Monsta x

has

Rookie
I didn't endorse the group or kpop-- quite the contrary. Your message gets lost when it is entangled with insults and self righteousness.
"You didn't endorse the group or kpop" yet you deadass felt compelled to respond to a message that wasn't even adressed to you LMAO
This is the second time you break into a discussion between 2 people to directly or indirectly 'defend' something you're allegedly "not endorsing" (I mean, come on.. my very first message was only 2 questions and it was apparently already too much for you~ :rolleyes:). Why so bothered then?

I just LOVE how some of yall try (and fail) to come at me (edit: even my avatar? jeez...that's SO PATHETIC!! lmao!) but never confront or contradict what I'm actually saying about issue of the Kpop stanning undercover """truther"""" fandom. Maybe because there is actually some Truth in it.

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
"You didn't endorse the group or kpop" yet you deadass felt compelled to respond to a message that wasn't even adressed to you LMAO
This is the second time you break into a discussion between 2 people to directly or indirectly 'defend' something you're allegedly "not endorsing" (I mean, come on.. my very first message was only 2 questions and it was apparently already too much for you~ :rolleyes:). Why so bothered then?

I just LOVE how some of yall try (and fail) to come at me (edit: even my avatar? jeez...that's SO PATHETIC!! lmao!) but never confront or contradict what I'm actually saying about issue of the Kpop stanning undercover """truther"""" fandom. Maybe because there is actually some Truth in it.
It's a forum open to all members.

And that is correct-- I endorsed neither the group nor kpop... quite the contrary. Your message-- including the most recent one, since it, too, it is entangled with insults and self righteousness-- is again, lost.

Regrettably, it is tempting to call you Fangface, based on your choice of avatar, but I will refrain. It doesn't really further your cause, though. It looks mean.

Alpha&Omega

Rookie
I will ALWAYS be better off being rightfully mad and calling people out on their hypocrisy, than deadass stalking devil worshippers. At least, my soul is spared. I am good.;)

It's okay. I wasn't mad against YOU but more about your apparent obliviousness to the actual issues of those Kpop threads. My anger is towards the hypocrisy of the Kpop fandom of the Truth community which is blatantly still fascinated by its darkness and using the movement to stan under false pretexts.
Please, don't listen to those foolish enablers babbling self indulgent crap like "you're good" while still visiting those creepy places. You're not.
So much evil and dark energy surrounding those places....can't you feel it? I really don't get how or why would any Christian agree dwelling themselves into this mess. Cutting out that trash right away out of your life should be the only purposeful solution.
Through your response (and at the difference of the delusional Kpop stans seen in this thread), you seem like a sweet & intelligent person. If you're a Christian, you should know that even if there is stuff we enjoy doing/listening /are interested to, we have to STOP doing entertain them because of all the dark & evil energies surrounding them that will catch up on us one day or another. I mean, look at those HUNDREDS of pages of delusional people obsessing about the same things AGAIN AND AGAIN and thinking they are doing something, like........ :rolleyes: If that stuff ain't bewitchment, I don't what it is.

Please, stay away of those threads, stay away of the Darkness and pray.
God Bless.
Aha! I can understand your sentiment. I'm not really into K-pop, but it's what wakes me up. I've known about the existence of those behind the veil when I was in my early teens then avoided it for so long until this early summer. I just want to say that, they can't see what they're doing. It shocks me how much they can be so updated with all that's going on around this 'idol'. I woke up in the morning and see that there's 20 more post being updated. I cringe every time a repetition is being posted for the nth time. And a lot of them profess that it was bad what they're doing but they still acknowledge they can't cut it off. They can't accept that they need to cut off what is bad for them. Sometimes I visit the thread and they blatantly encouraged everyone to keep the thread going, when the few starts moving on.

Even after all the thousands of posts and they still don't understand that it's time to move on. I don't know what else should they be doing. When the answers is staring right at their faces.

has

Rookie
It's a forum open to all members.

And that is correct-- I endorsed neither the group nor kpop... quite the contrary. Your message-- including the most recent one, since it, too, it is entangled with insults and self righteousness-- is again, lost.

Regrettably, it is tempting to call you Fangface, based on your choice of avatar, but I will refrain. It doesn't really further your cause, though. It looks mean.
..aaand I'm still failiing to see the point of your post - again.
Never did I try to silence you. You literally broke in into the discourse saying you're not endorsing kpop yet feel compelled to defend its community, to a point of even defending yourself about stuff you're not even supposed to feel concerned about (since you're not into kpop), and this, without even trying to discuss or contradict my points. Actually, I was just pointing out the incoherence between what you said of your intentions and your actual actions.
You're whole argumentation only revolves about how "mean" I am and my post filled with insults, which is very rich of you considering you deadass just liked a post deeming my avatar as "ugly" - which just proves how desperate you are to come at me to upvote such a stupid trollish interference. How about debating my stance on the Kpop truth comunity? Can you prove my arguments wrong? This is the only relevant stuff here. Not me, my personality or my goddamn avatar (which is absolutely stunning btw - idc what yall basic peasants have to say about it U_U).
I don't care the slightliest about being "mean" or self righteous. I couldn't care less about being called "Fang Face" because I'm not a soft hearted thin skinned sissy child. I want the Truth. We are on a goddamn Spiritual Warface rigth now, and thousands of minions are literally manipulated to sustain a wicked obsession with litteral Devil worshippers, and yall are nitpicking over some irrelevant crap. ENOUGH already!

