Monster Energy Drink & The Beast

Verbal_Kint

Rookie
What exactly is the agenda behind all this occult symbolism in mainstream media? Is it really there? Is it just a case of apophenia? Are the marketing tools? Will we ever know?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I think it is very easy to have the kind of conversation that zooms in on the specific product, whether or not the makers of the Monster drink had a hidden motive in promoting a double meaning in their branding, I think that many on this forum would recognise the grubby fingerprints of evil in the messages pumped out into our culture.

The Bible talks about the "Mystery of Iniquity" and Alice A Bailey wrote about it in "The Externalisation of the Hierachy" but I am reminded of Isaiah 59...

19 So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
But is that not exactly what most of the forums & articles on the site are about, specifics? I think that we need to look at the big picture & stop being distracted by the little things.
Hi VK,

I have to agree with you - I spent a couple if years of my life looking into more of the dark side than the average Wiccan or Freemason with a drive to understand "what THEY are up to", only to have come out with a far stronger sense of what WE should be up to...

I posted this on another thread but it was do good I can't resist sharing it again (VC please don't ban me for spamming!!!)