Mollie Tibbits - Missing people rarely make the news..

icecreamochi

Rookie
What gives? I have heard about several missing people and we are still waiting on their return. However, none has ever made this national news. But there’s Mollie, Elizabeth Smart, and a few others.. I often wonder why a select few only make the news. Condolences to Mollie’s family during this hard time. May they find comfort and peace.

The Zone

Star
Several things factor in on this. It was a slow media time and it was a made for news type mystery if you followed the facts. News organizations pumped it for all it was worth and today she was found dead. The mere fact an illegal alien was charged with the crime means this one will remain newsworthy. And no, it is not a false flag if you have followed it on the news. A lot of details are missed without links, btw, It is always an odd feeling for any one person to get the notoriety while so many go missing each day. I just think she had the All American, girl next door thing which brought people in. Prayers for her family.

Bacsi

Star
What gives? I have heard about several missing people and we are still waiting on their return. However, none has ever made this national news. But there’s Mollie, Elizabeth Smart, and a few others.. I often wonder why a select few only make the news. Condolences to Mollie’s family during this hard time. May they find comfort and peace.
Fake news makes no news as big news, and really important news doesn't get reported at all...

The Zone

Star
You do realize that is not her in the picture, right? Seriously, she was young, entitled to her opinions and had little political stuff as opposed to most her age on her twitter feed. I hope you are not one of the ones who is going on a dead girls thread mocking the comment. If so, you are one who gives conservatives a bad name. Most of the accounts going at her are fake and intended to start a political discussion which will include banning. But some of the people are real and those who cannot let a deceased person be, well, SMH.

Last edited:

L.B.

Established
So I thought something was werid about this case. Millions of kids go missing all the time. So why single out this one? At first I thiugh false flag... ok i still kinda do. There is a lot of information missing about this whole thing. I know families who have missing kids out there (I live in California). None of their kids had this much media coverage. I feel this has many components...something isn't right. ....... I found an intereting article to share about why the other missing Iowa folks arent in the spotlight. https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/2018/07/31/mollie-tibbetts-search-missing-iowa-media-bias-attention-missing-person/872539002/

Aero

Superstar
I see missing person stories all the time. And I think some cases turn into bigger stories because of all the hunting magic involved. The bigger the mystery the more people want to solve it.

The only thing suspicious to me is the timing. I think this case was wrapped up awhile ago.

peridot

Established
While I don't endorse everything the dude says, he does make a point...

Indeed.

Who could have predicted that consorting with Criminals would have a negative outcome?

The "I hate white people" comment came from her response white people supporting Roy Moore. So it's taken out of context... And using a reverse image search, that photo hasn't come up on her Twitter... But has come up quite a bit on /pol/. Also, in 2017, she was engaged to a white boy...

So maybe, instead of just posting shit you say somewhere else you should do a two-minute Google search.

Just saying.

Last edited:

L.B.

Established
I see missing person stories all the time. And I think some cases turn into bigger stories because of all the hunting magic involved. The bigger the mystery the more people want to solve it.

The only thing suspicious to me is the timing. I think this case was wrapped up awhile ago.
Yes the timing thing seemed so suspicious. That's why i was thinking its political.... a fake story.... a set up for something. I mean I guess it has worked to distract us. I guess this bothers me personally because my friend's son is missing. Police are involved and he's been missing for about a year. I worry if he's alive. But he's not a white teenage female....so....

Aero

Superstar
Yes the timing thing seemed so suspicious. That's why i was thinking its political.... a fake story.... a set up for something. I mean I guess it has worked to distract us. I guess this bothers me personally because my friend's son is missing. Police are involved and he's been missing for about a year. I worry if he's alive. But he's not a white teenage female....so....
What's your friends name? Ill turn on my private messages if you dont want to post it.

polymoog

Superstar
no one here follows david paulides` investigations about missing people?

peridot

Established
no one here follows david paulides` investigations about missing people?
I heard of him from Coast To Coast AM: weird, weird, and researched weird.
Has made me rethink my lone hikes in the wooded areas.

polymoog

Superstar
I heard of him from Coast To Coast AM: weird, weird, and researched weird.
Has made me rethink my lone hikes in the wooded areas.
he has numerous podcasts and interviews on YT. lately, he is investigating random disappearances of people in urban areas. there appears to be a pattern to all of them. ultra-weird.

peridot

Established
he has numerous podcasts and interviews on YT. lately, he is investigating random disappearances of people in urban areas. there appears to be a pattern to all of them. ultra-weird.
Sorry, YT?