Monatomic Gold

Good quality seller. I've heard testimonies.of people who haven't been able to get out of bed for decades being able to from it, people cured of all types of illnesses etc. For me it just seems to give me some more energy

Mohammed_123

Veteran
Good quality seller. I've heard testimonies.of people who haven't been able to get out of bed for decades being able to from it, people cured of all types of illnesses etc. For me it just seems to give me some more energy
thanks for the link

Daze

Superstar
Reminds me of Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory. Where his grandparents allegedly stayed in bed for decades.

I assume the testimonies from your story had the people moving somewhat? As muscle is expensive for the body to maintain, it will get rid of what it doesn't need. If someone never left their bed for 6 months there's a good chance they'd need a walker at least. Someone who spends a year in bed would probably need physical therapy to learn how to walk again and strengthen those muscles.

I'm sure some have seen this situation at some point due to injuries. I basically sat in a recliner for 5 months due to a semi recent leg injury and resuming basic tasks was difficult due to muscle atrophy.

Lifting weights is similar as the body adds on muscle to handle the increased load. Stop lifting for 6 months and you'll find nearly all your gains disappear. Muscle is just too expensive for your body to keep.

As the old saying goes, use it or lose it.

Reminds me of Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory. Where his grandparents allegedly stayed in bed for decades.

I assume the testimonies from your story had the people moving somewhat? As muscle is expensive for the body to maintain, it will get rid of what it doesn't need. If someone never left their bed for 6 months there's a good chance they'd need a walker at least. Someone who spends a year in bed would probably need physical therapy to learn how to walk again and strengthen those muscles.

I'm sure some have seen this situation at some point due to injuries. I basically sat in a recliner for 5 months due to a semi recent leg injury and resuming basic tasks was difficult due to muscle atrophy.

Lifting weights is similar as the body adds on muscle to handle the increased load. Stop lifting for 6 months and you'll find nearly all your gains disappear. Muscle is just too expensive for your body to keep.

As the old saying goes, use it or lose it.
Yes I think the person would get out of bed a few times per day and then suffer from extreme exhaustion. I heard the testimony second hand so don't know all the details, but allegedly she returned to normalcy from that monatomic gold suppliments

Corvus Corax

Established
I knew someone who made this.
They made it out of drain cleaner and salt.
£100 a pot.

Nice little earner.