their own traditions and musical forms, sometimes quite unique and special, today they all conform to basically one standard. There might be regional or ethnic undertones, but the main component is singular everywhere... It's sad!!! Total standardization to the devilish sounds...

My opinion that the genres and musical forms chosen by the bosses of the entertainment industry in the past 100 years or so first in the West, then worldwide are not co-incidence or accident. They have learned through their hidden knowledge, hidden experiments and through trials and errors, which music turns people into animalistic more primitive and easily controllable beings. Especially youngsters with their hormonal peaks. Then they can download information they want into the bodies, minds and souls of those youngsters and everybody else without them even realizing most of the time. Oh well it's just music, it's just pleasant, it's just cool... No it's not. It's a tool of control and of training minds of people. It's a big largely unnoticed school of the world owners of the masses with concrete educational results. Think of it. It's real.

I have many recommendations as to what to listen or not to listen to, but I will keep them to myself. I just wanted to discuss the power of music and specific choice of styles, genres and obvious and subtle contents of lyrics by the modern entertainment industry totally hijacked by the dark powers of the one-eyed pyramid...
This is such an important post regarding such an important topic.