MTV awards nominee: Selena Gomez new behind the scenes Documentary Apple film

L3M4

Star
I hope VC can read this post, somebody please reach VC about this

The Selena Gomez documentary is literally another MK Ultra breakdown captured in film but in full display, clear as day and unbelievably that’s all of what the film is about.

IMG_0215.jpeg
one of her many handlers gaslighting her, She starts the docu telling selena to take her MORNING meds that Gomez doesn’t want to consume, (this happens a few times throughout the film) Selena is laying in a car speechless.

Selena Gomez then complains in a concert saying stuff about her own self, such as "her body looks like a boy without boobs or ass"
then complains about the outfit and her vagina

When Selena isn’t crying and blaming herself hysterically for everything and nothing, she is throwing erratic tantrums again for anything and nothing. These sort of never before seen scenes are shared in the film. scenes like this many times overwhelm the film. The start would remind a few of that concert she did and started using profanity to the entire audience when she thought her mic was off

disclaimer: I am not a fan, I just found it odd that mtv would nominee it and decided to watch it. lts screwed up, thats why they nominated it. If that’s what you expect (and should) from these type of films, u won’t be disappointed. For anybody who is new and wondering what mk ultra is doing in today’s “celebrities“ this thing captures probably most pf every aspect…

At one point Selena is angry the interviewer do not connect with her, she finishes it upset, one handler says the code word we are done and Selena snaps, she repeats “I am done“ dressing in black and extremely upset she reminds the audience she hates being controlled (in her own words) like in her Disney days and claims she is being dressed as a “witch” once again against her will…

in another scene selenas handler flight her to africa to gaslight her telling Selena that is not normal she hates her job, or is not normal for her to not be turning on her phone and not wanting to “come home”

At the end the film ends with Selena expressing once again basically that is all an ilusion and is not normal, she says: I just want to be a mom and have a family and be NORMAL
IMG_0217.jpeg

edit: in the africa scenes, Gomez ask the local tribes random intimate questions to school children, There is so much weird inappropriate things that just don’t fit at all Gomez innocent image

Last edited:

BananaLaser

Veteran
I hope VC can read this post, somebody please reach VC about this

The Selena Gomez documentary is literally another MK Ultra breakdown captured in film but in full display, clear as day and unbelievably that’s all of what the film is about.

View attachment 85867
one of her many handlers gaslighting her, She starts the docu telling selena to take her MORNING meds that Gomez doesn’t want to consume, (this happens a few times throughout the film) Selena is laying in a car speechless.

Selena Gomez then complains in a concert saying stuff about her own self, such as "her body looks like a boy without boobs or ass"
then complains about the outfit and her vagina

When Selena isn’t crying and blaming herself hysterically for everything and nothing, she is throwing erratic tantrums again for anything and nothing. These sort of never before seen scenes are shared in the film. scenes like this many times overwhelm the film. The start would remind a few of that concert she did and started using profanity to the entire audience when she thought her mic was off

disclaimer: I am not a fan, I just found it odd that mtv would nominee it and decided to watch it. lts screwed up, thats why they nominated it. If that’s what you expect (and should) from these type of films, u won’t be disappointed. For anybody who is new and wondering what mk ultra is doing in today’s “celebrities“ this thing captures probably most pf every aspect…

At one point Selena is angry the interviewer do not connect with her, she finishes it upset, one handler says the code word we are done and Selena snaps, she repeats “I am done“ dressing in black and extremely upset she reminds the audience she hates being controlled (in her own words) like in her Disney days and claims she is being dressed as a “witch” once again against her will…

in another scene selenas handler flight her to africa to gaslight her telling Selena that is not normal she hates her job, or is not normal for her to not be turning on her phone and not wanting to “come home”

At the end the film ends with Selena expressing once again basically that is all an ilusion and is not normal, she says: I just want to be a mom and have a family and be NORMAL
View attachment 85868

edit: in the africa scenes, Gomez ask the local tribes random intimate questions to school children, There is so much weird inappropriate things that just don’t fit at all Gomez innocent image
I saw the movie recently. I'm not a fan of hers, but I chose to see it because I was curious as to what it's like. I agree about it being an MKUltra breakdown captured in a film. The scene where they tell her that she needs to take her meds, may seem like they're telling her to take her vitamins, but considering she's a famous celebrity it makes more sense that it's actually drugs, that they're disguising as just "meds". The movie itself I think was poorly made; it didn't have any real direction and it was pretty surface level.

Last edited:

L3M4

Star
I saw the movie recently. I'm not a fan of hers, but I chose to see it because I was curious as to what it's like. I agree it being an MKUltra breakdown captured in a film. The scene where they tell her that she needs to take her meds, may seem like they're telling her to take her vitamins, but considering she's a famous celebrity it makes more sense that it's actually drugs, that they're disguising as just "meds". The movie itself I think was poorly made; it didn't have any real direction and it was pretty surface level.
Same! and what you're stating is very accurate. I recently saw "The Idol" and even tho it's fictions, it's the SAME story that keeps repeating itself again and again; the entire entourage music label team gas lightning the singer to hell. Reminded me a lot of the Selena Film and a VC previous Miley's article. All these naive young female's in the industry are being drugged, manipulated, controlled and lied by their team and "doctors" paid by the industry.