Muse Eek

Yeah, it's probably best to just be afraid of everything to be totally safe lol
Fear God Only. When you fear Him, you don't fear anything else. It's not about being afraid of music. It's about being afraid for your faith.

When you watch somebody playing a guitar for example. What is it that you anticipate? Is it easy to be God-Conscious at the same time?

Given that The One Who Created all sounds originally to begin with and Who Attached it to whatever He Wills, is it easy to remain conscious of that when you're clearly seeing that the sound is being produced from the guitar, and the guitar is being handled by the guitarist? It's all a question of God-Consciousness. Everything that's around us is being Maintained by Him at each and every second. Music takes that away.

Fear God Only. When you fear Him, you don't fear anything else. It's not about being afraid of music. It's about being afraid for your faith.

When you watch somebody playing a guitar for example. What is it that you anticipate? Is it easy to be God-Conscious at the same time?

Given that The One Who Created all sounds originally to begin with and Who Attached it to whatever He Wills, is it easy to remain conscious of that when you're clearly seeing that the sound is being produced from the guitar, and the guitar is being handled by the guitarist? It's all a question of God-Consciousness. Everything that's around us is being Maintained by Him at each and every second. Music takes that away.
Whatever floats your boat, man. I don't quite understand your logic, maybe you should think it through the next logical step- If everything around us is being maintained by the source of all that exists, then the ability to make such beautiful musical sounds would be provided by the same source as well, right? For myself, music does serve as a reminder to feel a sense of gratitude and connection to all that exists... :D

then the ability to make such beautiful musical sounds would be provided by the same source as well, right?
Except that music came about invented by Satan who used the flute as a means to lure two groups of people together who were previously Commanded not to ever meet each other.

And the point of it being beautiful and pleasurable is so that we may be furthermore Blessed when we abstain from it.

If only all music could preach what this brother here is preaching, even if that doesn't really excuse him from indulging in it, May he Be Forgiven

Except that music came about invented by Satan who used the flute as a means to lure two groups of people together who were Commanded not to ever meet each other.
Wow! I had no idea. Thank you satan for music! ...but wait didn't god create satan in the first place and could have just made music disappear altogether if he really wanted, so technically god still created the entity who created music, so who really should get the credit??? so confusing. LOL

Wow! I had no idea. Thank you satan for music! ...but wait didn't god create satan in the first place and could have just made music disappear altogether if he really wanted, so technically god still created the entity who created music, so who really should get the credit??? so confusing. LOL
That's the test of the life of this world brother coz nobody can see God, Angels, and Satan but yet we believe.

The point of not making all those temptations disappear is that they may be used as such for us who, resisting, are entitled to His Blessings.

Lady

Star
As I posted earlier today, the Bible is chock-full of examples of and instruction on the use of music for the proper purposes. The bible does NOT state that Satan created music, although he was created with special musical abilities far above the other angels.

As with almost everything that God has created for man to use for a right purpose, it should not come as a surprise that mankind has perverted music to be used in many wrong ways. All of these wrong uses originate from the ruler of this world, Satan.

The devil was created as the archangel Lucifer, a perfect being in every way (Ezek. 28:12-15), and this applies to his ability as a musician. Lucifer was given the ability to play beautiful music through his “workmanship” and to understand its purpose as well.

But Satan eventually became a perverted being. Now, as the “prince of the power of the air” (Eph. 2:2), he broadcasts into our lives all of the wrong ways to use music. It is now his desire that we use this wonderfully positive tool in a way that God did not intend. The Bible contains numerous examples of the right purposes for music, and these should still be applied today.
In II Chronicles 5:12-13, when the singers and musicians praised God in song (there were over 120 priests playing trumpet alone), they all played “as one, to make one sound.” This means the musicians played with instruments, together in harmony. The result was uplifting due to the unison and harmony. This wasn’t like the disorderly or incoherent expression found in much of this world's music.
Another clear example of music’s proper use is when the angels “shouted for joy” and “sang together” in unison when they first saw the earth’s foundations laid (Job 38:7). Since they understood God’s purpose for music, this was how the angels expressed their joy, awe and thankfulness for God’s creation. Again, they sang together—and with joy!
The book of Psalms alone has 150 wonderful examples—separate songs—that are recorded to show us the right way to use music for praise.

