Muse Eek

TruthSucker

Established
One last thing: your religion is not the only religion on this planet. How can that be?
And why not join Animism if you already believe in "everything is god"?

And now let's get back to music. I love music. I wont live without music. Music changed my life to positive, often changes my mood to positive, helped me when I was struggling. And I am not alone with this. Don't think you are smarter then a big part of humanity, cause you ain't. Me neither. But I'm not trying to convince people to a certain perception which isn't even my own.
I just write down my own thoughts and love to read or hear the ones from others. The mix of that is called opinion and is exclusively yours and individual. Cause we are individuals.

Worshipping destroys individualism. Add this to my post above.

And why not join Animism if you already believe in "everything is god"?
Everything's not God but depends on God. Everything has been Created by God. Nothing existed when Only God Existed. And no, i don't have the image of a man in my mind. I just know that God Is Always Watching everything everywhere and at every time. God Is The One Maintaining every single atom in the universe in existence. You got the message. God Exists and we owe Him everything since we were nothing.