More Mtv Idiocy

polymoog

Superstar
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/08/01/mtvs-moonman-trophy-transforms-into-moon-person.html

MTV's Moonman trophy transforms into 'Moon Person'

MTV’s iconic Moonman is going where no trophy has gone before.

After the network eliminated gender-specific categories at both their MTV Movie & TV Awards, as well as the upcoming Video Music Awards, President Chris McCarthy announced that the metallic astronaut will now be a “Moon Person.”

“Why should it be a man?” McCarthy told the New York Times. “It could be a man, it could be a woman, it could be transgender, it could be nonconformist.”

Musicians have been collecting the coveted statues at the televised ceremony since 1984 when Dan Aykrod and Bette Midler hosted the first MTV Video Music Awards back in 1984.

But MTV isn’t stopping there. McCarthy also revealed that a new reality series was in development titled “We Are They.” It aims to focus on young people’s coming-of-age moments, such as going to college and first relationships.

However, there's a twist: all those featured in the show will be gender-nonconforming.

Katy Perry is scheduled to host this year’s VMAs on August 27.

williejonesjr

Veteran
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/08/01/mtvs-moonman-trophy-transforms-into-moon-person.html

After the network eliminated gender-specific categories at both their MTV Movie & TV Awards, as well as the upcoming Video Music Awards, President Chris McCarthy announced that the metallic astronaut will now be a “Moon Person.”

“Why should it be a man?” McCarthy told the New York Times. “It could be a man, it could be a woman, it could be transgender, it could be nonconformist.”

Musicians have been collecting the coveted statues at the televised ceremony since 1984 when Dan Aykrod and Bette Midler hosted the first MTV Video Music Awards back in 1984.

But MTV isn’t stopping there. McCarthy also revealed that a new reality series was in development titled “We Are They.” It aims to focus on young people’s coming-of-age moments, such as going to college and first relationships.

However, there's a twist: all those featured in the show will be gender-nonconforming.

It was like, it kept getting worse as the article went on.

Aero

Superstar
I'm a big believer in tolerance. Even if that means being tolerant of shapeshifters, cyborgs and robots. So I don't care what people want to identify with. Intolerance is a huge sign of weakness, and there really isn't a better way to say it.

Maybe M.T.V is trash. But most of you are just hyping all this shit up more. Doesn't matter if it's the entertainment industry, satanic cults, or transgenders in the bathroom. It's at a point where the actual people promoting this stuff can sit back and let people's righteous indignation do that work for them.

If you actually want to see an end to the "idiocy" than set goals. And make a plan to accomplish those goals. Bad press really is the same thing as good press. It's question of what a person can tolerate. And I can tolerate all the shadowy promotion running on this site. But I'm obligated to call you out.

williejonesjr

Veteran
I'm a big believer in tolerance. Even if that means being tolerant of shapeshifters, cyborgs and robots. So I don't care what people want to identify with. Intolerance is a huge sign of weakness, and there really isn't a better way to say it.

Maybe M.T.V is trash. But most of you are just hyping all this shit up more. Doesn't matter if it's the entertainment industry, satanic cults, or transgenders in the bathroom. It's at a point where the actual people promoting this stuff can sit back and let people's righteous indignation do that work for them.

If you actually want to see an end to the "idiocy" than set goals. And make a plan to accomplish those goals. Bad press really is the same thing as good press. It's question of what a person can tolerate. And I can tolerate all the shadowy promotion running on this site. But I'm obligated to call you out.
I feel convicted.

Yep. I'm intolerant. I'm allowed to be.

Aero

Superstar
I feel convicted.

Yep. I'm intolerant. I'm allowed to be.
I can't tell if you are being serious. But this is exactly what I'm talking about regardless. All this shit is predicated on peoples right to "feel" some way. And also have those feelings be important, and validated.

So my proposition is. If you all want your feelings to be validated and important. Start doing it to other people.

Devine

Star

Aw jeez

Devine

Star
anyone else looking forward to watch the moral degenerate VMAs on the 27 of august?

gee i cant wait. maybe we will get to see a real human sacrifice this year.
tee hee :) well if katy perry the host you should.
but i'm not expecting it to be very "sexy" since no one gets to have a gender :)

Devine

Star
you get outta here the rest of us are gonna chill here in this thread :)

Aero

Superstar
How dare you talk to me like that. I think you have been reading the satanic playbook.

I wasn't trying to seem holier than thou. I have my moments. But I believe every problem in the world can be solved with one of two methods. Most problems can be solved by method 1. Pulling out a big gun. And every other problem can be solved by method 2. Squeezing the trigger.

Haich

Superstar
'But MTV isn’t stopping there. McCarthy also revealed that a new reality series was in development titled “We Are They.” It aims to focus on young people’s coming-of-age moments, such as going to college and first relationships.'

More like 'We are ill'