Movie Game...

Serveto

Star
No, not really but i imagine that everyone wonders what movie the poster has/had in mind with their choice of location. Trust me, i racked my brain on @Serveto's choice but i couldn't, even remotely, recall a movie with Istanbul in the title. :D
At first, I was somewhat confused concerning the basic rules of the game as well. I thought, maybe, we were to choose movies either set or filmed on the location, but not necessarily with that location specifically mentioned in the title. I am glad to see that @KingOfTheRock was able to take the location I gave, Turkey, acceptably modify it, and thus keep the game properly moving.
"Once Upon a Time in America"

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
No, not really but i imagine that everyone wonders what movie the poster has/had in mind with their choice of location. Trust me, i racked my brain on @Serveto's choice but i couldn't, even remotely, recall a movie with Istanbul in the title. :D

I listed country and city together for the benefit of those not familiar with Nanking's location. If i hadn't listed the country, you'd have had no choice but to come up with that very movie.
Never heard of the movie though. :/ Sounds horrific tbh. O.O

As for @Serveto and his movie ... all I could recall was

Istanbul was Constantinople
Now, it's Instanbul, not Constantinople
So if you've a date in Constantinople
She'll be waiting in Instanbul

That's cheating. I already gave you the answer :p
:D Well, actually I hadn't seen that yet (your other post, but which I have read since) until afterwards. But I did go to IMDB to look for movie titles there, as I couldn't think of any films with Syria in the title and that one came up at the top of the list. The trailer looked interesting as well as some of the comments people wrote.
What movie did you have in mind with the seasons?
Captain America: The Winter Soldier

There seems to be some rather obvious disclosure and/or "predictive programming" with regards to the hopes/goals/thinking of the so-called "elites" contained in this film (although, as one might expect, it will be somewhat veiled underneath the entertainment aspect, but in this film, it seems not really even that much) especially during the part where Captain America and Black Widow find the hidden computer system, which then comes on and it starts to tell them all about "Hydra" and how it had been used to infiltrate and become part of "S.H.I.E.L.D."

"Hydra" = Operation Paperclip - as is explained by Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson's character).

Last edited: