Mosque Murder: Pagan-Satanist Involvement

muslimah

Rookie
A while back a Muslim man was killed outside of a mosque in Canada. The accused murderer was deeply into the occult and it seems to have been a motive in this stabbing. This video analyzes the alleged killer's social media pages:
Warning that around between 22:30 and 22:56 there are images of real women so males should look away during that part.

Note: the brother does make some mistakes in this video, for example he mentions that a hadith says that black dogs are vehicles in which devils enter this world. That's not exactly what the hadith says (although perhaps some scholars interpret it that way Allahu 'alam), rather the hadith says that black dogs are devils and scholars have interpreted the specific meaning differently. If any other Muslims notice mistakes in the video let me know so I can clarify them here.

Another thing to note is the brother's mention of a "dajjalic system". I'm not sure what he means by this but sometimes I've heard deviant people use it when talking about conspiracy theories that are not compatible with Islamic theology. I'm unaware of any "dajjalic system" being mentioned in Islamic scripture.

Also for his theory of baphomet being a caricature I'm not sure the basis for that. From my research it seems the name baphomet came from people mishearing how a name was pronounced then later on they developed the whole goat-man demon thing around that: https://www.britannica.com/topic/Baphomet

Last edited:

muslimah

Rookie
Something interesting I wanted to mention about the order of the left hand path mentioned in the video:
In Islamic theology we believe that on the day of judgement those who will end up in hell will be given their book of deeds in their left hand.
This makes their name ironic in a way since those who involve themselves in these occult groups will end up in the fire if they do not repent.

muslimah

Rookie
Something interesting I wanted to mention about the order of the left hand path mentioned in the video:
In Islamic theology we believe that on the day of judgement those who will end up in hell will be given their book of deeds in their left hand.
This makes their name ironic in a way since those who involve themselves in these occult groups will end up in the fire if they do not repent.
Here is a recitation of a surah (chapter) which speaks about the people of the left