Monarch Programming in Celebrites

sadtruth

Established
If music videos are filled with mk ultra imagery that means the celebs are under mind control, right?

Apart from being used as high end sex slaves and having them perform and act how they want, I can't understand the purpose of it. Is it really worth investing so much time and effort for that? They have other slaves for that. And the other slaves are used as mercenaries, drug traffickers, programmers, to relay secret information. Are celebrities under MK only because they're close to people high up so they have to be under control? Are they used for the same purposes? Most of them seem fine pushing the agenda without MK...so it it only when they go out of line?

Olympia

Rookie
what are your thought on conjuring or when film stars say they channeled the dead spirit of a person so they could make their character darker, Jim Carey channeled the spirit of Andy Kaufman and Heath Ledger channeled Sid vishious for the joker. The problem is that dark entities like Sid Viscous don’t go away and linger. See pocketsofthefuture you tube. This possession is a form of mind control and makes the actors performance more believable and in turn manipulates the masses.

shankara

Star
If music videos are filled with mk ultra imagery that means the celebs are under mind control, right?

Apart from being used as high end sex slaves and having them perform and act how they want, I can't understand the purpose of it. Is it really worth investing so much time and effort for that? They have other slaves for that. And the other slaves are used as mercenaries, drug traffickers, programmers, to relay secret information. Are celebrities under MK only because they're close to people high up so they have to be under control? Are they used for the same purposes? Most of them seem fine pushing the agenda without MK...so it it only when they go out of line?
My personal take is that it affects people on a subliminal level. They might not consciously know what the symbols mean, but the unconscious does, and responds to them. In fact I don't even think the people making the videos know entirely what they are doing - generally speaking, though not in all cases. Rather they are often just creating something that seems pleasing to them but because of their shallowness and bad spiritual state, this happens to be full of the symbols of the darkness which they are in.

Olympia

Rookie
My personal take is that it affects people on a subliminal level. They might not consciously know what the symbols mean, but the unconscious does, and responds to them. In fact I don't even think the people making the videos know entirely what they are doing - generally speaking, though not in all cases. Rather they are often just creating something that seems pleasing to them but because of their shallowness and bad spiritual state, this happens to be full of the symbols of the darkness which they are in.
Good point I was taken in by the music, film and fashion industry and my friends still are. Which makes it all so creepy. It all stinks. All these stars are living there lives without knowing what is going on. I think they also give these stars drugs to make mind control easier. It’s all part of the process keeping everyone dumbed down. They also encourage conjuring where film stars connect with dark entities to give their performances a dark edge. The tragedy is that they cannot let go of these dark spirits who remain within them and are clever at remaining hidden at times. So on top of the mind control programming there are dark entities taking control of your spiritual process. Wow no wonder we are on the verge of the apocalypse

sadtruth

Established
They also encourage conjuring where film stars connect with dark entities to give their performances a dark edge. The tragedy is that they cannot let go of these dark spirits who remain within them and are clever at remaining hidden at times. So on top of the mind control programming there are dark entities taking control of your spiritual process. Wow no wonder we are on the verge of the apocalypse
I read somewhere a while ago about how playing The Joker made Heath Ledger and Jared Leto act crazy. Health Ledger apparently locked himself in a room for a month as the Joker, and Jared Leto stayed in character through out shoots and sent his co-workers disturbing gifts. Not much has been said about Joaquin Phoenix apart from he "went mad after loosing weight". I would say you're probably right about dark entities taking control. It would make sense why they take some roles so seriously, as if they are possesed by the character.

Olympia

Rookie
I read somewhere a while ago about how playing The Joker made Heath Ledger and Jared Leto act crazy. Health Ledger apparently locked himself in a room for a month as the Joker, and Jared Leto stayed in character through out shoots and sent his co-workers disturbing gifts. Not much has been said about Joaquin Phoenix apart from he "went mad after loosing weight". I would say you're probably right about dark entities taking control. It would make sense why they take some roles so seriously, as if they are possesed by the character.
Heath was never the same after playing that role and what Gets weirder is that all his handlers and even he himself said that playing the role was the best fun he had ever had. Talk about dark and twisted. A great tool for dumbing down the masses, the dark knight was a twisted film where the supervillain saves the day. I read that Mary Kate Olsen turned up when he “allegedly”overdosed because he was carrying out some dark ritual sacrifice not of himself but to kill someone to rise up further in the illuminati hierarchy. Dark, disturbing stuff. Olsens are both witches that’s for sure, and Heath was turning too, in most photos Before he died he looks completely zoned out.