In Colossians 3:16, the apostle Paul reminded the church to “let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs”.
In I Samuel 16, David is described as a skilled harp player, who, when he played, “refreshed” the king with his wonderful music.
I agree that believers are to be wary of worldly, ungodly music that may lead one astray, but to attribute ALL music as the work of Satan displays an ignorance of Biblical history.

Katy Perry Dragged off Stage as Monarch Mind Control Meltdown Goes Viral
Read more at: http://www.neonnettle.com/news/2272-katy-perry-dragged-off-stage-as-monarch-mind-control-meltdown-goes-viral
© Neon Nettle

Katy Perry Song Found To Have Satanic Messages When Played Backwards Entire pop song recites Satan-loving phrases
Read more at: http://www.neonnettle.com/videos/604-katy-perry-song-found-to-have-satanic-messages-when-played-backwards
© Neon Nettle
Thanks to you for that.

but to attribute ALL music as the work of Satan displays an ignorance of Biblical history.
Perhaps, but i have this and he is the Seal of the Prophets (On them all be Prayers and Peace):

In a lengthy Hadith narrated by Hadhrat Abu Umaamah (May God Be Pleased with him), it is mentioned that on the occasion of the expulsion of Satan from Heaven and his exile to earth, he (Iblees) supplicated to The Almighty: "O my Lord! You have exiled me to earth and you have made me accursed. Now, therefore bestow to me a caller (who can call to my path)." God Almighty said: '(Your caller) is musical instruments.' (Tibraani)

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
XIII

The Mayor was dumb, and the Council stood
As if they were changed into blocks of wood,
Unable to move a step or cry,
To the children merrily skipping by--
And could only follow with the eye
That joyous crowd at the Piper’s back.
But how the Mayor was on the rack
And the wretched Council’s bosoms beat,
As the Piper turned from the High Street
To where the Weser rolled its water’s
Right in the way of their sons and daughters!
However he turned from South to West
And to Koppelberg Hill his steps addressed,
And after him the children pressed;
Great was the joy in every breast.
“He never can cross that mighty top!
He’s forced to let the piping drop
And we shall see our children stop!
When, lo, as they reached the mountain-side,
A wondrous portal opened wide,
As if a cavern was suddenly hollowed;
And the Piper advanced and the children followed,
And when all were in to the very last,
The door in the mountain-side shut fast.
Did I say all? No! One was lame,
And could not dance the whole of the way;
And in after years, if you would blame
His sadness, he was used to say,--
“It’s dull in our town since my playmates left!
I can’t forget that I’m bereft
Of all the pleasant sights they see,
Which the Piper also promised me.
For he led us, he said, to a joyous land,
Joining the town and just at hand,
Where waters gushed and fruit-trees grew,
And flowers put forth a fairer hue,
And everything was strange and new;
The sparrows were brighter than peacocks here,
And their dogs outran our fallow deer,
And honey-bees had lost their stings,
And horses were born with eagles’ wings:
And just as I became assured
My lame foot would be speedily cured,
The music stopped and I stood still,
And found myself outside the hill,
Left alone against my will,
To go now limping as before,
And never hear of that country more!

