"Mother" a film about portraying God as a narcissist

Vixy

Star
Yeah it was a strange view of God and the bible plus when mother earth told God "How can we have kids when you won't even fuck me?" Really? God created Jesus through a humans body, not through mother earth that way, it just seemed so wrong, the whole movie. Isch..

Plus you get to see humans as the vil on earth and want God to take them out but God teaches us to love and forgive, not hate each other so his message was completely turned around and he was portrayed as gullible and stupid.

manama

Star
Hollywood can NEVER do anything right when it comes to ANY religion. Look at the film Noah, it was your typical vegan bs, or the movie they made about Moses when even the actor was saying "Moses was the most violent person in existence" like wtf are you talking about?
And this which is just the epitome of your everyday edgy atheist's take on religion.
They even put a poem about love for God at the end of that trash movie shape of water. These dumb people have another thing coming if they are taking a renowned poem about a man's love for his creator who has been protecting him and watching over him TO an idiot woman banging a fish.

They need to stay away from everything that has anything to do with religion, scriptures, cultures and myths etc.

~JC~

Veteran
Yeah it was a strange view of God and the bible plus when mother earth told God "How can we have kids when you won't even fuck me?" Really? God created Jesus through a humans body, not through mother earth that way, it just seemed so wrong, the whole movie. Isch..

Plus you get to see humans as the vil on earth and want God to take them out but God teaches us to love and forgive, not hate each other so his message was completely turned around and he was portrayed as gullible and stupid.
Thanks for this post. I was happily surprised to find it here because I just finally saw that movie and my head is spinning. It gave me anxiety almost the entire time. I immediately had to find some breakdown or blurb about it to help me figure out what the heck I just watched...o_O although, the intention wasn’t too unclear when you witness the utter spiritual execution of the mother throughout.

Mother Nature = Satan. A movie about the lie that satan is Mikail, Gabriel (and even God).

God (Javier Bardem) called to the Mother (Satan) as "my goddess". Symbolic Noah's Flood was due to the anger of "Mother". Mother said "get out of my house" and everybody's gone.

They call "mother" repeatedly as "the inspiration" (Gabriel). When she touched the wall, she could feel the spirit of the universe.

mother-2017-005-jennifer-lawrence-hands-wall.jpg

When the mother gets angry, an earthquake occurs at home (Mikail).

2018-01-01 22_36_39-Greenshot.png
When she sees the evil of mankind, her heart darkens. Because she loves mankind. She is sensitive to their pain. That's why she didn't want Adam to come!

2018-03-27 20_54_39-Greenshot.png
God is sleeping?

There is no single moment or point that God does not know.

This movie was the biggest demonic intrigue I've ever seen.