Mom kills son she believed was possessed with demon

Sibi

Star
Notice the boys picture.

dawn coleman mugshot
According to official documents, she thought her son Cairo was evil. The affidavit details several social media posts she made around the time his body was found.​
Feb. 19 on Facebook:
"Can't wait to tell my story. I had to raise my frequency, heal myself and past lives, heal my ancestors, heal [expletive] in the universe, heal Gala to exorcism a very powerful demonic force within my son. (Had ppl in enough alignment with their soul to assist me.) Still I choose my soul and was able to completely heal myself and remove old paradigms from my mind. I know you can chose your soul with no questions asked."
March 15 on Facebook:
"Stop getting caught up in the vessels of this ream. You guys get caught up with how old the body is, if they adult and kids, etc. Don't even know it's a full grown demon in the child body telling you what to do because you didn't choose your soul. Better start using your 3rd eye."
March 18 on Facebook:
"Can't wait to tell this story." "About that exorcism" "A book about living with a demonic child" "And a podcast"
And on April 12, she tweeted at a priest for the Archdiocese of Indianapolis, the Rev. Vincent Lampert, asking him for "assistance" with her child:​
"I need to speak with you urgently. I have survived the death attacks from my 5-year-old through the 5 years he has been alive. I have been able to weaken his powers through our blood. I have his real name and he is 100 years old. Need assistance."
Then, on April 15, she made another post suggesting there was a "whole demon" in a child body asking for a cigarette: "Start asking spirit to reveal these things to you hiding behind a body."
The next day, his body was found.​
Coleman also made similar posts about children being "avatars" and curses being real. "Some very powerful evil beings there will curse your womb," she once posted.​

Her YouTube Channel

Sibi

Star
Her Instagram

The Cairo's Father

Mother of Boy Found Dead in Suitcase Believed He Was a Demon: Cops |
According to the affidavit, Anderson, a Georgia native, believed her son was a demon who needed to be killed or exorcised. Per the document, Coleman and Anderson made social media posts regarding exorcisms and “beings appearing to be children,” under what are referred to as “vanity names”:​
On Jan. 5, 2022, Coleman wrote, “I’m using my blood for this ritual.”​
According to the affidavit, the posts from Coleman and Anderson under “vanity names” continued into March and April.​
Per the documents, around March 18, 2022, Anderson made the following posts:​
Around April 8, Dawn Coleman posted on her Facebook, “Just because the avatar is of what we call a child does not mean that it is actually a child there are beings that are here that are not supposed to be here that pick avatars to hide behind to play roles to steal energy and to E ruin lives you better check to see if the children that you think are children = actually have souls or if theyre not menevolent beings with a soul and in a child Avatar,” according to the document.​
The post continued, “Magic is real curses are real and there are some very powerful evil beings there that will curse your womb and then some. p Nothing is what It seems and we are catering to evil beings in children et ‘avatars that aren't even children. Yall need to rise most of won't most will be wiped out because of your demons in this paradigm has no room for that. AK MG.”​

This story reminds me of the dad last year that drove his kids down to Mexico to kill them

The dad, of Santa Barbara, told authorities that "he believed his children were going to grow into monsters so he had to kill them," the court document said.

After being detained at a border checkpoint, Coleman told an FBI agent that "he was enlightened by QAnon and Illuminati conspiracy theories and was receiving visions and signs revealing that his wife, A.C., possessed serpent DNA and passed it on to his children," the affidavit said.
According to the affidavit, Coleman admitted that he knew killing his kids was wrong, but it was "the only course of action that would save the world."