XIV

Alas, alas for Hamelin!
There came into many a burgher’s pate
A text which says that heaven’s gate
Opens to the rich at as easy rate
As the needle’s eye takes a camel in!
The mayor sent East, West, North and South,
To offer the Piper, by word of mouth
Wherever it was men’s lot to find him,
Silver and gold to his heart’s content,
If he’d only return the way he went,
And bring the children behind him.
But when they saw ‘twas a lost endeavor,
And Piper and dancers were gone forever,
They made a decree that lawyers never
Should think their records dated duly
If, after the day of the month and year,
These words did not as well appear:
“And so long after what happened here
On the twenty-second of July,
Thirteen hundred and seventy-six;"
And the better in memory to fix
The place of the children’s last retreat,
They called it the Pied Piper’s Street,
Where any one playing on pipe or tabor
Was sure for the future to lose his labor.
Nor suffered they hostelry or tavern
To shock with mirth a street so solemn,
But opposite the place of the cavern
They wrote the story on a column,
And on the great church-window painted
The same, to make the world acquainted
How their children were stolen away,
And there it stands to this very day.
And I must not omit to say
That, in Transylvania there’s a tribe
Of alien people who ascribe
To the outlandish ways and dress
On which their neighbors lay such stress,
To their fathers and mothers having risen
Out of some subterranean prison
Into which they were trepanned
Long time ago in a mighty band
Out of Hamelin town in Brunswick land,
But how or why they don’t understand.

XV

So, Willy, let you and me be wipers
Of scores out with all men--especially pipers!
And, whether they pipe us free, from rats or from mice,
If we’ve promised them ought, let us keep our promise.
It's got a good beat but I don't think you could dance to it...It's like Dr. Seuss meets Edgar Allen Poe ...:D

Here's an old spiritual given a modern twist...
"Gramma used to sing, Gramma used to sing..."

Last edited:
Thanks though the uploader has not made this video available in my country. :p

Is this the same thing? I am some minutes into it. I can barely make out the words.

Listen as from 10 minutes 25 seconds.

Music got me through a lot of hard times when it should have been, if he believed in God imo, God Got me through a lot of hard times

That's why i'm against most musicians. They utter blasphemous words. Music is but a creature of God Almighty. Only God Is Praiseworthy.

TruthSucker

Established
And here we are again talking about religion though this thread should be about music ...

Ok I try to take this serious though it's ridiculous. And the reason why I am so harsh is cause of this ongoing brain-washing through people believing in ONE thing. As if there's only one truth, their truth. "Join the club, join the club!" NO! I'm in no one's club. But meanwhile people are getting KILLED cause of religions! Sick shit!
Sorry for being that explicit but it makes me sick and the world is on fucking fire in some areas because the simple people don't stand together!

How can there be peace on earth if you allow the people to be divided by such a beautiful thing for instance like music???
What is the problem in here? I mean I could follow some argumentations if you would say digital music is a problem. But you sayin hitting with a stick on an empty cut-off tree for example is devil worship? Really?

So these are satanists, right?
Really, get your senses together and come back to the real world!

Music, used in a good way, is good music!
Knifes, used for cutting vegetables, is a good tool!
Knifes, used for killing people is still a good tool maybe(!) used in a bad way, maybe someone wanted to defend himself?
Medicine, used for healing people and making a company rich, is still good medicine!
Religion, used to divide people or brain-wash them, is a good thought used in a bad way!

Learn to differentiate! It's not black or white. It's not heaven or hell. It's not good or bad. It is NOT believing or listening to music!
Stop this nonsense about this way or that way. Left or right. It still makes me angry how people can be that blind in this times.

Divide et impera

I'm out. PEACE!
May the good music be with you.

And here we are again talking about religion though this thread should be about music ...
Lol man, it's my thread. Did you even read the first post? :) If not, please do so and read all them posts. There's Only One Truth. There's Only One God. If everybody believed in Him and that everything else are nothing else but His creatures, everybody would be respecting each other. God Does Not Resemble any thing in any way. He Created all of us. If we should meet outside, i'd treat you as i'd like to be treated myself.

TruthSucker

Established
Yes, I did read the first post, nearly read the whole thread. That's why I was so angry.
And I try to treat everyone as well as I wanted be treated. That's one of my life principals so to say.
But we're in here to discuss/debate, and I get emotional at some points which I try to avoid but is not possible all the time and not necessary everytime, I think. But I try my best.