I woke up in the morning and see that there's 20 more post being updated. I cringe every time a repetition is being posted for the nth time. And a lot of them profess that it was bad what they're doing but they still acknowledge they can't cut it off. They can't accept that they need to cut off what is bad for them. Sometimes I visit the thread and they blatantly encouraged everyone to keep the thread going, when the few starts moving on.
Even after all the thousands of posts and they still don't understand that it's time to move on. I don't know what else should they be doing. When the answers is staring right at their faces.
THANK YOU so much for your input!
I can barely stand going to those threads and read them because like I said I can really FEEL that dark and creepy energy surrounding them. What you said in the bold part is SO GODDAMN IMPORTANT!! : they CANNOT stop. Their literal OBSESSION with those Devil worshippers screams bewitchment. I would feel sorry for them if they weren't actually encouraging each other into this wicked obsessive behavior. They are SICK. But deep down I know they're only the spawn of Satan's influence (like we -Christians- all did at one point) and are just victims.
The cult-like mob mentality is HUGE with them : former users testifed that once they expressed a remote criticism about this fandom, they were chastized. Props to you for having the guts to escape of this cult bewitchment.
Your last sentence is everything : hundreds of pages after hundreds of page, babbling non stop about this demonic crap..... Those kids really have a lot of times in their hands. If only they would use it on more pursposeful things....

Lmao I wish more people would see your posts. I got banned for saying similar things before under a different screen name, apparently someone in the thread reported my account. I don't see any "insults" or "self-righteousness" in your posts, by the way. I know an offensive post when I see one cause the way I "remind" them was even harsher. If anything, that's what people need to hear. My past (quoted) posts are still available in the Kpop thread, you can see that some people actually need to hear it that way. I can list all the ridiculous things I find in the B thread, I even created a thread about it, but eh, that's all in the past. I'm done trying to help people that don't want to be helped lmao, hilarious cause that's exactly what they're trying to do for the said Kpop group (thread's title) with all the kPop pRayeRs, sPiRituAl pErsOnalItY reAdInG, and stuff.
THANK YOU!;)
Yeah the whole "YoU'rE sO mEaN" narrative felt like a poor attempt to derail the thread into silly personal attacks because they just CANNOT to provide actual contradictions to my arguments. I could have been WAY MORE harsch with my words if I would... Those people are just weak (in their stance) and hate facing the Truth so they feel like being personnally attacked.

You're really bold for daring to involve yourself into those kpop threads!!:eek: Did they welcome your "hater" ass with forks & stones?? LOL
But you know what? If you are being attacked, it means you are doing something Right. Check out the near automatic presseDT reactions whenever you post something remotely negative about Satanic Kpop. They don't even realize they're giving themselves out right away, and just prove us right everytime with their cult-like over-defensiveness :cool:

What I bolded is so important!!! But we shouldn't lose hope ! At this point, only Christ & prayers could lift the bewitchment.
Those spirtual/personality readings are so fishy... Before coming to Christ I was hard into astrology and stuff.... Now that I am Christian, I grasped that these activites (who belong to the ~New Age~ spectrum) are one of the many fields through which Satan appeals its worshippers (whether they realize it or not). Lookout how this whole witch/wiccan & astrology has became so trendy these last few years... It's like a rabbit hole where you feel compelled to dig deeper and deeper... Fake Truther Kpop Stans Undercover (FTKSU) dwelling into this are just like the snake biting its own tail at this point... SMH

Last edited:

Alpha&Omega

Rookie
[/QUOTE]THANK YOU so much for your input!
I can barely stand going to those threads and read them because like I said I can really FEEL that dark and creepy energy surrounding them. What you said in the bold part is SO GODDAMN IMPORTANT!! : they CANNOT stop. Their literal OBSESSION with those Devil worshippers screams bewitchment. I would feel sorry for them if they weren't actually encouraging each other into this wicked obsessive behavior. They are SICK. But deep down I know they're only the spawn of Satan's influence (like we -Christians- all did at one point) and are just victims.
The cult-like mob mentality is HUGE with them : former users testifed that once they expressed a remote criticism about this fandom, they were chastized. Props to you for having the guts to escape of this cult bewitchment.
Your last sentence is everything : hundreds of pages after hundreds of page, babbling non stop about this demonic crap..... Those kids really have a lot of times in their hands. If only they would use it on more pursposeful things....[/QUOTE]

If there wasn’t a dispute prior to my departure, I would still be there and you would be shitting on me. XD

And I think I read your comments in there. And laughing about the hate comments. And I salute you for being strong and able to shoulder all those comments being thrown at you. I hate how low they could go, even go as far as sounding like they knew your personally.