Monsta x

Hey guys I just wanna ask if any of you guys know anything about monsta x, that maybe I don't know. Since I've been standing them since about July I know quite a lot. But do any of you guys maybe know if they might have any bad symbolisms, because I couldn't find any, Thank God But maybe if you guys see anything wrong please tell me

Hey guys I just wanna ask if any of you guys know anything about monsta x, that maybe I don't know. Since I've been standing them since about July I know quite a lot. But do any of you guys maybe know if they might have any bad symbolisms, because I couldn't find any, Thank God But maybe if you guys see anything wrong please tell me
Is Monsta X an energy drink?

I think the BTS discussion thread is similar to one giant edition of Skooby Doo...it's at 16,000 posts now...in the end, after all the excitement they find out it was the janitor.

If you haven't figured out the main point after 16,000 posts....well, there isn't one.

Orrrr....BTS is an abbreviation for Bots....and they are not real.people but bots who's function it is to fill up the servers memory capacity until the server goes down and all posts are lost forever.

Bit like an internet gatekeeper.

JESUS, how many Kpop thread does this forum need???

Don't you already have a "Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence" one? Are yall going to clog this place with one thread for each Kpop band??
Can you not use Gods name in vain. And what's your problem where trying to help others know about the darkness that might be in kpop so people can know and stop listening to it.

Can you not use Gods name in vain. And what's your problem where trying to help others know about the darkness that might be in kpop so people can know and stop listening to it.
"X" marks the spot. Sorry to say, but that is your first indication.

Think about it-- you dont get famous unless you (or your stage parents) have compromised on the way.

Monster or "Monsta"
In Latin is prodigium... like our word prodigy.

Or Prodigy the creepyass, green horned singer.

When capitalized, it is te deum or god... soo, yeah.

pinkblob

Established
I think the BTS discussion thread is similar to one giant edition of Skooby Doo...it's at 16,000 posts now...in the end, after all the excitement they find out it was the janitor.

If you haven't figured out the main point after 16,000 posts....well, there isn't one.

Orrrr....BTS is an abbreviation for Bots....and they are not real.people but bots who's function it is to fill up the servers memory capacity until the server goes down and all posts are lost forever.

Bit like an internet gatekeeper.
There's always something new to talk about cause bts releases new stuff almost every day. It's not like we're looking for the "monster" so i dont get your point tbh.

Though I agree with what was said earlier... you can't make a thread for every group.... the reason the bts one was made to separate from kpop is cause the fans of smaller kpop bands thought bts was the only one getting talked about and were getting salty. Monsta x counts as the "other kpop" groups with less attention and content so you should go there. I'm sure they talk about them sometimes there. They don't have enough fans on here or content to have a thread.

pinkblob

Established
You all talk about Everything in there.. not just BTS. :p
what other things have you seen? If I see something related to something bts has done, it's still connected to them. It's still a symbol they've used, or something that they hinted at.

There's always something new to talk about cause bts releases new stuff almost every day.
Wouldn't you all be better off in a chat room then? You could all chatter away to your hearts content about their daily output.

Any band that releases new stuff every other day is obviously being controlled, guided and directed by hidden hands to push an agenda.

So have you all, after 16,000 posts fathomed out who is behind them and what is their agenda?

No band are able to produce new material that quickly whilst fulfilling their PR responsibilities and also performing. Not material with any substance anyway.

"X" marks the spot. Sorry to say, but that is your first indication.

Think about it-- you dont get famous unless you (or your stage parents) have compromised on the way.

Monster or "Monsta"
In Latin is prodigium... like our word prodigy.

Or Prodigy the creepyass, green horned singer.

When capitalized, it is te deum or god... soo, yeah.
I don't know, you might be right, but they aren't supper famous as everyone thinks. I don't know thx though for at least pointing some stuff out

pinkblob

Established
Wouldn't you all be better off in a chat room then? You could all chatter away to your hearts content about their daily output.

Any band that releases new stuff every other day is obviously being controlled, guided and directed by hidden hands to push an agenda.

So have you all, after 16,000 posts fathomed out who is behind them and what is their agenda?

No band are able to produce new material that quickly whilst fulfilling their PR responsibilities and also performing. Not material with any substance anyway.
A forum is easier to have a sort of "archive' of stuff. And they can't have people working for them? Obviously they're not doing everything themselves, their part is the music and performance.

Have we figured out who is behind it? Is that the point of this website, to find the "one" bad guy behind it all? I think we can all guess who's in charge of media, the 1% that never show their faces. But why would that stop us from talking about what we see and learning more about occult symbology and connecting dots. Like... I learned there's a lot of Kaballah symbolism in their stuff, now I know that's specifically what they're woking with.

has

Rookie
OH PLEASE miss me with that "don't use God's name in vain" when you have no legitimacy to debate on my relationship with God (although, it's a safe bet that God probably loathe anything related to Kpop culture), so don't even try.