It's not that I don't like you as a person, or don't respect you. But it's like one ex-user in here said: any discussion turns into a religious one very often in here. It wouldn't be a problem to me, if it wasn't about this and that book the whole time. That's like in court: who finds the best fitting passage in a book against the statement from the opposite. You are like lawyers for your religions.

You can be a spiritual or religious person without holding on to a special book. But thats offtopic. You can believe in god, or whatever you wanna call it/him/her, without Quran or the Bible or whatsoever. These are just tools to contract peoples perceptions in a certain way. That is my opinion. Not more, not less.

Listen to this:

You wanna tell me/us this is devilish. Satanism so to say. That is nonsense. Something so positive can't be negative. That's irrational. The artists intention is not bad, therefore the music is not bad. It's the intention not the action itself which makes something "good" or "bad" to follow the black/white pattern.

If I kill someone by accident, I'm no murderer nor does it make me a bad person. I would be very sad but I would know it wasn't my fault. Just to clarify my intention-example.

And to get back to your first post ...
Nothing is worthy of worship besides God
... if there is something like god and he/she/it is as good as everyone is suggesting, he/she/it would never want us to worship it/her/him. People were killed, animals were/are killed because of worshipping. I don't say you do this but the intention behind worshipping is bad. Respect is much better. Respect for other people and their opinions and perceptions and life in general.
Worshipping is too focussed to me. Makes you blind for the greytones. Just my opinion.

mecca

Superstar
Learn to differentiate! It's not black or white. It's not heaven or hell. It's not good or bad. It is NOT believing or listening to music!
Stop this nonsense about this way or that way. Left or right. It still makes me angry how people can be that blind in this times.
Yeah true.

Why can't God use music to get them through a hard time? Even if he doesn't realize it, God used the music to help him.
If he truly believed in God, he would have mentioned that God Got him through and not music. Disbelieving in God is one of the worst sins ever.

... if there is something like god and he/she/it is as good as everyone is suggesting, he/she/it would never want us to worship it/her/him.
Why not? Why speak for God when you doubt His Existence? God Is Genderless by the way. Normally we apply the masculine pronoun when speaking about Him since the male is naturally protective over his environment. Only God Is Worthy of Being Worshiped Since He Always Existed. He Created us with the natural predisposition to believe in Him. Worship is something natural since we can't explain existence itself.

TruthSucker

Established
Why not? Why speak for God when you doubt His Existence?
To me, worshipping simply is wrong. You can admire something/someone, you can be proud of something/someone, you can respect something (an action/a behaviour) or someone but worshipping something/someone to me is subordinating yourself.
For what reason? Because you exist?
People worship money (capitalism), themselves (bodybuilding), things (materialism), power (egoism/sadism), one single person (cult) and the one and only god (monotheism).
That's the problem with worshipping, you concentrate your energy on one thing. The ultimate goal so to speak. Everything else is more or less irrelevant. That makes your behaviour manipulative and yourself can be manipulated.
Look at these fools joining ISIS. They do it for what? Religion? Money? Fame? Sex? Paradise? They've been manipulated.
Respect yourself. Worshipping has a lack of respect for yourself cause you respect your goal more. We are all equal so are animals and nature.

I don't need no king, the king needs you.

God Is Genderless by the way. Normally we apply the masculine pronoun when speaking about Him since the male is naturally protective over his environment.
So women are not protecting their children? The future of mankind?
Women are equal, just because men are stronger physically doesn't mean they're stronger then women. Have some respect for your mother. I hope, if there is something like "god", it's a woman. Would you worship a woman?
When thinking of god, the image in your head is one of a man I presume. That goes for me as well and bilions of people on this world. We all have already been manipulated.

Only God Is Worthy of Being Worshiped Since He Always Existed. He Created us with the natural predisposition to believe in Him. Worship is something natural since we can't explain existence itself.
You know the movie Men in Black? I guess so. I loved the outro when the camera zooms out the universe further and further away.
You are worshipping a marble-player. Prove me wrong.