Monsta x shoot out theory

Susu.mochi

Established
Hey, so recently I had this theory about shootout monsta x my that I wanted to share. So basicly the whole theme is the 7 deadly sins. So first let's talk about Changkyunie he's envy. You can see him holding the card and looking at something. Hyungwon is pride he's siting on the throne thinking of himself looking prideful. Then Wonho is lust, because he wants something, like attention. When he's dancing in the theater. Then Jooheon is probably greed, because he has a mask. Then Shownu is wrath. Kihyun is lazyness you can see him on the bottom of long stairs, not wanting to go up. Then Minhyuk is I forgot, but he keeps doing something that might end up hurting him, which is touch the flower thorns. But in the end it's as if they realize what they do and get rid of it, such as Changkyunie burns his envy card, Hyungwon puts his head down in shame, while siting on the couch, Wonho just focuses on himself when dancing, Kihyun climbs the long stairs. Shownu realizes his anger. The weird ones are Minhyuk and Jooheon. Maybe they actually like each other, but can't be together. maybe Minhyuk he finally touched the thorns and bled. Which might mean he tried being with Jooheon but it only leads to hurt. I honestly don't know, this might sound stupid but whatever. God bless you all ❤

elsbet

Superstar
I watched this video just to see what you're talking about. They are very pretty, aren't they? :D

I know when I was younger, a lot of the men in pop music wore makeup. All that lip gloss lol. But the girls loooved these guys!

But yes, the 7 Deadlies... I think you're right. The tarot cards seem to show just that. I don't think regret is exhibited by a single one, though-- that you see that may be related to your kind heart, more than anything.

I dont think your theory sounds stupid-- I think you got most of it right. But it seems you are looking for some redeeming quality in this band? Is that right?

Susu.mochi

Established
I watched this video just to see what you're talking about. They are very pretty, aren't they? :D

I know when I was younger, a lot of the men in pop music wore makeup. All that lip gloss lol. But the girls loooved these guys!

But yes, the 7 Deadlies... I think you're right. The tarot cards seem to show just that. I don't think regret is exhibited by a single one, though-- that you see that may be related to your kind heart, more than anything.

I dont think your theory sounds stupid-- I think you got most of it right. But it seems you are looking for some redeeming quality in this band? Is that right?
I'm trying to find out if this boy band is in the illuminati. Thier the only kpop group that I like because, thier the only ones that seem to not have anything really evil in thier music. But I don't really know, all that you can do is pray to God. But if you see any thing suspicious, please share. Thx