Line

Established
Notice the boys picture.

dawn coleman mugshot
According to official documents, she thought her son Cairo was evil. The affidavit details several social media posts she made around the time his body was found.​
Feb. 19 on Facebook:
"Can't wait to tell my story. I had to raise my frequency, heal myself and past lives, heal my ancestors, heal [expletive] in the universe, heal Gala to exorcism a very powerful demonic force within my son. (Had ppl in enough alignment with their soul to assist me.) Still I choose my soul and was able to completely heal myself and remove old paradigms from my mind. I know you can chose your soul with no questions asked."
March 15 on Facebook:
"Stop getting caught up in the vessels of this ream. You guys get caught up with how old the body is, if they adult and kids, etc. Don't even know it's a full grown demon in the child body telling you what to do because you didn't choose your soul. Better start using your 3rd eye."
March 18 on Facebook:
"Can't wait to tell this story." "About that exorcism" "A book about living with a demonic child" "And a podcast"
And on April 12, she tweeted at a priest for the Archdiocese of Indianapolis, the Rev. Vincent Lampert, asking him for "assistance" with her child:​
"I need to speak with you urgently. I have survived the death attacks from my 5-year-old through the 5 years he has been alive. I have been able to weaken his powers through our blood. I have his real name and he is 100 years old. Need assistance."
Then, on April 15, she made another post suggesting there was a "whole demon" in a child body asking for a cigarette: "Start asking spirit to reveal these things to you hiding behind a body."
Coleman also made similar posts about children being "avatars" and curses being real. "Some very powerful evil beings there will curse your womb," she once posted.​

Her YouTube Channel
Clearly, the mom is the insane one, like seriously?! It’s clear that’s she have psychological issues and need to see a psychiatrist ASAP !

YES, kids are sometime so awful and unbearable on their behaviors, and they can be so cruel and inhumane with plants, animals and other humans fellow that’s is it always highly tempting to call them a «demon »! And sometime this insult is indeed throw around, especially unrelegious people or some who don’t believe there is a God say it the most, oh the irony X)!

But anywaaay, poor kid. I think this mom probably jumped to eagerly to have a husband and didn’t think fully of the consequences of having a child. Like, a kid is not like having a phone, damn it’s even not like having a pet, (even tough it’s can feel kind of similar in term of experiences you got to live through, and it’s as much time consuming if not sometime even more) it’s not like having a toy!

I saw too often parents having a child excepting them to be a obedient doll, who will obey you every commands BUT that’s not how lives and humans beings work, sis ;) !

Rest In Peace kid…Despite it all…

Notice the boys picture.

dawn coleman mugshot
Feb. 19 on Facebook:
March 15 on Facebook:
March 18 on Facebook:

Her YouTube Channel
Sounds like Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell.

This story reminds me of the dad last year that drove his kids down to Mexico to kill them

Enlightened by Illuminati Conspiracy theories. I wonder if he used to read Vigilant Citizen and took it a little too seriously LOL.

Perhaps headline should read Mom Kills Son Because She Ran Out of Crack. I noticed she has same hairdo as Darrell Brooks. They don't need psychiatrists they need execution ASAP.

Enlightened by Illuminati Conspiracy theories. I wonder if he used to read Vigilant Citizen and took it a little too seriously LOL.
Maybe not vigilant citizen, but i would not be surprised if he binge read a bunch of new age crap focused on reptilians and intergalactic federations and such, probably under the influence of drugs. Same goes for the woman who killed her son actually.

MSM then try to spin it as "conspiracy theorist", like believing elections are rigged is somehow the same as being a new age nutjob.

Maybe not vigilant citizen, but i would not be surprised if he binge read a bunch of new age crap focused on reptilians and intergalactic federations and such, probably under the influence of drugs. Same goes for the woman who killed her son actually.

MSM then try to spin it as "conspiracy theorist", like believing elections are rigged is somehow the same as being a new age nutjob.
Turns out i was sorta right.

I came across an article that says that the dad became obsessed with david icke. He's a freemason btw, in case anyone didn't know.

The QAnon-obsessed father who murdered his two kids with a spear gun in Mexico last year told police that he had been radicalized by British conspiracy theorist David Icke, and was possessed into thinking there are 'lizard people' on earth.
I still stand by my statement that msm tries to spin it as is believing the real conspiracies theories is synonymous with being a new age nut job.

The new age religion is purposely promoted by hose who control the world, and its fruits are acts like this.