Nowhere did I say I was against the idea to debate about the "darkness" of Kpop, just that there was already a whole ass thread to debate about it, and that all those threads dedicated from each random Kpop band popping out there was getting out of hand (you'll hardly see the same here for every Hollywood celeb).
It's already been discussed (even by former Kpop fans who used to post in those threads) that the majority of people engaging in those threads weren't willing to cut "Kpop darkness" out of their life, but were just stanning hard, this time on the "woke spectrum". From what I observed, all those threads are NOT helping because you're just encouraging each other to just stan harder and watch/"analyze" their satanic MVs & music. The hundreds(!!!) of pages of those threads entertained by the very same people still obsessing about this trash since day 1 are here to show it.
There are a very few who had the guts to finally leave this toxic environnement, and the most ironic is that some of them got shit for being vocal about it. I mean, all the salty reactions (the first girl who replied to me deadass posted just ONE MINUTE after my post, lmao!!! PATHETIC.) tells a lot about the real intentions that lies withing this whole "Kpop debunk" clique...
Yes exposing is great - as a first step ; but the following is to LET IT GO. Yet, seeing your propension to rather talking more AND MORE about this trash, it's just doing the opposite. You're just going deeper into the rabbit hole, but for what purpose? yall KNOW these dudes ain't shit, yet you keep coming at them again & again to somehow get reassured of the evil agenda they are pushing - all the while the Evil subliminals of their music/MVs are getting into your head and souls (whether you realize it or). I mean, the weird addiction/fascination many of yall seem to have clinging to this Kpop culture at any cost (this time, on the fakewoke "let's expose them" side) is actually telling of their effects.
It's good you spilled lot of material for every newcomer into this truther community to grasp everything wrong & Evil into Kpop, but my issue is that the veterans of this community never really managed to "graduate", and seem stuck into this stanning undercover phase, along with those Kpop "truthers" getting defensive whenever stating the obvious about their hidden remaining fascination for Kpop & its blatant evilness. Here's my problem.
How about finally dumping this trash and nurture your souls of something more purposeful? I'm not saying you're not already, but to make it effective it makes sense you have to cut the Evil stuff out of your life too. You cannot serve God with one hand, and still check up with Satan with the other one.

Now, I said what I had to say and will respectfully remain avoiding this mess. Enjoy yourselves in Babylon.

ps/ this video is actually very enlightenning about how the "truth" scene & all those sensational celebrities debunking vids has become an "idol" for some that is spiritualy damaging. Exposentertainment.

Last edited:
OH PLEASE miss me with that "don't use God's name in vain" when you have no legitimacy to debate on my relationship with God (although, it's a safe bet that God probably loathe anything related to Kpop culture), so don't even try.

Nowhere did I say I was against the idea to debate about the "darkness" of Kpop, just that there was already a whole ass thread to debate about it, and that all those threads dedicated from each random Kpop band popping out there was getting out of hand (you'll hardly see the same here for every Hollywood celeb).
It's already been discussed (even by former Kpop fans who used to post in those threads) that the majority of people engaging in those threads weren't willing to cut "Kpop darkness" out of their life, but were just stanning hard, this time on the "woke spectrum". From what I observed, all those threads are NOT helping because you're just encouraging each other to just stan harder and watch/"analyze" their satanic MVs & music. The hundreds(!!!) of pages of those threads entertained by the very same people still obsessing about this trash since day 1 are here to show it.
There are a very few who had the guts to finally leave this toxic environnement, and the most ironic is that some of them got shit for being vocal about it. I mean, all the salty reactions (the first girl who replied to me deadass posted just ONE MINUTE after my post, lmao!!! PATHETIC.) tells a lot about the real intentions that lies withing this whole "Kpop debunk" clique...
Yes exposing is great - as a first step ; but the following is to LET IT GO. Yet, seeing your propension to rather talking more AND MORE about this trash, it's just doing the opposite. You're just going deeper into the rabbit hole, but for what purpose? yall KNOW these dudes ain't shit, yet you keep coming at them again & again to somehow get reassured of the evil agenda they are pushing - all the while the Evil subliminals of their music/MVs are getting into your head and souls (whether you realize it or). I mean, the weird addiction/fascination many of yall seem to have clinging to this Kpop culture at any cost (this time, on the fakewoke "let's expose them" side) is actually telling of their effects.
It's good you spilled lot of material for every newcomer into this truther community to grasp everything wrong & Evil into Kpop, but my issue is that the veterans of this community never really managed to "graduate", and seem stuck into this stanning undercover phase, along with those Kpop "truthers" getting defensive whenever stating the obvious about their hidden remaining fascination for Kpop & its blatant evilness. Here's my problem.
How about finally dumping this trash and nurture your souls of something more purposeful? I'm not saying you're not already, but to make it effective it makes sense you have to cut the Evil stuff out of your life too. You cannot serve God with one hand, and still check up with Satan with the other one.

Now, I said what I had to say and will respectfully remain avoiding this mess. Enjoy yourselves in Babylon.

ps/ this video is actually very enlightenning about how the "truth" scene & all those sensational celebrities debunking vids has become an "idol" for some that is spiritualy damaging. Exposentertainment.
Honestly, I didn't mean to like get you mad, or anything. So I'm sorry, if you got mad I honestly didn't mean it. But ya, anyways. I didn't mean to get any one mad, so May the Lord bless you guys all.

Honestly, I didn't mean to like get you mad, or anything. So I'm sorry, if you got mad I honestly didn't mean it. But ya, anyways. I didn't mean to get any one mad, so May the Lord bless you guys all.
That poster was mad long before you came along... you're good. ♡