Movie Game...

Karlysymon

Superstar
...on geography. One poster mentions a geographical location and the next one posts a movie title with the location in the title or a city in the country mentioned.
an Example

Movie: Coming to America.

So i'll go first.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Last edited:

Dalit

Star
@Dalit and @Colonel Valerio
Where are the cities in the movie titles???? iam giving you another example

@polymoog
SA was hard! Posters are free to leave a hint of an actor or actress so we know which movie you have in mind.

(hint; Bogart)
Casablanca

Sorry I messed that up. The Big Easy refers to New Orleans, but doesn't directly state it. And Mandela (movie) doesn't mention a city.

By the way, I saw where the 3 billboards were and they weren't in Missouri, but in Black Mountain, NC. That's where they filmed at least. They were covered up since they upset the locals.

@Dalit and @Colonel Valerio
Where are the cities in the movie titles???? iam giving you another example

@polymoog
SA was hard! Posters are free to leave a hint of an actor or actress so we know which movie you have in mind.

(hint; Bogart)

Wounded Knee is an area/ and a massacre site in South Dakota. Thought it was passable *shrugs*

Karlysymon

Superstar
Casablanca

Sorry I messed that up. The Big Easy refers to New Orleans, but doesn't directly state it. And Mandela (movie) doesn't mention a city.

By the way, I saw where the 3 billboards were and they weren't in Missouri, but in Black Mountain, NC. That's where they filmed at least. They were covered up since they upset the locals.

Gods of Egypt

elsbet

Superstar
Iam pretty sure Nanking and Shanghai are 2 different cities but i'll let it slide.
This is what i had in mind (r*pe/ Massacre of Nanjing)

Next Location: Rwanda
We're supposed to guess the one you're thinking of... okay, I had it wrong then. I thought it had to be the same country or a city in the same country-- related but not necessarily exact.

I never would have guessed that anyway. :p

Karlysymon

Superstar
We're supposed to guess the one you're thinking of... okay, I had it wrong then. I thought it had to be the same country or a city in the same country-- related but not necessarily exact.

I never would have guessed that anyway. :p
No, not really but i imagine that everyone wonders what movie the poster has/had in mind with their choice of location. Trust me, i racked my brain on @Serveto's choice but i couldn't, even remotely, recall a movie with Istanbul in the title. :D

I listed country and city together for the benefit of those not familiar with Nanking's location. If i hadn't listed the country, you'd have had no choice but to come up with that very movie.