Multiple pedestrians run over in Toronto

Agreed. After posting I was almost disappointed in myself for the jaded comment I added to the post. We’re all so desensitized to such occurrences. It’s a terrible shame.
I'm not saying it sucks we aren't desensitized, but it was gonna happen. Anyway.

starviego

Rookie

Where is the smashed-up grill? Where are the broken shards from the headlamp/turn signal assemblies? Why isn't the windshield cracked from all those people hitting the vehicle at speed? Now I'm having my doubts.... The damage is too 'clean' to have just run down a dozen people.

Thunderian

Superstar
Where are the broken shards from the headlamp/turn signal assemblies?
Since the van is alleged to have been moving when it struck the pedestrians, I am going to assume it's strewn back over the path the van took through the crowd.

Kung Fu

Superstar
I live 20 minutes away from where this happened. I was in that very intersection on Saturday for a dentist appointment.

Funny how the media didn't label him a Christian considering he's an Armenian and the majority of Armenians are known to be Christian.

Surprised Thunderian didn't label him a terrorist but that's because he probably gathered all the facts first before he decided to open his mouth.

I live 20 minutes away from where this happened. I was in that very intersection on Saturday for a dentist appointment.

Funny how the media didn't label him a Christian considering he's an Armenian and the majority of Armenians are known to be Christian.

Surprised Thunderian didn't label him a terrorist but that's because he probably gathered all the facts first before he decided to open his mouth.
When I saw his last name, I assumed he was Armenian, too. Thanks for clarifying. It’s interesting, but a few people in my office also live in that area. Yesterday, unfortunately, we got a play by play account of what was happening.

Sounds like the driver has severe anti-social/mental health issues. The way it’s being handled in the media is strange considering everyone today is sad about the loss of life, yet, people here aren’t even thinking it’s some sort of “attack”. I guess the media outlets are trying their hardest to propagandize and sensationalize the event as much as they can.

manama

Star
When the attack occurred immediately people started saying that it was a "Muslim terrorist" and there were bunch of "witnesses" saying that he shouted Allahu Akbar.
Funny how as soon as its revealed that the guy was a white Christian in the incel community (if they can be even called that) the Christian part flew out of the window and with little revelation, the news will be dead soon.
Same thing happened with the German gang rapes which were done by the natives but blamed on immigrants and failed bombing incident and Church shootings etc. As soon as its found out that the guy is a white native and more often than not a Christian, the news is killed or only covered once in a blue moon.

Muslims in Toronto have been raising money to help the victims so thats a good thing.

manama

Star
Apparently the guy also made a FB post before the incident praising another "incel" who shot multiple people to take his frustrations out that feminism wasnt allowing him to get laid. Just wtf.

Thunderian

Superstar
Where are you getting that this guy was a Christian? I haven't seen anything on that anywhere.

Tikawanda

Established
This is horrible, and the fact that the attacker was an incel makes me cringe. Those are the kinds of people who blame women, other men, society, etc. for their problems instead of blaming their own social ineptitude. They're worse than MGTOW.