Mr Iglesias Netflix Original Series

imsickofyoshi

Established
Has anyone watched it?
They make the one kid who is into conspiracy (forgot his name) look like a total nutcase. If they don't tone him down in the second season (if there is a second season) I will give up on the show. I like it otherwise. I think I like it because of its old school sitcom feel

TheTruthIsOutThere

Established
Has anyone watched it?
They make the one kid who is into conspiracy (forgot his name) look like a total nutcase. If they don't tone him down in the second season (if there is a second season) I will give up on the show. I like it otherwise. I think I like it because of its old school sitcom feel
It was okay but I did notice that in one scene Cree's character gave Mr Iglesias a brush on his leg and a certain look which I found really creepy.

polymoog

Superstar
i didnt see it, BUT.... i did see an advertisement somewhere for a new netflix conspiracy theory.
in the coming attraction, nixon and others (black and white footage) were depicted as meeting in a sinster way while the narrator talked about a secret worldwide society. i think the friends society was mentioned, but i dont know what it was centered upon.

based on what i saw, it looked like a terrible disinfo piece. i couldnt find the clip, although i checked on the list of netflix shows. :(